Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi just say it.........And there was this book that listed how much money each PPL person made and I looked up Travis's name and I went "Shwing". Gotta latch onto him!

How can she remember the name of every single restaurant for the past decade or two?

You know, if she would leave out the 'and...ums' this testimony would take half as long.

Please someone refresh my memory...I thought Gus testified that he introduced Jodi and Travis at one of the banquets because he thought Travis could help her. Am I remembering wrong?

toooo funny!:floorlaugh:

I hope the pros asks her if she bought new *advertiser censored* before or after she stopped paying her mortgage!

JMHO
fran

But they are ONLY $300 :what:

I'm bouncing for a little while. Getting nauseous. See you guys later.

So, Travis didn't ask her, but Michelle did. What was being reported was wrong.

Holy Hannah.... I'm just glad y'all are doing this with me. Misery loves company!!!!

so i was in the dressing room at kohls and by then he had my number....:banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

What a KLASSY broad ~ a zillion places to shop on the strip and she picks Kohl's.

Michelle and Lenore encouraged Jodi to get more involved in the company. Jodi is shopping at Kohl's for a dress. She didn't buy a dress at Kohl's, but someone loaned her a dress. Ah ha, so fascinating. Not!

Nurmi is still asking about the dress! More questions about the dress! Oh, Sky's dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc