Joanne Johnson, 93, murdered in her Augusta, Kansas home, September 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think the girls are sisters, but I wonder if they were both living in the same house from the way the reporter quotes the father...

It could just be poor reporting.
The father of those girls said he had no idea his daughter was involved and still doesn't believe it.

The father said that since that day, his daughter and the other girl have been up in their rooms.

I don't think the girls are sisters, but I wonder if they were both living in the same house from the way the reporter quotes the father...

It says she was walking with her friend in the park when they were "coerced". They're also the same age. Most likely they're not sisters.

So the police had enough evidence to physically put them at the scene and arrest them with Murder-1. The girls admitted to being there and witnessing. I wonder if something was stolen. IMO

It says she was walking with her friend in the park when they were "coerced". They're also the same age. Most likely they're not sisters.

So the police had enough evidence to physically put them at the scene and arrest them with Murder-1. The girls admitted to being there and witnessing. I wonder if something was stolen. IMO
Bbm.
Good question.
Such a brutal, heinous act.
What a painful death for this vulnerable lady. :mad:
And it wasn't instant.
She may have begged them to stop or pled for her life ?

Thanks for the link.

From that link :
He said his daughter said she and her friend were walking in a park on the day of the murder when a white man came up to them and "coerced" them into going to Johnson's home. She said the man grabbed a rusty axe from Johnson's garage and beat Johnson to death.

Holy cow.
I'm not buying that a white man walked up to them and coerced them into this brutal crime.
Nope.
I get wanting to protect your kid, however... their excuse is ridiculous; imo.
Omo.

Last edited:
Bbm.
Good question.
Such a brutal, heinous act.
What a painful death for this vulnerable lady. :mad:
And it wasn't instant.
She may have begged them to stop or pled for her life ?

Thanks for the link.

From that link :
He said his daughter said she and her friend were walking in a park on the day of the murder when a white man came up to them and "coerced" them into going to Johnson's home. She said the man grabbed a rusty axe from Johnson's garage and beat Johnson to death.

Holy cow.
I'm not buying that a white man walked up to them and coerced them into this brutal crime.
Nope.
I get wanting to protect your kid, however... their excuse is ridiculous; imo.
Omo.

Did he have red hair? This story has shades of "Carleee Russell" faux kidnapping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back