Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Travis pay for all of these travels?

My post had to be ok'd by a mod! :thud:

Oh here she goes again stalking his internet accounts... "I accidentally clicked the browser button one back too far. Curiousity got the best of me"

MIGGGGGGHT have been believable if she hadn't already confessed to hauling butt back to the library to click back and check her other bf's email!! Thanks for ratting yourself out again and again dumb dumb!

I've been gone for a couple hours. I noticed she's not looking down anymore when sex is mentioned. Her act is slipping.

I think Juan is brilliant letting all this drone on and on. He's letting Jodi bore the jury to tears. They'll see that her testimony is very bland and non emotional or compelling.

Juan needs to object to this BS.

Is this a record so far for time on the stand by a defendant? I'm asking seriously.

If they did, wouldn't they enter them as exhibits?

They obviously have them, this would be pointless otherwise.....they did admit the tapes in before any of this started, I wonder if they were admitted then also.

Her feeling were hurt....
Bombshell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottom line I think Travis was killed for only one reason. He wouldn't marry her.

he flirted with another woman... right in front of her

(oh the abuse!)

Was he "flirtatious" with the waitress that Dan Freeman discussed???

GMAB!

I'm still waiting for the abuse.

We all are. So far the only abuse I have seen is:

1. Travis Alexander's family.

2. Travis Alexander's memory.

3. The Mormon church.

4. Anyone having to listen to this load of bull-hockey.

5. And TRUE ABUSE SURVIVORS EVERYWHERE.

Amster it was about Jodi selling PPL. She was actively involved but not making any money. Being part perv, that comment led me down a wicked path...:blushing:

Oh! I despise her so much I imagine the worst! :crazy:

As fast as Juan ask questions she is sooooo in over her head. She has just unleashed the hounds on herself.

basically she is testifying to her motive for the murder: she didn't like it that he was not into her.

This trial and Mr Nurmi 's performance as a trial lawyer should be a part of every law schools education and part of a course "Becoming a Trial Lawyer". This is a prime example of what NOT to do and what not to be.

It is rare to see such an inept abysmal performance as a trial lawyer as you are now seeing Mr Nurni do.

I doubt Mr Nurmi went to any "accreditied law school and it is hard to believe this man actually passed a bar exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios