Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what does it say?

it just basically said he didnt get to say hardly anthing that he wanted to say, the show was to crowded and is what he really want to say was there is only on victim and thats caylee. He also stated how all the anthonys are in there home with hot showers, hot food and there own shoes and there own bed. Not caylee, he also stated theres a little baby doll in its own room without caylee. He stated a few times the only victim is caylee and that some may have been victimized but they still have choices, but caylee doesnt who is the only victim in all this.

If you call "cooperating" repeating all Casey's lies, trying to shift the blame to someone else, trying to avoid giving receipts that LE asks for, undermining LE in the media, changing stories, gathering witness at her home to try to find out what they're going to say to LE, refusing to take a lie-detector test, and boo-hooing that LE doesn't report their every move to her.
Jesse went in and agreed to a lie-detector interview and passed it.

Sheesh. She was ASKED to repeat Casey's lies. LE wanted the info.

RG updated his blog.
Well from his update it looks like he is very frustrated and disappointed that he did not get to say what he wanted on the show tonight.
I feel bad for him but maybe some of it is better left unsaid till the trial.
I think he will get a chance one way or another whether it be in testimony or after the trial in one forum or another.

Why the heck does RG keep jabbing at Cindy and George! Of course they're in their home with food and showers. They didn't kill Caylee. What is he insinuating and why is he so bitter towards them. By saying these type of things he's making himself out to some sort of victim. I feel sorry for his future daughter in law's parents.

If you call "cooperating" repeating all Casey's lies, trying to shift the blame to someone else, trying to avoid giving receipts that LE asks for, undermining LE in the media, changing stories, gathering witness at her home to try to find out what they're going to say to LE, refusing to take a lie-detector test, and boo-hooing that LE doesn't report their every move to her.

You forgot destroying evidence. She admitted to knowing the smell of decomp and washed the pants anyway. She also tried to get Yuri to accept receipts instead of the credit card statement. He was not buying it. I wonder what she is hiding on that statement?

why the heck does rg keep jabbing at cindy and george! Of course they're in their home with food and showers. They didn't kill caylee. What is he insinuating and why is he so bitter towards them. By saying these type of things he's making himself out to some sort of victim. I feel sorry for his future daughter in law's parents.

probably he's tired of cindy jabbing at his son being the nanny and hes the one thats hiding caylee, those are some strong acuiation. If someone did that towards my son after he did everything possible to clear his name and indeed do that, id be doing more than just jabbing.

Why the heck does RG keep jabbing at Cindy and George! Of course they're in their home with food and showers. They didn't kill Caylee. What is he insinuating and why is he so bitter towards them. By saying these type of things he's making himself out to some sort of victim. I feel sorry for his future daughter in law's parents.

he's bitter because the A's are trying to convince LE that his son had something to do with the disappearance of Caylee.

i'd be bitter too if it were my son, especially AFTER LE has already cleared him as a suspect.

he's bitter because the A's are trying to convince LE that his son had something to do with the disappearance of Caylee.

i'd be bitter too if it were my son, especially AFTER LE has already cleared him as a suspect.
Does anyone have a recent report of CA accusing JG or AH? Her interview was back in the beginning of August. It's time for him to let go...we get it. JMO.

Great post! This is what angers me the most because it interferes in doing what is right for Caylee and that's getting to the truth.

Does anyone have a recent report of CA accusing JG or AH? Her interview was back in the beginning of August. It's time for him to let go...we get it. JMO.

so the A's can trash talk anyone they want and everyone else should just, let it go? ooookay! :rolleyes:

Ok, I can't believe I'm gonna say this...I can understand why CA was suggesting that the babysitter may have existed in the beginning, but that after awhile Casey used the word Zani to describe anyone who was looking after Caylee.

. Now, we know that wasn't either of those two, but this was 2 weeks into the investigation and I believe she was truly, in her own way, trying to make sense of what was happening. Yuri did a great job IMO to try and pull her back to what was real. . JMHO

snipped

Cindy can't wrap her mind around the fact that she is a complete dupe and always has been.

She still thinks her daughter is her best friend.

also, the tape of cindy has just been released so that is probably why RG is talking about it now, even though the accusations are from August.

so the A's can trash talk anyone they want and everyone else should just, let it go? ooookay! :rolleyes:
This was in a private interview with LE. I was just curious if she came out in public anytime recently and stated she believed JG was somehow responsible. I don't think she was trash talking...I truly believe she's a tad delusional. The interview was 2 weeks after Caylee was reported missing. I can't even imagine how many lies of Casey's she had to face. She clearly was running away from the truth because it was just too painful to deal with. I think she was so wanting someone to tell her it wasn't so...that it had to be someone else. Now, if RG recently heard the As going after his son then he has every reason to be angry otherwise IMO there's really no fight.

snipped

Cindy can't wrap her mind around the fact that she is a complete dupe and always has been.

She still thinks her daughter is her best friend.
Her denial is what wears on me the most. It's enough!! That poor child deserves to be found. IMO if she's not part of the solution, she's part of the problem.

I think that is a little unfair. JG is only like 22/23. Personally, I couldn't have dealt with this at that age...I'd have a hard time even now. All it says about RG and JG is that they have a good relationship and RG is supporting his son. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

From what i understand from the docs is that Jesse stood up to Cindy for throwing his girlfriend (Casey) under the bus calling her all sorts of names in front of him.

Cindy didn't want Casey to marry him in fact I'll betch she doesn't want Casey to marry at all because Cindy did not want to lose Caylee.

it would be nice if Jesse did have Caylee and could raise her. I'm sure in fact Caylee as a baby accepted him as her true father and it must of been a loss for her to no longer see him.

also, the tape of cindy has just been released so that is probably why RG is talking about it now, even though the accusations are from August.
Something tells me he knew before they were released. He always seemed to be alluding to what he knew. (KWIM)

it just basically said he didnt get to say hardly anthing that he wanted to say, the show was to crowded and is what he really want to say was there is only on victim and thats caylee. He also stated how all the anthonys are in there home with hot showers, hot food and there own shoes and there own bed. Not caylee, he also stated theres a little baby doll in its own room without caylee. He stated a few times the only victim is caylee and that some may have been victimized but they still have choices, but caylee doesnt who is the only victim in all this.
Why doesn't he go ahead and put it out there on his blog what he wanted to say? He said he had something important which I took to be solid information to share. He said this more than once. If he has something to share that would actually matter to this case...he needs to.

I would say because he is not willing to just blog about it means that he is more interested in airtime vs. the truth. This hurts his credibility in a big way, imo. Tonite was definitely a "let down" after the big build up on his site, wasn't it? How are people supposed to take him seriously after that?

Why doesn't he go ahead and put it out there on his blog what he wanted to say? He said he had something important which I took to be solid information to share. He said this more than once. If he has something to share that would actually matter to this case...he needs to.

I would say because he is not willing to just blog about it means that he is more interested in airtime vs. the truth. This hurts his credibility in a big way, imo. Tonite was definitely a "let down" after the big build up on his site, wasn't it? How are people supposed to take him seriously after that?

I totally agree :clap::clap::clap::clap:

IIRC, Cindy started thumbing her nose at Amy unprovoked during that jaw~dropping description of the week at the hard rock hotel. She insinuated that Amy came up with a "car story" when dets asked her about the stroke lie...then delves into how ZFG got into a car wreck. 25 min later after presenting all the BS she says she realizes it was all lies...but while she was presenting it she seemed to state it like God's honest truth without a preface of, "I know this is a lie but" or "this is what she told me but I know it was a lie" etc etc... She was trying to plant evil seeds about Amy before that question was even posed by dets... It was almost like she was trying to reverse roles in that interrogation room. Imhoo of course....

Like mother like daughter...they are both fast on the draw.

This was in a private interview with LE. I was just curious if she came out in public anytime recently and stated she believed JG was somehow responsible. I don't think she was trash talking...I truly believe she's a tad delusional. The interview was 2 weeks after Caylee was reported missing. I can't even imagine how many lies of Casey's she had to face. She clearly was running away from the truth because it was just too painful to deal with. I think she was so wanting someone to tell her it wasn't so...that it had to be someone else. Now, if RG recently heard the As going after his son then he has every reason to be angry otherwise IMO there's really no fight.

I agree with a lot of this post. Cindy was being interviewed by LE privately and they were asking her what Casey had told her, along with what she thought. RG is responding as if Cindy stated her suspicions publicly, and recently, which she hasn't.

It's possible that Cindy did not believe that Casey was capable of harming Caylee, even though she knew Casey lied a lot. Therefore, she was pondering what could have happened. Maybe she didn't trust JG for reasons we don't know about and therefore wondered if he might be involved, subsequently telling LE because they wanted to know what her ideas were. I'm sure it's difficult for JG and RG to hear this part of the interrogation tape, but it's understandable for someone (Cindy) to be brainstorming to try to help LE figure out what happened.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee
Back