JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it!!! His name HAD come up before, so their hinky meters must have been pinging high when he was seen on the video with Hannah!!! Suspicions, but nothing to charge him with, or get DNA from him. And look how quiet LE has been. They knew Morgan got into a cab back in 09 and haven't leaked a word about that!!! Oh, no doubt now that LE is has LOTS more than we could imagine!!!

Wonder what farm that cab was found on? And if JLM ditched it there, or the company did? Seems the company would have taken it to a metal crash place for a bit of money... but oh so glad it was found!! There should be some evidence within that cab!!

Feeling much more hopeful tonight. Please let Hannah be found soon!!!

Morgan was found on a farm.

The taxi was found on a farm. (Now, I know JLM didn't put it there, but just saying.)

I wonder if Hannah will be found on a farm?

I am going crazy with the lack of updates, but I have faith LE is working hard to bring justice to all those victimized by this monster.

Morgan...(rumored to have been) picked up by a TAXI. She told her friends she would get her own way home & that's exactly what it appears she tried to do!! Taxis are supposed to be a trustworthy way for intoxicated people to get home safely and responsibly. What a cosmic, unforgivable breach of trust. Poor Morgan. :(

Career cab Driver Melvin Carter, who knew Matthew, said he reached out to investigators five years ago after being questioned about local cab companies.
“Everything is starting to add up everything is starting to add up,” Carter said. “I asked which taxi cab she got into they said, ‘Yes, she did jump into a taxi cab that night before last being seen alive.'”
Sources also confirmed, that as part of this active investigation, the cab that Matthew drove in 2009 was seized by authorities from a farm two weeks ago.
“He could have made an impression on her. Because what I heard from her mental state, she was upset. So she may have found someone who was loving and trusting and comfort her,” Carter said.
Those close to Matthew in 2009 when Harrington disappeared, told CBS 6 News that they informed investigators that they would joke with their former co-worker that he resembled a sketch of the man linked to a 2005 rape in Fairfax — and the man linked to Harrington. They said Matthew would at times brush it off. But at other times, they said Matthew would get visibly upset and disappear for hours.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/09/exclusiv...taxi-driver-night-morgan-harrington-vanished/

Wow just wow! He really had to think he was Teflon. He was. Until now.

http://www.cnn.com/go/?sessionToken=...Dtq1ycDGUG5gqJ

Coy Barefoot is on Situation room (you can see this report anytime today, just sign in and click on Situation Room on the drop down left side.)

Coy is reporting in 09 JM lived in a apt complex in Charlotte, driving a cab for Access Taxi, it was a light brown van cab. There are eye witnesses who say that MH was last seen getting into a van. Sources have told Coy they have seized that same van cab that JM was driving Oct 2009. and we can assume that investigations will begin immediately into what they might find in that cab.

Coy spoke to a person who worked along side JM for many years, COy was with this person this morning, getting some of this persons memories of what took place and what JM was like, and while we were talking, this persons cell phone rang, and the VA St police were on the line asking to speak with him immediately when he was done with me. Coy can confirm St Police are reaching out to former employees of that cab co. Trying to learn exactly where JM was on the night MH went missing and what his behavior was like in the wake of that incident. Report for the first time, when the wanted police sketch was released, Police were searching for a man related to the abduction of MH and this sketch was released and everybody that worked with JM started teasing him and saying he looked exactly like that guy in the sketch. I asked this person how did JM react, the person said some days he would laugh other days he was very quiet. They were all convinced that he looked exactly like the guy in the sketch.

That's all of Coy's report...

BTW, This was Breaking news on CNN....

I wonder what else we don't know :scared:

There would be no conceivable tie between Morgan Harrington '10 and the Fairfax '05 rape without DNA, nor between the college rapes without Hannah Graham. She broke him open.

Isn't that the truth? As I watch the video of Hannah walking and running, it's sad and disturbing since we know that she is walking her way smack dab into the path of this sexual predator. Any number of things could have occurred that night to save her from him. Yet, her tragic journey and the way it was all caught on CCV, has helped LE to get this monster off the streets. Gentle giant, my arse!

Who knows how many rapes and murders he is guilty of?!? JM probably never even thought about cameras the night he honed in on Hannah. It wasn't until afterwards that he realized his huge mistake.

JM got away with a lot for a long time. He probably felt invincible.

Since Morgan was found on a farm and his taxi from that night was also found on a farm, I'm thinking that Hannah is also on someone's farm. May she be found soon.

Morgan was found on a farm.

The taxi was found on a farm. (Now, I know JLM didn't put it there, but just saying.)

I wonder if Hannah will be found on a farm?

I am going crazy with the lack of updates, but I have faith LE is working hard to bring justice to all those victimized by this monster.

Morgan...(rumored to have been) picked up by a TAXI. She told her friends she would get her own way home & that's exactly what it appears she tried to do!! Taxis are supposed to be a trustworthy way for intoxicated people to get home safely and responsibly. What a cosmic, unforgivable breach of trust. Poor Morgan. :(

This is so very sadly looking like his life legacy- an enormous breach of trust. For these dear girls and for all he fooled (in a lesser way obviously, but traumatic nonetheless). Being a cab driver was a horrible and ironic cover. :(

Gil Harrington wanting to know about any scratches/injuries back after the 2009 abduction leads me to believe they must have found DNA evidence under her fingernails when her body was discovered. At least that would make sense to me why she would ask about that.

Gil Harrington wanting to know about any scratches/injuries back after the 2009 abduction leads me to believe they must have found DNA evidence under her fingernails when her body was discovered. At least that would make sense to me why she would ask about that.

i think thats a common thing to look for when there is a sexual assault the perp has to be up close and personal with the victim so they often get scratched etc.

Once Morgan was found, did LE at least call in the cab drivers and ask for DNA? Maybe they would refuse but you have to start somewhere, especially if his co-workers thought JM looked like the sketch.

i think thats a common thing to look for when there is a sexual assault the perp has to be up close and personal with the victim so they often get scratched etc.

True, I just figured by bringing that up that there must have been some evidence that MH fought back against her attacker.

I agree, TheBunk, GH has made the statement that MH fought her attacker on more than one occasion.. I am wondering if JM had visible scratches when he went for his interview with investigators in 2009/2010?
2005 Rape Suspect Sketch> 2009/2010 FBI BAU2 Profile of MH's abductor> 2009 JM employed by a Charlottesville Taxi Cab Service>

JM's dna was entered into CODIS in 2005 and Jesse Mathews was hiding in plain sight behind his evil mask of normalcy, imo. JM was oblivious to law enforcement and was allowed/enabled to continue preying on unsuspecting innocent victims for nine years. This is Unacceptable, imo...

"Without public safety for our family, friends, and loved ones, we have nothing"...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/29/hannah-graham-suspect/16430383/

As I understand it, MH's body was "skeletonized" when it was discovered 3 months after her disappearance -- basically nothing but bones. Perhaps fingernails can survive intact that long outside, I don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove