Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Can someone tell what she said about the first time? I was watching HLN and they censored it.

She claims that he performed oral sex on her, but she was "uncomfortable", was relieved it was over because she really didn't want it to happen and then she reciprocated and he ejaculated in her mouth.

I had to take some calls. What's going on now?
Poor Jodi was coerced to have oral sex performed upon her so she wouldn't be forced to reject and disappoint him... And then she swallowed. ;)

(Unlike Jodi I like leaving something left to the imagination!)

This also does not jive with Darryl's testimony that she was "saving herself" when she listened to the Mormon missionaries. Her own witness contradicts her - again.

She had anal sex with darryl! per his testimony..... :what:

I noticed Juan isn't wearing a ring on Left Hand! Or is he married and just doesn't wear one. He is such a hottie!

All her Mission talk and Mormon. She needs to be careful she has an electric devise on her leg and I sense a storm outside.

If ever lightning was going to strike, this would be it.

:seeya:

She stopped at Starbucks on the way home, she must have been drowning her sorrows.:floorlaugh:

Sorry if this was already said, I'm trying to catch up with the thread...anyone notice how she said Travis "wasn't aggressive or anything" and she was not afraid of "angering him or anything." This talking too much is going to bite her big time on cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She claims that he performed oral sex on her, but she was "uncomfortable", was relieved it was over because she really didn't want it to happen and then she reciprocated and he ejaculated in her mouth.[/QUOTE]

she is just a bundle of contridictions

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Remembers stopping to get gas and starbucks on the way home.

All those who think that he called to talk about if she liked church, raise your hands.

Oh, man! I just realized that they are going to end up showing the wootle pictures again. Once was bad enough!

I thought he had convinced her oral and anal wasn't as big a deal in his religion as vaginal sex?

She forgot that part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juan's gonna need an ink re-fill --he's writing up a storm :)

Overheard in Judge's chambers ...

Nurmi - "We promise not to cover every day of Jodi's relationship with Travis if you'll let us plead to 2nd degree ... if you refuse, we will cover every cup of Starbucks coffee Jodi ever bought "

Ok lets see how this rolls and more likely a question for the males on the forum... (mind still on the words of her defense)

The 1st night TA is alone with JA, two days after JA claims a break up with her live-in/own home boyfriend and JA just met TA..

1st kiss leads to oral sex, would JA be considered a '*advertiser censored*' in men's eyes ??
TIA

Well that is called "True Love" isn't it?

Oh for sure. Can't imagine having oral herpes or even worse genital warts in the throat. OT I cared for a baby that was vaginally delivered to a woman with genital warts and the baby developed them in the airway and needed a tracheostomy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3