Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"About....28 miles?"

Yet she doesn't know what sparked her boyfriend into beating her. Hmmm....

In a nutshell: Jodi didn't like to be dumped. Every guy was the one that would make her life perfect, but when things went wrong, Jodi couldn't handle it. She was continually chasing these guys - probably even when they tried to break off the relationship. She then became jealous of the other women with whom these guys were involved. Vicious cycle, but not an excuse for murder. :moo:

I'm home sick, just woke up. I take it all I've missed are more 'Old Cheating and/or Abusive Boyfriend Bedtimes Stories' by Jodi Arias?

Seasonal workers from Romania....whoooo

JM is the master. Every time he objects, she shoots dagers at him and the jury gets to see what most likely Travis saw on that last day.

She might have written this out over & over. I can see her doing that.

Yep, she has had over 4 years to sit and think about what she is going to say, what her stories will be. Whether any of them are true, they all sound fake anyway, it's too rehearsed.

From JA testimony yesterday and today it seems JA stalked her boyfriends, she frequently talks about loyalty, almost as if she is demanding it. Her anger had been brewing for a long, long time since, Travis paid the ultimate price of her maladjusted life.

Juan is so good! Listening, saying "objection, hearsay" before she even says the hearsay, while simultaneously writing on his tablet (not even looking up). I so enjoy his brilliance.

On another note, WHY is she smiling and chatting with the jury like this is a celebrity interview about her (boring) life? They know what you did last summer! This is a murder trial! It's like she has no idea.

I don't know why the judge is allowing all this carp. By the time she is done, the jury won't remember what they are there for. I think the Defense and Prosecutor ought to switch up: 1 hour with defense and then 1 hour for prosecutor. What a freaking waste! Am glad I don't pay taxes in Arizona cause I would be fuming mad!

guys... I seriously cannot take much more of this chit.

It is simply. disgusting.

Her lawyer wants to know "where" in Big Sur she went to look for work and she give a geography lesson on where Big Sur is. What a bimbo. "um, what resort?"

I want the pros to ask her if she paid or her live-in b/f paid for the implants?

I think she either needs her money back, as they look deflated, or she shouldn't wear her grandma's bras and go to Victoria's Secret.

Just an observation,
fran

Does anyone think that this Defense Team may very well be setting the stage for her to be granted an appeal based on inadequate counsel? He is letting her talk way too much. Way way way too much. He's not guiding her at all.
Nope. Not a chance. Compared to several other unsuccessful appeals her attorneys have done more than due diligence required to prevent such an appeal ever being successful. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor