Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In handcuffs?

*nod* But he looked out for himself, throughout. I love the deputy who was handing him the pen. JM at one point even bends down to make eye contact, but the young officer avoids it. At one point you see the whites of JM's eye flash at him. He didn't like the prison flip flops, he wanted his clothes, had no doubts about going back to Va. Don't innocent men show outrage, a sense of injustice, plead, usually?

I think people analyze peaks, loops, etc. But I know zero

Does anyone remember when someone was asking a male friend that was with the perp that night iif the perp knew Hannah.

The friend said no way would a female that knows him allow his arm around her.

What does that mean?

Does anyone remember when someone was asking a male friend that was with the perp that night iif the perp knew Hannah.

What does that mean?

Coy Barefoot's timeline mentions it, and he mentioned it on CNN's situation room too. Indeed the friend said that not knowing a women made it more likely he'd pounce on them.

I remember what you are saying. I read similar, but I had a different interpretation. I thought he meant JM acted this way with new women he didn't know. Not already established female friends. JMO. I could definitely be wrong.

What does that mean?

I wonder if he gets to watch any TV while there? Hopefully if he does, he saw the Grahams appeal last weekend.
I suspect it was *arranged* for him to get some TV time. If he did see that, you can bet they were watching his reaction.

*nod* But he looked out for himself, throughout. I love the deputy who was handing him the pen. JM at one point even bends down to make eye contact, but the young officer avoids it. At one point you see the whites of JM's eye flash at him. He didn't like the prison flip flops, he wanted his clothes, had no doubts about going back to Va. Don't innocent men show outrage, a sense of injustice, plead, usually?
Yes, this gets off into the arrest topic a bit, but I thought the whole sequence was strange. He asked a couple of questions then just complied, seemingly without satisfying answers to those questions. Why would he have not accepted the free attorney to challenge extradition or the warrant, stay in Texas one more day or forever? (disclaimer, I am asking rhetorically not literally...) Does that say something about his state of mind?

I suspect it was *arranged* for him to get some TV time. If he did see that, you can bet they were watching his reaction.
Do I remember something like that in the Scott Peterson case? (or Casey Anthony?)

Not sure about Peterson, but there is a video of Anthony's reaction.
Yep, that's right. SP was actually going on a little hair-dyed "camping trip" in Torrey Pines when the identifications of LP and CP were announced.

Yes.

And here is the weird quote:

“No, not at all, not at all. I don’t know her,” Dave answers. “He never mentioned her. I don’t think he knew her. In fact, I’m fairly certain of it, because he walked up and threw his arm around her. That’s what he did to women when he was hitting on them. If he threw his arm around a woman like that, that was not usually a sign that he knew her. That was a sign that he didn’t. If Hannah knew him, she wouldn’t let him put his arm around her.”

6/27/14 Traffic Charge: No rearview mirror - Charlottesville 22901
8/01/14 – Hearing- RE: 6/27/14 – no rear view mirror-- waived “complied with law”
8/14 Begins as part time volunteer coach at Covenant Christian School
8/1/14 Hearing - RE: Traffic Charge 12/27/13 waived “complied with law”
~

In 2014, taken from the WS timeline,

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

This is approximately when the "live in" gf is out of the picture, if the understanding of what was reported about him when he was on the run is correct.

Didn't notice before, but did you say that the mark on top of "L" in his signature is not his? Why would he put his "L" like that right under the mark, if it isn't his mark? I hate saying this, but does this tie into the last name issue? Is he trying to be "TJ" or did he make the "L" there? If somebody put a mark like that, I would write next to it. Just a thought.

I'm not trying to be contentious, but seriously, if you could convict people based on crap handwriting and signatures, every single doctor I've ever had would be serving life federal prison.

I'm not trying to be contentious, but seriously, if you could convict people based on crap handwriting and signatures, every single doctor I've ever had would be serving life federal prison.

I agree. Whatever his diagnosis, it's impossible for a non-pro to do it from afar, or in a short time. Any guess is malarkey. One may be ordered by the court, eventually. He's has a lot of signing ahead, I think.

Yes.

And here is the weird quote:

“No, not at all, not at all. I don’t know her,” Dave answers. “He never mentioned her. I don’t think he knew her. In fact, I’m fairly certain of it, because he walked up and threw his arm around her. That’s what he did to women when he was hitting on them. If he threw his arm around a woman like that, that was not usually a sign that he knew her. That was a sign that he didn’t. If Hannah knew him, she wouldn’t let him put his arm around her.”

That is odd. He's saying that no woman who knew JM would let him put his arm around her? I rather doubt that. I think he's 'just talking" .

That is odd. He's saying that no woman who knew JM would let him put his arm around her? I rather doubt that. I think he's 'just talking" .

Why would he talk that way? Very curious comment to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc