JLM's car

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To get an almost immediate additional warrant for the apartment, you gotta figure they found something physical of Hannah's in the car...not just DNA samples that would need to be analyzed.

How do you not have a rear-view mirror and then comply, this isn't side view, but rear-view?
Is that common, having it break off?

6/27/14 Traffic Charge: No rearview mirror - Charlottesville 22901
8/1/14 Hearing - RE: Traffic Charge 12/27/13 waived “complied with law”

For,the,automatic

Fuel type: gas
Fuel type: regular unleaded
Fuel tank capacity: 16.9 gal.
Range in miles (cty/hwy): 287.3/422.5 mi.
EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy): 17/25 mpg

That engine cannot be working well.

So if he had a totally full tank, the most he could go, back and forth IMHO is about 300 miles.

But would he dare drive that far in a car that doesn't look like it can make it around the block?

But SK's are risk takers, so maybe that would be of no concern.

How do you not have a rear-view mirror and then comply, this isn't side view, but rear-view?
Is that common, having it break off?

6/27/14 Traffic Charge: No rearview mirror - Charlottesville 22901
8/1/14 Hearing - RE: Traffic Charge 12/27/13 waived “complied with law”

In Virginia, where car inspections are required (as opposed to Ohio where they are not), there is no way LE didn't pull over that car multiple times.

What kind of car did he have again? As someone that owned a Civic ie a super cheap car when they younger, let me just say you could basically sneeze on the darn thing to make part of the bumper fall off.

Some elderly man got his foot stuck on the accelerator when he was in reverse in a parking lot, and it completely smushed up the whole rear of my Civic- my poor car looked like a stepped on bug! But it drove cross country just fine! (I never fixed it because the offered insurance reimbursement was about $2000 short- I should have sued, but live and learn! ;0) )

Closeup pic of the windshield of JLMs car taken from post# 602 in the 9th general discussion thread.

The area circled in red appears very odd and I just cant make out what its supposed to be.

Also note what appears to be a numeral 5 signifying the month of May on his inspection sticker. I couldnt make out the year but I could make out the color and have posted pictures of 2014 inspection stickers that match just below the original pic.

jlm windshield2.jpg

inspectionsticker.jpg

inspection+stickers+1.jpg

In Coy Barefoots latest podcast/interview he says that police found a voluminous amount of evidence in JLMs car.

In Coy Barefoots latest podcast/interview he says that police found a voluminous amount of evidence in JLMs car.

I believe it. I noticed those black areas on the window earlier. Pretend you are in a car and can't get out. One hand goes on the door lever and the other pushes on the door above that. . .suspiciously close to where we see that black stuff. I think it's fingerprint residue. IMHO those are Hannah's prints trying to escape that car. I think the car lit up like Christmas tree with evidence of a struggle. JM has never been in this situation before. He never needed to hide that type of evidence...and he's no Bundy in the smarts department. He wasn't removing the seats and washing away the evidence. Up until now, his gentle giant persona was all that was needed to keep suspicion at bay.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I believe it. I noticed those black areas on the window earlier. Pretend you are in a car and can't get out. One hand goes on the door lever and the other pushes on the door above that. . .suspiciously close to where we see that black stuff. I think it's fingerprint residue. IMHO those are Hannah's prints trying to escape that car. I think the car lit up like Christmas tree with evidence of a struggle. JM has never been in this situation before. He never needed to hide that type of evidence...and he's no Bundy in the smarts department. He wasn't removing the seats and washing away the evidence. Up until now, his gentle giant persona was all that was needed to keep suspicion at bay.

I wonder if the vinyl is shredded from someones fingernails? Maybe someone trying desperately to claw their way out.

Closeup pic of the windshield of JLMs car taken from post# 602 in the 9th general discussion thread.

The area circled in red appears very odd and I just cant make out what its supposed to be.

Also note what appears to be a numeral 5 signifying the month of May on his inspection sticker. I couldnt make out the year but I could make out the color and have posted pictures of 2014 inspection stickers that match just below the original pic.

View attachment 60874

View attachment 60875

View attachment 60876

I was thinking if the base of the window/door card is vinyl then my thought would be Popcorn pawing/chewing it? I hope that is what it is, anyway...

'14 is green, '15 is orange.

http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Safety.shtm

That would be great. What got RAT convicted was that there was such a preponderance of evidence of a massive struggle, that it could not be ignored. That Hannah was in that car, has been a foregone conclusion. That she was in the car and wanted get out and was in a struggle, is a whole other story.

Intent to defile then to me, means that there is stuff in that car.

Maybe some blood.

Maybe some cadavarine from his body to the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84
Back