JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it, I knew it!! I could just easily see his face in that sketch. This is so bittersweet. Bless the Harringtons for starting Save the Next Girl, which IMO helped get Hannahs case national attention.

IT'S A MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JM's FORENSICS LINKED TO HARRINGTON CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many other missing persons that he is connected to. I don't think this is over by any means.

If Morgan was the only one found of many, unless he confesses, Hannah may never be found. Jmo

For everyone saying they're shocked and didn't expect it... I'm with ya! I am totally shocked.
My instincts really suck...

Can someone rename this particular thread to add "DNA Match". I just want to see it in BIG Letters when I visit Hannah's forum.

Where is Hannah?

We don't know yet if they have DNA, do we? Just "forensics", so far?

ok but I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the warrant to search his apartment. The got it after they saw the car but before they searched it.

sorry i did misunderstand.

IDK i was kinda thinking the link was only DNA, but what you are saying is entirely possible!

MOD NOTE: If/when we get official word from LE of a DNA match, we'll note it in the thread title.

We don't know yet if they have DNA, do we? Just "forensics", so far?
Yes, and they show he had some sort of contact with MH... I hope it's better evidence than what they're making it sound like.

I'm actually happy for Morgan's family... they've been waiting for this for a very long time.

What a classy, loving, generous people the Harringtons are! They turned their tragedy into a vehicle to help other parents and to prevent other victims. I'm so happy for them.

Hopefully this revelation will make his family/friends give up any info they may have been holding back and help find Hannah.

I think DNA came off MH t-shirt which was found on a bush in front of an apartment right down the street from where HG's apartment was. He either threw the shirt there to throw off cops or raped and killed MH right outside that apartment behind those bushes which is really ballsy. In the 2005 sexual assault the girl was grabbed from behind right off the street and taken into a backyard or something.

i thought the same thing but several people have posted stuff in the last 48 hours where it was reported that they found his DNA on her remains.

OK Some things I am reading it is saying that the cases are connected. I am missing the part that he is connected. I am waiting for LE to say it.

Virginia State Police have confirmed a forensic link between Jesse Matthew, the suspect in the disappearance of Hannah Graham, and the Morgan Harrington case.

Here is the news release from Virginia State Police:

For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va. Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue. There is a still a great deal of work to be done in regards to this investigation and we appreciate the public’s patience as we move forward.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/sou...nce-links-jesse-matthew-to-morgan-harrington/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper