For those of you who can't see it....

JesusNUltrasound.jpg

Reddish-brown=hair
Red=mouth
Yellow=nose (whoops)
Blue=eye
Gray=mustache and beard

*hope I didn't offend anyone*

I don't see a Jesus... but the placenta part where some are seeing Jesus, to me kind of looks like Munch's "The Scream" face. LoL

Check the nose out on that kid would ya - poor thing.......

This can't be real - that baby is just to darn ugly and looks like a little old man.

Most 3d/4d sonograms I have seen tend to make the baby look odd... you really can't bank on how a baby looks, with them LoL. I had a dear friend that had one done and her hubby joked that he was shocked to find that they were pregnant with a demon spawn, because that kind of sonogram made the baby look scary. LoL And no, the baby didn't look like what the sonogram portrayed, once born... the little girl is a cutie-pie.

Shouldn't they really be saying they see an artist's rendition of Jesus since nobody (last I heard) really knows what he looked like?!

I bet they will name him Jesus too.

What Taximom said!

yes, i saw what others have seen, but NO ONE knows what Jesus looked like. all the iconography 'depicting' Jesus are suggestions. impressions of what artists imagined he looked like.

Jesus? I think it looks more like Osama Bin Laden personally. (That is one not-so-attractive baby...in the ultrasound at least.)

What Taximom said!

yes, i saw what others have seen, but NO ONE knows what Jesus looked like. all the iconography 'depicting' Jesus are suggestions. impressions of what artists imagined he looked like.

Interesting, made me think of an article I had read sometime ago....I actually found it! It was in Popular Mechanics:

Real Face Of Jesus: December 2002 Cover Story

Advances in forensic science reveal the most famous face in history.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/research/1282186.html

When I read this, I thought they were talking "Jesus" being the name of the child.

DUH.

I see it now....but i had to look at it 5 times before i finally saw it. Frankly, im a little shocked at the people who said the baby is really ugly....what if the parents are reading here??? Just seems a little cruel, imo.

Ok, so I don't believe the picture is more than a coincidence, but I know that things like this picture have a lot of symbolism and importance to many people. I don't believe an image like this is an impression of Jesus sent by God, but that is my personal belief.

However, if it were me and I had that ultrasound, you bet I would show it to everyone!!! I would tell my child that they look much cuter in real life. I'd also say that I don't believe Jesus was in my tummy with them, but that maybe it is their lucky charm in life. I'd tell my child they have to wait to heaven to ask God whether it is really Jesus and that until them, he can assume someone greater than man is watching after him.

I see it now....but i had to look at it 5 times before i finally saw it. Frankly, im a little shocked at the people who said the baby is really ugly....what if the parents are reading here??? Just seems a little cruel, imo.

My OB-GYN was shocked when they printed my ultrasound for me and I said the baby was ugly and looked like an alien. It was a face shot with two huge dark eye sockets. I don't think the doctor could believe that anyone would say that about their baby. I didn't think my baby was actually ugly, but the picture sure looked that way. I'm willing to admit when there are bad pictures of me or my kids.

I work in a 3D/4D ultrasound studio, so to answer everyone's question on why the baby has a "hole" in its head: It's not actually a hole (obviously) but just what happens when the sonographer "zooms" in too close. It cuts off the part of the image that's closest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back