Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Jurors are paying close attention to JA's smirks and grins...especially when she lowered her head, smirking when the Judge asked the attorney's to approach the bench.

She was abused because she wasn't in love with Travis when she gave him two bjs? Okaydoekie.

Oh boy! Did I see neck rubbing?!??! Someone is tripping herself up ;)

DT asks "how did you feel" leading her to say she felt used.

Note her total inability to describe emotions -- hers and everyone else's

I hate hearing sex/intimacy details

Me too. It's really disgusting to me to hear and the phrasing she uses icks me out as well as her pathetic attempt to look demure and embarrassed by this. I just know she was the instigator. I just know it.

Oh, and her attorney is trying to hard to get her to say what she's not saying. She had no problems with the sex which she used as a tool and she can;t remember that she's supposed to act like a rape victim.

Oh and way to go, Nurmi with those obvious cues as to what you want her to testify to. Ick.

First post. Here goes...
Yes Nanny1, I saw her lift her necklace to Jodi too. Wonder if that is their signal?

Did anyone else read her lips yesterday, right before she left courtroom for 3 min, when talking to the female atty (giggly one)? I was about to head out and read JA lips saying "...take off my pants". I thought she said "I wanna" take off my pants (shudder) but since catching up here I guess it was something to do with going back and getting her shock-stopper thing fitted. Not really important but just curious if anyone else caught that?

On the alleged phone sex/12 yo ... do yall think this is a possibility? IMO, JA told TA that being a 12 yo girl was HER fantasy and begged him to play along. Could have been if you do this for me, I promise I'll leave you alone and TA just went along with it. She seems to like much older guys... She gets him to agree then records it to use if she needed. Guess we won't know until if/when we hear.

I'm so glad I found this site!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TA was ungreatful for the bj???
Ah TA was voicing displeasure with the bj!!!!

why is he sounding like a shrink?? Shes not in therapy here!!!! This is the craziest most pointless testimony EVER!!

' I had been intimate before...but never this quickly...'

:liar: :liar: :liar:
Agreed. For most psychopaths they fall into, and out of, beds very quickly. There are no emotions invested in sex for them - it's a tool and sometimes a weapon.

I believe if she thought she could gain something from waiting she would and vice versa. JMO

Lol,,he ejaculated but she dont know where,,then she went to work,,all i can see is the movie something about mary

My husband just walked by and said, "where's the wooden spoon?!" If I thought it would shut her up I would find it.

So she gave him oral, the next day they are at Starbucks and he is having Chai tea and he gave her the Book of Mormen? Who can believe her?

JA sent TA an email
NO MORE FREE BJs!!!!!
I need to read the Book of Mormon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads