Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AAAH! Cindy called herself "mommy" in front of Casey!

He is being VERY respectful of the family and KC.

omg. Thats interesting that Cindy would call herself Mommy to Caylee right infront of Casey.

JG watched Caylee while KC worked?????????????????????????? Where did she work? Why didnt anyone question no paycheck or taxes.

I believe that was before she was fired.

He still has hope that Caylee is still alive.......

Cindy spread that rumor? Funny, with all the rumors that get posted here, that was never among them. Apparently she didn't do a very good job :rolleyes:

Actually someone was heavy posting here and on other boards that the grunds were involved.

so that would mean that CA thinks that shes dead...

i need some proof that CA is telling people this

JG watched Caylee while KC worked?????????????????????????? Where did she work? Why didnt anyone question no paycheck or taxes.

He dated her back when it was proven she worked at Universal..

BTW, a TON of people on the webcam at the A's house right now.

im really old and have never met a person that has ever had a nanny

this nanny talk is kookie :crazy:

Thinks he heard Caylee in background on the 24th..but not with 100% certainty.

He *thinks* he heard caylee but won't swear to it, he could be confusing past calls. He won't swear to it in a court of law.

Jesse hasn't seen Caylee since December 4, 2007.

Jesse met TonE..........Casey seemed to want his approval. He still thinks the last time he heard Caylee was June 24th.

As per Geraldo.....I had nooo idea that Cindy is spreading the word that J is responsible for Caylee's death...when did that happen?

I kinda remember something about a rumor of this, but forgot because nothing else was mentioned about it.

Jessie finds it hard to see that Casey killed Caylee. Jessie said that she worked when they were togeather. Jessie did not mention were Casey was working, nor did Geraldo ask where she was working when they were togeather. Lauren, a friend was the "nanny" when Caylee was born. Lauren and Casey had a falling out, and when Casey was working Jessie or his parents would watch the baby. Jessie said that Casey told him there was a nanny called Zannie.....Jessie and Casey did discuss adoption, but that Casey said that was not going to happen.

Jessie thinks the family is under allot of stress. Jessie thinks the child is still alive and he is going to hold out hope until he is 100% sure the child is dead.

Casey never complaned about her new friends, and Jessie was introduced to Tony by Casey. He thinks he heard Caylee on June 24 in a telephone conversation, but can not swear to this in court. The last time he saw caylee was December 24, 2007 at his graduation.

Very nice young man and good interview... an older granddaughter showed up and is entertaining the boys, lol

He seems very decent and sincere..I hope he finds a better girlfriend and moves on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back