Jessie Misskelly Second Confession

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Somebody did clean up though .
I don''t believe the man hole theory for a second
so I don't believe the boys were murdered or hidden there .
So SOMEONE cleaned that scene in the dark

Either that, or they were killed somewhere else. Not necessarily a manhole, I don't know what to make of that theory, but there are other places where they could have been killed.

I agree with Cappuccino. I'm not really subscribing to the manhole theory, either, but "slicked off" spot or not, I don't think they were killed there.

Again, going back to the confession ('cause that's really all I've got right now that points me toward guilt), if you believe Jessie, Jason was "swinging" his knife over Byers. That would be throwing blood everywhere. I don't remember him saying anything about stabbing (as the autopsy states), but he said Jason was swinging it. So blood should be on the grass, in the trees, on them, on everything.

I agree with Cappuccino. I'm not really subscribing to the manhole theory, either, but "slicked off" spot or not, I don't think they were killed there.

Again, going back to the confession ('cause that's really all I've got right now that points me toward guilt), if you believe Jessie, Jason was "swinging" his knife over Byers. That would be throwing blood everywhere. I don't remember him saying anything about stabbing (as the autopsy states), but he said Jason was swinging it. So blood should be on the grass, in the trees, on them, on everything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back