Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just wanted to state also that I absolutely DETEST Cindy and her halftruths and mistruths (lies). But no one has to stoop to her level.

Peace!

Bring it on, Rev Grund!!

Has anyone started a Nancy Grace thread yet??

I don't know. He seems to be a lot of hat and no cattle...if ya know what I mean.

Why wait until Monday night?! Couldn't he just call a presser? Oh wait...he has to be on NG before he can say anything...I forgot. :rolleyes:

At least, LP has a few bulls in his pasture. LOL

Who are You? You are certainly up to no good. If you know something then why aren't you speaking up?

I just wanted to state also that I absolutely DETEST Cindy and her halftruths and mistruths (lies). But no one has to stoop to her level.

Peace!
I agree but if RG is a witness to a fact or instance that anyone is lying about, he has every right to tell what he knows.

Cindy is a thorn in my side, too. I would love to see Cindy and the Rev both on NG at the same time.

oooooooh be careful of what you ask for!! Now that'd be a "good time". Almost as good as xanax & beer.:eek:

I can't recall Cindy claiming Jesse was a murderer in her interview. She told LE that she thought Jesse had a motive, and that he would be able to intimidate Casey. She just wanted her granddaughter back. At that time she was refusing to believe Caylee was no longer alive.

I don't understand why people can't take her interview for what it was...a distraught grandmother just wanting her grandbaby back.

I can't recall Cindy claiming Jesse was a murderer in her interview. She told LE that she thought Jesse had a motive, and that he would be able to intimidate Casey. She just wanted her granddaughter back. At that time she was refusing to believe Caylee was no longer alive.

I don't understand why people can't take her interview for what it was...a distraught grandmother just wanting her grandbaby back.

I don't see her that way Carrie. If she really wanted to know she would.
I do believe she already knows. Just my opinion of course.
I'm not buying the poor grieving Grandma routine.

I agree with you. Remember Cindy was the closest thing to a mom little Caylee had. She loves that kid so much!

Thats your opinion, and I respect it, but I don't think Cindy will be of any help until she realizes that her daughter is lying to everyone.. She will blame everyone except for Casey, even if the proof is right there in her face.
And thats my opinion:blushing:

Who are You? You are certainly up to no good. If you know something then why aren't you speaking up?

Hi Janice and Welcome to WS!

SS doesn't have any problem speaking up and does....with honesty and conviction.
SS also has a wickedly wonderful sense of humor. :woohoo:
When you've been here awhile you'll be able to spot the posters with the wonderful sense of humor, the ones with dry wit and the ones with some appropriate sarcasm thrown in for flavor.
Until then, enjoy the show and again, Welcome!

Yeah, i'm sure you're right and she's loving every bit about her granddaughter being dead.

Thats your opinion, and I respect it, but I don't think Cindy will be of any help until she realizes that her daughter is lying to everyone.. She will blame everyone except for Casey, even if the proof is right there in her face.
And thats my opinion:blushing:

She knows her daughter is a liar. She has known for years. Some people are just ticked off because she's not running to the media to announce it to the world.

Hi Janice and Welcome to WS!

SS doesn't have any problem speaking up and does....with honesty and conviction.
SS also has a wickedly wonderful sense of humor. :woohoo:
When you've been here awhile you find the posters with the wonderful sense of humor, the ones with dry wit and the ones with some appropriate sarcasm thrown in for flavor.
Until then, enjoy the show and again, Welcome!

Amity, I just have to do a big second on this! I totally agree with all you have said, but you left out one major distinction - S.S. is also the president of the Det. Yuri fan club! She's the best!

:woohoo:

Well if she just wanted her grandbaby back Go home and beat it out of KC jmo
I listen to little Caylee sing and she says please don't take nana's sunshine away. people it would take an act of GOD to keep me off of her !!! ASk my kids.

Yes..I agree. And didnt LE ASK Cindy if she thought someone was involved or possibly had a a motive or know something? Its not like she ran in there and said she thought JG had something to do with it, totally unprovoked..

Thats not to say Im totally defending Cindy..I seriously dont know what to make of her but Im just not sure this was as malicious as some think it was.

Yeah, i'm sure you're right and she's loving every bit about her granddaughter being dead.

She knows her daughter is a liar. She has known for years. Some people are just ticked off because she's not running to the media to announce it to the world.

Well, I didn't say that she is loving it..Thanks for putting words in my mouth though.:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back