Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if these have been posted

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/user/disneymom69/library/Travis Alexander?page=1

dunno if i could go in there after everything,especially when the luminol/blood is still there :(

You know...is all of that purple stuff blood?

It seems to be the strangest blood splatter, drips and swipes I have ever seen. They make NO SENSE to me!

I mean, how could all of that blood be that high on the wall coming down in drips...seemingly along the entire length of the wall!

It almost looks more like purple paint that blood.

Did we ever even hear the "3 hole wonder" one in court? Except for the 100 times nurmi said it, I mean.
I don't ever remember hearing that in the contest of a text, do you? We know it does exist, because Juan has referred to it, but you'd think that would be one nurmi would want to bring in.
Searching memory.................................nope. Don't remember it.

This may have already been answered but yes Det Flores read it in his testimony

I believe it was Det. Flores that told her there were pictures found showing them having sex. He told her that one photo showed her on top of him and him penetrating her.

I've never heard of or seen any picture of the two of them together naked. Link please?

Jumping of KCL story of elephants and Elephant Mt.

I've wondered where Jodi went to clean up before she got to Utah.

Does anyone know if the parks in the Arizona area have showers? I think Minor4th did a milage/gas timeline and I was wondering if the Elephant Mt. would fit in and if there might be shower/ bathrooms in the parks area.

Jodi may have been to this area previously and had it as part of her "go to a desolate area to discard the weapon and clean up" plan.

It would also be a place she could chill and sleep a couple hours before continuing to Utah. Not sure it fits in with where her first call and cell pings are though. Just a thought, probably off base, but the elephant stuff has my head spinning.

She was drenched in blood and would have some blood in her rental car.. I think she showered over Travis BUT did not wash hair as some would have been in the drain. Maybe she did that later:jail:

I don't think she got to his house at 4 in the morning. I think she got there that afternoon and interrupted him cleaning his house. The bed was made and the chairs on the furniture I think she just showed up with the excuse of the check and the cd junk. Of course she initiated sex because that is the only way to entice him. After sex I think she left knowing he would be getting in the shower and watched in his windows until he went upstairs. When she was there the 1st time she hid the knife in the pocket of the bathrobe and maybe the gun too. It was 5 in the evening she knew he wouldn't put his robe on.

I also think she planned the shower photos but not the sex photos. They weren't in her plan and she even said they were stupid of her but when TA wanted to try out the camera she couldn't think of a fast excuse as to not take them. Blew her plan for a little so that is why she sort of bumbled the whole camera issue that day. She had not worked all of that in her original plan.

So what excuse did she give Travis ? Did she tell him she was going to see Ryan? I don't think he assumed she drove this far to deliver a check to him?
Did I miss something? Or did he think she came to talk him into taking her to cancan.
And if would have agreed to take her! She was in a rented car! Was she going to hangout till the 10th?
I know it's crazy thinking because we all know he was taking Mimi to cancun.
What a crazy broad!

I'd of liked to be a fly on the wall of her rented car that day!
Besides didn't one of her men say! She wouldn't hurt a fly!
I think she was still sleeping with mm Daryl to keep them doing her favors. It's not like she had any kind of morals.

There are photos of them having sex on the camera from that day.

KN put one up on the overhead (on the last day of re-exam IIRC). It was a view looking up at JA's face from a low angle but KN discreetly masked it off from just below shoulder level. She was looking skywards and the braids were visible.

If TA's head was on the carpet and feet towards the bathroom (as testified to by the detective) in the first picture, the camera would be behind JA. She could have kicked it as she was starting to try to turn TA around to drag him back to shower (explains all the smudgey sock prints scrubbed into carpet; easier to drag him by holding under his armpits rather than by his feet) and this caused the first photo. Then as she continues turning him around she kicks it again or TA's body hits it and it turns sideways and takes that second photo.

It would make sense if the first picture was taken while she was turning him around in order to drag him back towards the shower.

However, just by looking at the picture, I don't really see any indication as to which way around they're positioned:
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/tabularasa6/ja27_zps870003b5.jpg

There is no carpet that I can see, Jodi's foot is clearly on the tile, as is what we can see of Travis' body. And remember that that hallway is quite long, and that shot doesn't really cover anything but maybe three or four feet in any clarity (maybe a little more if you believe that it is Travis' foot in that picture, which I'm not so sure of).
So I'm really not sure which way around they're facing in that picture.

Mind you, I'm not desperately trying to defend my theory here, apparently a number of you guys remember testimony as to what Flores and the photo tech expert said about their position in that shot, I'm just trying to understand how they came to that conclusion.
To me there's nothing in that first picture indicating one way or another, but if someone else could point that out to me, I'd be grateful.

BBM

Thank goodness .... it would be scary if you could :what::hills: :floorlaugh:
That's interesting (and creepy) to think about. She seems like the type to always be on the phone especially when driving long distances. Wonder if she spent more time on what she would do to get him to stay with her or more time on how she would kill him. Spending much time trying to understand how she thinks is really looking into the abyss.

She directed him into that position because it is so vulnerable and would impair his ability to fight her off or break free. It makes sense that in the second picture the door is open, as at this point she is about to spring into the attack.

So is there a Starbucks and beauty shope in this center ?????

Yes, according to google maps. It's not attached, but closer to the street, same parking lot.

Nail salon is a block away in the SaveMart lot. But IDK if it was this way back in 2008.

KN put one up on the overhead (on the last day of re-exam IIRC). It was a view looking up at JA's face from a low angle but KN discreetly masked it off from just below shoulder level. She was looking skywards and the braids were visible.

no it was a nude of JA that we have seen. I posted the pic as a side by side back then.

So what excuse did she give Travis ? Did she tell him she was going to see Ryan? I don't think he assumed she drove this far to deliver a check to him?
Did I miss something? Or did he think she came to talk him into taking her to cancan.
And if would have agreed to take her! She was in a rented car! Was she going to hangout till the 10th?
I know it's crazy thinking because we all know he was taking Mimi to cancun.
What a crazy broad!

I'd of liked to be a fly on the wall of her rented car that day!
Besides didn't one of her men say! She wouldn't hurt a fly!
I think she was still sleeping with mm Daryl to keep them doing her favors. It's not like she had any kind of morals.

I think she talked/confronted him about the trip and when he said no she left mad of course. That is at least what she wanted him to think. I have been single a long time and have had several just show up at the door hoping to talk or whatever after I had told them it was over. Truth be told I did the whatever with one just because it was good. Shallow as it may be.

I've never heard of or seen any picture of the two of them together naked. Link please?
I remember hearing about that, but it seems it was when nurmi had her on direct, and he stated photo. She corrected him to video. IIRC!!

I think I'm gong to have to put IIFC on my siggy line from now on - my memory section is overflowing with sex carp from nurmi.

What's more, things can change in 4.5 years.

Were there concrete ("cinder block") bumpers on June 3, 2008?

Maybe; maybe not.

Not disagreeing, but Google (Earth and Street View) are seldom this year's model.

The views around Charlottetown, here in Prince Edward Island, are five years old. There are some around my old house back in England which are older than that. The Ford I sold in 2006 is still in the drive! :wave:

As a sociopath, any nervousness she would have felt was about whether she would be caught. Since she cannot feel empathy and does not have a conscience, her world at that moment was likely only anger about Travis not conforming to her wishes, and that it was too bad that she was not going to get to have great sex anymore with him, and that she was not going to have a great mentor for Prepaid Legal and Mormonism any more. But, it was definitely his fault that she had to eliminate him...had she chosen her instead of Mimi, he would have been allowed to live.

This is so damn sad, it hurts every time I think of it. But, not for a sociopath. It's clear that those with a conscience can never relate to those without one, and vice versa. :facepalm:

Since it's Sunday evening, and I'm still having Downton Abbey withdrawal pains, here's something to consider: Matthew Crawley and Lady Mary are finally engaged, but, after a fight the day before the wedding, it's called off. Matthew has a revelation, comes to Mary's door that night, and tells her he's realized, "I could never be happy with anyone else as long as you walk the earth."

I think between Jodi returning to CA in April and her deadly return in June, her obsession with Travis was tormenting her 24/7. She wasn't there, so thoughts of where is he now, who's with him now, what's he saying about me, what're others telling him about me, etc., etc., were eating her alive. When it became obvious in his May 18 blog post that there was no possibility of his future ever including her, he had to die if she was ever to "move on" and find happiness with someone else.

It would make sense if the first picture was taken while she was turning him around in order to drag him back towards the shower.

However, just by looking at the picture, I don't really see any indication as to which way around they're positioned:
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/tabularasa6/ja27_zps870003b5.jpg

There is no carpet that I can see, Jodi's foot is clearly on the tile, as is what we can see of Travis' body. And remember that that hallway is quite long, and that shot doesn't really cover anything but maybe three or four feet in any clarity (maybe a little more if you believe that it is Travis' foot in that picture, which I'm not so sure of).
So I'm really not sure which way around they're facing in that picture.

Mind you, I'm not desperately trying to defend my theory here, apparently a number of you guys remember testimony as to what Flores and the photo tech expert said about their position in that shot, I'm just trying to understand how they came to that conclusion.
To me there's nothing in that first picture indicating one way or another, but if someone else could point that out to me, I'd be grateful.

I do know Juan asked her..and this is the bathroom back here in the direction where the light is coming from, correct? and she said yes. Something like that.

If she had left the library, he (Bobby) would've been logged out before she returned. I think the logout time is 3 min. of inactivity, the last time I was on a public library computer, about a year ago.

JA testified that there were no library user accounts required to access the Internet. I.e., that the computers did not restrict access only to library 'accountholders'.

Thus, users didn't log onto the computers themselves. The devices provided-- ostensibly, among other things such as library services -- unsecured Internet access to library patrons. This was not uncommon more than a decade ago.

In the case of Bobby/Jodi, they accessed their social networking accounts via those computers. The security was at the social networking portal level; e.g., Myspace, Yahoo, etc. Those sites have always required Userid/Password access to user accounts, profiles, email, instant chat, etc.

The timeouts in those days were often variable and could sometimes be rather long, according to user-controlled settings -- even days in length.

This could well have been the case in Yreka at the turn of the century. We have no reason to doubt it.

You know...is all of that purple stuff blood?

It seems to be the strangest blood splatter, drips and swipes I have ever seen. They make NO SENSE to me!

I mean, how could all of that blood be that high on the wall coming down in drips...seemingly along the entire length of the wall!

It almost looks more like purple paint that blood.

Luminol?

MOO

TONIGHT on TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO at 8PM EST!

Katiecoolady from Websleuths.com will be here to discuss her observations in the Jodi Arias trial courtroom!

Then we will have the mother of Dylan Redwine with us, Elaine!

Then we will discuss the forum Websleuths.com and wrap it up with this week's cold case!

This will be our best show ever!

The chat room is now OPEN! Click on the link in my signature line and I'll see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV