Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, katiecoo, I just SAW YOU on the show -- you are a beautiful coolady, indeed!! I could hear everything you said plainly; you sounded sincere and intelligent. Very, very fine. Your gallery co-juror is thinking much like you & the rest of us. If only, if only the jury will see it as you two do. Dr. Drew seems like a nice guy. So glad, glad, glad he selected someone as sensible as you to be up there and say honestly and intelligently what you did. I am now one of your groupies!!!

And the good Doctor wants both of you back! You Go Girl!!

Thank you! I'm sure I can't possibly wade through posts from today so if anyone wrote me something they wanted a reply to please send it to me privately.

They asked us to come back again this Wed. I was already planning on attending the pm session that day so it will be perfect. He called us "Drew's Jury" lol

I had to disagree w/ my girl Katie though...I could NOT let it be left with the thought the jury could believe her BS. No no no...had to step on that notion. I had a better view than her anyway!

she will never convincingly come up with a lie about the gun.. (not hahaha)

I hope she gives up a location (I hope that is a juror question) of where she dumped the weapons and they halt the trial to prove her wrong.

she's officially admitted to killing him now. Why would she lie about the gun? She may actually say where she ditched it. It would add nothing to her admission that she did it except to show that she tried to cover her tracks. And I think she'll admit to that claiming that she was scared to death about what she had just done. jmo

on the 48 Hours Mystery show, JA says her childhood was "almost ideal" - on the stand she says that she had an abusive childhood...

JA has proven, to me, that she can lie about anything with terrifying ease.

OMG cool as a cucumber! Something very nurturing about how you speak, and strong. Very very neat to watch you on tv!

I'm back. Apparently my DVR prefers The Bachelor over Dr. Drew so I won't get it til the next taping. So....???? Did I look as nervous as I felt?

OK I've had this thought in my mind...well more like a daydream.
In court, when the Jury is coming in and everyone has to stand up, Travis' side of the room all wear the T-Shirt that the defense keeps showing. Except when they walk in they don't face the Jury they only show them their backs. When the Jury is done filing in they all turn around and see the front of that shirt. :furious: The shirt the defense will not shut up about. The shirt totally taken out of context. The shirt that says Travis Alexander's on the front and Be Better Blog on the back!

A silent way of showing the Jury exactly what that shirt really means. A silent way of kicking the defense in the knee with their slime bag ways. :furious:

Then I calm down and remember our beloved Martinez who is a Rockstar of truth and justice :guitar: and who will be the one to make it all crystal clear before they deliberate and this whole thing comes to an end. :justice:

It still would be kind of cool though. :giggle:

I'm back. Apparently my DVR prefers The Bachelor over Dr. Drew so I won't get it til the next taping. So....???? Did I look as nervous as I felt?

No you looked great and were wonderful on the whole thing!!! Glad to put your face to your name (despite avatar)

she's officially admitted to killing him now. Why would she lie about the gun? She may actually say where she ditched it. It would add nothing to her admission that she did it except to show that she tried to cover her tracks. And I think she'll admit to that claiming that she was scared to death about what she had just done. jmo

because she doesn't know the truth.

A LOT is going to come imhoo during the cross and during the rebuttal case.

Don't be surprised if Juan isn't creating an entire new witness list based on Jodi's mouth diarrhea just from today.. (which could also cause more delay if the defense wants to depo them)

jmhoo..

Every time I looked at our esteemed prosecutor today he was writing fast and flipping pages on his legal pad.

He knows this case inside and out and I have faith in him.

I noticed that too nursebee. Usually he doesn't take a LOT of notes, but today you could see many flipped pages on his yellow pad. I cannot wait for him to have his turn at cross. He really will kick her butt. :behind:

You didn't look nervous at all and I loved what you had to say :great:

Oh...you have gorgeous hair!

:moo:

Thank you! I'm sure I can't possibly wade through posts from today so if anyone wrote me something they wanted a reply to please send it to me privately.

They asked us to come back again this Wed. I was already planning on attending the pm session that day so it will be perfect. He called us "Drew's Jury" lol

I had to disagree w/ my girl Katie though...I could NOT let it be left with the thought the jury could believe her BS. No no no...had to step on that notion. I had a better view than her anyway!

imo you were right - you did good!@

she will never convincingly come up with a lie about the gun.. (not hahaha)

I hope she gives up a location (I hope that is a juror question) of where she dumped the weapons and they halt the trial to prove her wrong.
Can the jurors ask more than "yes or no" questions?

If they can only ask "yes or no" questions, it would be awesome to see them ask, "Is the gun located 5 miles from Travis' house?" "Is the gun located 10 miles from Travis' house?" "Is the gun located 15 miles from Travis' house?" "Is the gun located near XYZ interstate?"
lol

I must admit that while I am half asleep during the current testimony I am DREADING what she will say about Travis Alexander, who cannot speak for himself.

It will be a one sided bevy of lies and I am **NOT** looking forward to it whatsoever.

I think she lied about the 911 call. It's always been my understanding and experience that they call back and usually tell you they are sending an officer out to check. I can't believe a 911 operator would take a man's word when the call appears to be a domestic. It may not always happen that way but I think most people believe LE would have done a follow-up and she's probably not being truthful. jmo

You were wonderful. And you didn't look nervous at all. I would have been throwing up :puke:. Kudos katie - you did great

because she doesn't know the truth.

There's no reason that benefits her to lie about the gun now. Telling the truth on the stand now will only benefit her case. So I think she'll tell the truth about it for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member