JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lj Matthew changed his profile picture. (fb)

September 20 at 8:04pm

(I copied that from fb- can someone in VA just check fb isn't timezone sensitive and it shows the same in VA)

I remember thinking right away how immature that was. But now I think, what if he realized that the attention and exposure would cause an old victim to connect the dots and I.D him? BTW, its still immature, he could have deactivated his account.

(I copied that from fb- can someone in VA just check fb isn't timezone sensitive and it shows the same in VA)

I see 3:04pm and the photo below that says September 20 at 2:52pm. I am in the same time zone as JM. I am not on his friend list (or have any mutual friends) so I don't know if the time would be different if I were or did.

Imo, JLM looks like a guilty child, who has been caught doing something naughty, in his Galveston police mugshot:

image.jpg

I see 3:04pm and the photo below that says September 20 at 2:52pm. I am in the same time zone as JM. I am not on his friend list (or have any mutual friends) so I don't know if the time would be different if I were or did.

Thanks, picture under shows 7.52pm for me - your times are correct

EDITED. Got my Matthew/s confused. Doublechecking.

Okay, there's a couple civil cases in Newport News, including one unlawful detainer (i.e., eviction), from 2004/2005 under the name Jesse Matthews Jr. I'm not going to cite them here because of that extra "s." There's nothing else on the cases, unfortunately, that I can use to check if it's a misspelling or a totally different person.

Agree to leaving these off the lists since there's no DOB to confirm, but considering he attended Christopher Newport University in Newport News in 2003, it sure seems likely to be him. http://hamptonroads.com/2014/09/suspect-missing-uva-student-case-attended-cnu

Saw a thread elsewhere that claimed he had women who looked like Hannah Graham as Facebook friends from a support group for the Harrington case. Is that true?

Agree to leaving these off the lists since there's no DOB to confirm, but considering he attended Christopher Newport University in Newport News in 2003, it sure seems likely to be him. http://hamptonroads.com/2014/09/suspect-missing-uva-student-case-attended-cnu

At first I thought the same thing, except the last name is spelled differently (Matthews instead of Matthew) and if you run a traffic case search in the Hampton roads counties (including Newport News) a Jesse Matthews Jr has traffic violations in that area and this person has a different DOB then our JM and a hampton roads address. So given that info, I would say it is most likely NOT our guy.

There were rubber gloves in his burn pile on the beach. He had access to medical waste disposal through the hospital, but I'm sure the LE has thought of that already.

There were rubber gloves in his burn pile on the beach. He had access to medical waste disposal through the hospital, but I'm sure the LE has thought of that already.

Great info! I haven't heard/read that yet... do you have a link?

Great info! I haven't heard/read that yet... do you have a link?

Are there entrances to a hospital that aren't monitored?

Or could he prop a door open where no one is? Otherwise, I don't see the ability to bring her into the hospital without being observed,

I would guess hospitals have security cams all over?

Jesse Matthew-TIMELINE:
Saturday,September 13
1:45 A.M.—Walking away from Tempo​
Sunday 14
Monday 15
Tuesday 16
Wednesday 17
Thursday 18 Last time Landlord saw JM
Friday 19 First Search warrant JM's House &
5:45 AM Search warrant time - Car​

Saturday, September 20—
Early/mid afternoon Charlottesville Police Station with family members, speaks to lawyer​
3.04 changes fb picture​
5.00 last seen (wanted poster) Went to parent's (or grandmother's) home and took off with mother in the car.​
Sunday 21— 1st arrest warrant issued, two reckless driving charges
Monday 22—
Afternoon LUMBERTON, Texas
Authorities are looking at surveillance video and other evidence that indicates Jesse Matthew was in the Hardin County area on Monday.http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/09/25/jesse-matthew-spotted-in-lumberton-monday/16231403/
Matthew checked in Monday afternoon at Village Creek State Park and rented a tent space under an assumed name. only stayed a few hours

8.pm Taco Bell LUMBERTON​

Police executed a new search warrant at his home

Tuesday—, September 23
Wednesday—, September 24—
Arrested on Galveston Island.​
Friday, September 26—
Returned to Charlottesville​

please correct and add
(Louisiana to Virginia call?)
From Google Maps: On I-59 Charlottesville to Galveston Island-Drive Time 19.5 hours
Police estimate he had spent two nights on the beach on Galveston Island
the man who gave him a fish
work

where they black or purple? :laughing:

Saw a thread elsewhere that claimed he had women who looked like Hannah Graham as Facebook friends from a support group for the Harrington case. Is that true?

FindHG can you possibly find that post and copy or link it here? I know with the forum so split up it's hard to keep track but if you can that would be awesome! TIA

where they black or purple? :laughing:

I saw that photo it was taken of the beach & posted on twitter...his campsite etc. The clothes were clear thicker type. As soon as I saw them I think the tow truck driver would have worn them to prevent finger prints etc. I believe the cops knew about them & left them to be discarded..no further interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010