Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr - Plea Agreement Hearing - March 2, 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Laura French ‏@lfrenchnews 10m10 minutes ago
#EXCLUSIVE: Harringtons and Grahams were presented plea deal from #Matthew's former defense in October 2014 @CBS6 at 5.

Laura French ‏@lfrenchnews 9m9 minutes ago
CONT: 2014 plea #Matthew defense proposed 25 years in exchange for guilty plea and location of Hannah's remains @CBS6

CONT: 2014 plea #Hannah's remains were discovered days later and deal was off the table. @CBS6

#EXCLUSIVE: CW was prepared to upgrade charges to capital murder in #Harrington case prior to #Matthew plea @CBS6

Oh my, that statement of facts was soooooo hard to read. They had their guy, for sure. I have to assume that he raped her as well, based on the semen sample mixed with her DNA. How heartbreaking. I, too, am glad that she possibly got a punch in!

#EXCLUSIVE: Harringtons and Grahams were presented plea deal from #Matthew's former defense in October 2014 @CBS6 at 5.

CONT: 2014 plea #Matthew defense proposed 25 years in exchange for guilty plea and location of Hannah's remains @CBS6

CONT: 2014 plea #Hannah's remains were discovered days later and deal was off the table. @CBS6

#EXCLUSIVE: CW was prepared to upgrade charges to capital murder in #Harrington case prior to #Matthew plea @CBS6

Way to go Chief Longo and all the searchers! I have no words for this convicted killer and rapist who bargained with her remains. Ugh.

sorry for asking but who is Popcorn

Thanks emi!

I think those terms sound reasonable.

I'd personally like to see him spend the rest of his life in a dark prison cell 23 hrs a day, with no TV, no radio, no books, basic rations, no interaction with any other inmates and with the only his own mind to spend the time with. Haunted by what he has done. Asking a bit much I know .. ;)

It's a whole nother kinda of death sentence. William Blake wrote “A Sentence Worse Than Death” about his life after twenty six years of solitary confinement. He said that after listening to others in their cells go insane, raging ranting and, screaming vile vulgar things and cursing God, and that finally you join in. The one that stayed with me, was what he said about his first and last thought for the day. He said as his eyes opened, he'd think this place smell like ****, and the last thought of the day as he was falling to sleep was, man this place smell like ****.

I'd rather have death, and be done with it.

Ugh I have mixed feelings about this. It's great that he'll be put away for good, and the Grahams and Harringtons won't have to deal with a trial. Also, this is about as happy as you can be for Morgan, Hannah and the Fairfax victim. But I'm really convinced he has more victims than just the ones he's been caught with! I kind of thought LE had some extra dirt on him and would squeeze him hard for more names. I'm afraid a family (or a few families!) are out there hoping for answers that will never come =(

But for JM's part, woohoo, good riddance, enjoy your miserable life in the slammer, you sicko. And when you're done, do us a favor and burn in hell -_-;

Sorry to be harsh, lol.

Ugh I have mixed feelings about this. It's great that he'll be put away for good, and the Grahams and Harringtons won't have to deal with a trial. Also, this is about as happy as you can be for Morgan, Hannah and the Fairfax victim. But I'm really convinced he has more victims than just the ones he's been caught with! I kind of thought LE had some extra dirt on him and would squeeze him hard for more names. I'm afraid a family (or a few families!) are out there hoping for answers that will never come =(

But for JM's part, woohoo, good riddance, enjoy your miserable life in the slammer, you sicko. And when you're done, do us a favor and burn in hell -_-;

Sorry to be harsh, lol.

Why did they make a deal with the devil? They had a good case. He should have gotten death.

Why did they make a deal with the devil? They had a good case. He should have gotten death.

Sitting through a murder trial for your loved one is not easy....I'm glad they are at least spared the nightmare .

I understand the grief associated with a trial for the loved ones, but, this sub-human IMO, needed to be taken off the earth.

Oh my goodness.

Hannah's dad: "she changed the world ... but at a terrible price" (speaking of Hannah putting JM away for good)

Wow. That is powerful!

(How many others woooould there have been had Hannah not put him away?! (And how many others have there been we don't even know about!))

Sorry to be harsh, lol.

I agree there's probably other victims, and maybe other families with no answers.

He can't possibly be sorry for the families. He watched from the sidelines as the Harringtons suffered and suffered, then he went on to create more sorrow for the Grahams. I don't think those were the only two times that resulted in death either.

I hope it feels like four long lifetimes every second of every day in prison, and that he smells **** constantly especially when eating.

I'm a bit confused. There's a lot more info in that statement of facts obviously, than we ever knew about Morgan. Does this mean these witnesses that came forward about her getting into the cab JUST did so in the last few years? Why did we never hear specifically about a cab when Morgan was missing? Aside from discussions here on WS, unless I missed something.

So, so heartbreaking. After all these years, I'm still thinking of Morgan and in tears for her today. A cab driver. Ugh. No words.

I agree there's probably other victims, and maybe other families with no answers.

He can't possibly be sorry for the families. He watched from the sidelines as the Harringtons suffered and suffered, then he went on to create more sorrow for the Grahams. I don't think those were the only two times that resulted in death either.

I hope it feels like four long lifetimes every second of every day in prison, and that he smells **** constantly especially when eating.

No, he's not sorry. He's not even human. Didn't he leave Morgan's shirt
out on some bushes while the search was on for her, just taunting the
LE.

Oh my goodness.

Hannah's dad: "she changed the world ... but at a terrible price" (speaking of Hannah putting JM away for good)

Yes. Hannah had a higher calling. By her death she "Saved The Next Girl". At least from Jesse Matthew.

I'm a bit confused. There's a lot more info in that statement of facts obviously, than we ever knew about Morgan. Does this mean these witnesses that came forward about her getting into the cab JUST did so in the last few years? Why did we never hear specifically about a cab when Morgan was missing? Aside from discussions here on WS, unless I missed something.

So, so heartbreaking. After all these years, I'm still thinking of Morgan and in tears for her today. A cab driver. Ugh. No words.

My guess is once they knew who killed her (or suspected) they were able to find these records and witnesses. The cab company kept lots of records.

No, he's not sorry. He's not even human. Didn't he leave Morgan's shirt
out on some bushes while the search was on for her, just taunting the LE.

You read my mind. Morgan's shirt on some bushes was on my mind when I posted. I suspect he was taunting too, not fearful or sorry, but gleeful about getting away with the horrible thing he did. He's not what I consider human, and even animals seem to feel some degree of guilt and remorse more than he does. I put him in the demon category.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back