Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh - I get it now, she is trying to show he was not a virgin.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why is she amused?

So warped - she is talking about sex with a man that she brutally murdered who will never kiss, hug, or have sexual relations again and she is smiling. Uggg.

She felt that she had to reciprocate. she was glad that he was finished with her oral sex though.:banghead:

Should we post the pics to prove she had in fact been naked before? LOL

Maybe they should bring Darryl back and ask if he performed oral sex on her. I mean after all they had anal!

Who is the man behind Jodi's mom that seems to be asleep a lot?

This is an instruction manual on how to have sex while wearing Mormon temple clothes.
TA had the decency to engage in oral sex while wearing his temple garments.

Maybe TA thought he could still be temple worthy -

Garments are ONE PIECE. they are not divided.

Just keep chanting Juan!! Juan!! Juan!!
Plus keep focused on the second part of the AZ SD statue. NG -Not going to happen IMO.

Who is Juan?.....I almost feel that way.....it seems like a different trial or years ago...I sure that is what the defense is hoping for.

she was trying to please him because she didn't want him to think she was a prude, but she then performed oral sex on him, really uncomfy. no one can be buying this crap. after seeing the sex pictures and hearing the previous byfriends testimony. HA HA HA ejaculated in her mouth. REAL PRUDE

I knew it! and she is having a hard time not smiling. HLN is cutting out the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3