JLM: The Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Q, how crucial was it that the person who saw JLM and reported it

A, "Excellent! There has been rumours 911 was called but no, the individual called our police dept here"

Got the car and tent from the camp site. Investigating car right now.

Q, What did you get from the beach site

A, A car, and a tent. They're still there looking?

Searched car, sand dunes, surrounding area going out from there - how they started searching for her yesterday.

Investigating now, but don't believe has been on beach more than a day or two.

"we're gonna watch his behaviour, make sure nobody gets to him....?"

:eek:

3 VA LE down there. They won't be the officers that take JLM back to VA

A little confused about what he is saying now - something about they will at least attempt to talk to him?

Someone outside of LE has asked to talk to him already, JLM was asked if he wants to talk to them and he said 'no'

Grinning and not answering, but sounds like media has already contacted JM in jail to see if he would meet with them and talk but he said no.

A little confused about what he is saying now - something about they will at least attempt to talk to him?

I think he is saying they will help VA LE talk to him if they want to and if he wants to?

He's not talking.... because he knows his goose is cooked so to speak. imoo

Something about subpoena but that would be up to the courts in VA

And its over.

What did he ask in the end? Not going to the front of his house? Whose house? I didn't understand much of it.

What did he ask in the end? Not going to the front of his house? Whose house? I didn't understand much of it.

I didn't catch that, sound kept going in one ear, then cutting out then coming back in both almost deafening me. I got the impression at the end they may have been asking about the individual who called it in, or someone else who encountered JLM whilst down there, the last thing I heard was about a subpoena depending on the courts in VA?

I didn't catch that, sound kept going in one ear, then cutting out then coming back in both almost deafening me. I got the impression at the end they may have been asking about the individual who called it in, or someone else who encountered JLM whilst down there, the last thing I heard was about a subpoena depending on the courts in VA?

I think he may have been addressing, how JM got the car to take. Whether permission/ family knowledge, or stolen. If they knew, that would be aiding and abetting? + $$$$$$$$$ for the trip.:thinking:

ETA.. I doubt it was stolen, they never reported it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253
Back