Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well if she just wanted her grandbaby back Go home and beat it out of KC jmo
I listen to little Caylee sing and she says please don't take nana's sunshine away. people it would take an act of GOD to keep me off of her !!! ASk my kids.
I really hope you don't think that things are that simple.

I can't recall Cindy claiming Jesse was a murderer in her interview. She told LE that she thought Jesse had a motive, and that he would be able to intimidate Casey. She just wanted her granddaughter back. At that time she was refusing to believe Caylee was no longer alive.

I don't understand why people can't take her interview for what it was...a distraught grandmother just wanting her grandbaby back.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because some of us don't believe that? Maybe we don't believe that 'cause we never saw her knocking on doors like she said she would, or not doing much of anything else? Are those reasons enough? If not, I have more.

Yeah, i'm sure you're right and she's loving every bit about her granddaughter being dead.

She knows her daughter is a liar. She has known for years. Some people are just ticked off because she's not running to the media to announce it to the world.

I agree with you Carrie. I think Cindy knows Casey better than anyone. And her running to the media telling all the lies Casey has told her over the years isn't going to help find Caylee. People want so badly to hear Cindy say "my daughter is a liar and a murderer"....it ain't gonna happen!!!! And even if she did believe that, how would announcing it to the world help find Caylee?

:twocents:Its always easier to judge what people should do from the outside looking in.

just sayin.

I can't recall Cindy claiming Jesse was a murderer in her interview. She told LE that she thought Jesse had a motive, and that he would be able to intimidate Casey. She just wanted her granddaughter back. At that time she was refusing to believe Caylee was no longer alive.

I don't understand why people can't take her interview for what it was...a distraught grandmother just wanting her grandbaby back.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because some of us don't believe that? Maybe we don't believe that 'cause we never saw her knocking on doors like she said she would, or not doing much of anything else? Are those reasons enough? If not, I have more.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Maybe if Cindy had not LIED so much!!

And in the end....it doesnt really matter what "we" believe..Cindy hasnt been arrrested, shes not on trial.

Hopefully time will tell what the real truth is in all of this absurdity.

Hi Janice and Welcome to WS!

SS doesn't have any problem speaking up and does....with honesty and conviction.
SS also has a wickedly wonderful sense of humor. :woohoo:
When you've been here awhile you'll be able to spot the posters with the wonderful sense of humor, the ones with dry wit and the ones with some appropriate sarcasm thrown in for flavor.
Until then, enjoy the show and again, Welcome!
I ditto that and welcome Janice. SS is my hero at websleuths. She can always make me smile when I am just about to puke or pull out my hair. I am another one that can throw out the acerbic humor as well LOL.... we are overall a pretty harmless bunch with good hearts and sharp minds. Again...welcome Janice :blowkiss: Ok off to NG thread to see what the Rev is up to tonight!

Yes..I agree. And didnt LE ASK Cindy if she thought someone was involved or possibly had a a motive or know something? Its not like she ran in there and said she thought JG had something to do with it, totally unprovoked..

Thats not to say Im totally defending Cindy..I seriously dont know what to make of her but Im just not sure this was as malicious as some think it was.

I agree. Cindy was asked and she felt she had reason to be suspicious of JG. So what? How many posters here have announced their suspicions of various people involved in Casey's life? Seems to me that poster's "hinkey meters" have been working overtime in this case in regards to innocent people. Why is that okay for them but not for Cindy?

Cindy doesn't like JG, that's her right. If I found some guy in my daughter's bed in my home, I'd tell him to get the heck out too, especially if he got mouthy with me about it.

I agree. Cindy was asked and she felt she had reason to be suspicious of JG. So what? How many posters here have announced their suspicions of various people involved in Casey's life? Seems to me that poster's "hinkey meters" have been working overtime in this case in regards to innocent people. Why is that okay for them but not for Cindy?

Cindy doesn't like JG, that's her right. If I found some guy in my daughter's bed in my home, I'd tell him to get the heck out too, especially if he got mouthy with me about it.

Yeah but you would think she would be used to it?

I don't understand why people can't take her interview for what it was...a distraught grandmother just wanting her grandbaby back.

Her interview was just a little bit more than JUST a distraught grandmother...there were lies and evasions and inuendos and more...Cindy IS a distraught grandmother, but there was much more than THAT in the interview...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
:woohoo:

Yes..I agree. And didnt LE ASK Cindy if she thought someone was involved or possibly had a a motive or know something? Its not like she ran in there and said she thought JG had something to do with it, totally unprovoked..

Thats not to say Im totally defending Cindy..I seriously dont know what to make of her but Im just not sure this was as malicious as some think it was.
IIRC, Cindy started thumbing her nose at Amy unprovoked during that jaw~dropping description of the week at the hard rock hotel. She insinuated that Amy came up with a "car story" when dets asked her about the stroke lie...then delves into how ZFG got into a car wreck. 25 min later after presenting all the BS she says she realizes it was all lies...but while she was presenting it she seemed to state it like God's honest truth without a preface of, "I know this is a lie but" or "this is what she told me but I know it was a lie" etc etc... She was trying to plant evil seeds about Amy before that question was even posed by dets... It was almost like she was trying to reverse roles in that interrogation room. Imhoo of course....

I just find it very extremely off the charts odd that she has found a reason to be suspicious of Jesse and yet does not suspect Casey in the least...I mean, come on now...what's up with that?
Has she told you she doesn't suspect Casey?

Her interview was just a little bit more than JUST a distraught grandmother...there were lies and evasions and inuendos and more...Cindy IS a distraught grandmother, but there was much more than THAT in the interview...

Her interview was very odd..thats for sure..and she rambles alot..perhaps shes medicated..and dont forget...we didnt know Cindy before this happened maybe shes a rambler that doesnt make much sense in her everyday life..doesnt mean shes covering up a murder.

:blushing: Thanks, Amity, LaLaw2000, and NeeBee! Yes, I am the President of the WWYMD? Fan Club.

Janice, Welcome to WS.

You would have no clue who I am even if I told you as I am certain you are probably not part of my group of friends or family. I don't know anything about this case other than what I have diligently sought out since the first day I saw the story of Caylee come out.

However, I have formed my opinions based on the facts as we know them, the circumstances as they have developed to date, and have watched every move these people have made to try to figure out what happened to this little girl who is missing. I don't mind speaking up for what I believe is the truth.
As far as being a person that is "up to no good"...I won't even bother to defend that one. Actions speak so much louder than words.

IIRC, Cindy started thumbing her nose at Amy unprovoked during that jaw~dropping description of the week at the hard rock hotel. She insinuated that Amy came up with a "car story" when dets asked her about the stroke lie...then delves into how ZFG got into a car wreck. 25 min later after presenting all the BS she says she realizes it was all lies...but while she was presenting it she seemed to state it like God's honest truth without a preface of, "I know this is a lie but" or "this is what she told me but I know it was a lie" etc etc... She was trying to plant evil seeds about Amy before that question was even posed by dets... It was almost like she was trying to reverse roles in that interrogation room. Imhoo of course....

Throughout the entire telling of the Zanny/car accident story Cindy says things like, "This is what Casey told me," or "Casey said". It was very clear to me that she didn't believe the story. LE wanted to hear the story, even asked her details, and she cooperated. How many time should she have said that she knew it was all lies?

I didn't hear her say anything negative about Amy at all.

And in the end....it doesnt really matter what "we" believe..Cindy hasnt been arrrested, shes not on trial.

Hopefully time will tell what the real truth is in all of this absurdity.
Cindy is not on trial but her name is on the newly released witness list released by the prosecution per www.wesh.com (link is in media thread to specific video). Her lies will be called to the fore. Refuted if uttered. And used against her daughter.

Has she told you she doesn't suspect Casey?

Exactly...it not like Cindy didnt realize that KC was a thief and a liar..Im SURE she suspects KC.
We dont know what Cindy thinks and we dont really know whats going on in that circus tent they live in...
Maybe cindy is just a poor communicater.

Sometimes I shock myself that I am defending Cindy...its just that everything isnt always as it appears and for some reason I feel more compassion towards them lately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back