Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Scott Dutcher? I missed a good chunk of this morning.

Mr. Dutcher was the good hunk of this morning. No, really, he was a representative from the sheriff's office that expressed concern about security in the courtroom. I didn't quite understand what it was about though.

It takes a certain kind of crazy to plan to murder somebody and to carry it out.

It takes an even worse kind of crazy to kill somebody the way she killed Travis.

It takes a more evil kind to trash the victim and have no remorse after sitting in jail for over four years.

Warning guys! My DH has been watching and has become somewhat sympathetic towards Jodi.Says that he believes that maybe Travis did treat her like a "dirty little secret".My question to him was,so what if that were true?Is that justification for brutally murdering him?Finally saw the light and agreed that no,that's no reason to murder.But it scares me a bit that he can't see thru her.

I've stated this before--years ago when I joined the Baptist Church (no longer go to it)--it went thru months and months of classes---this doesn't account for the months and months of classes for baptism---it wasn't just a hop in the font so to say :seeya:

Zoey -

When the guy who was former roommate of TA, (who's sister also testified, can't think of their names), he did say that the process was much more rigorous than what Jodi described.

He said there was months of study and prayer and counseling. I think they took a short cut with Jodi and not sure why, but she doesn't seem to have much real understanding of Mormonism.

But it makes me think that Jodi is lying (surprise!) about TA not being into her except for sex in that first couple months of their relationship. Because by late Nov, Travis is baptizing her. I don't see why he'd rush that if he was really not that into her.

It makes me think more that he actually was considering her possible marriage material early on. And that (IMO) he was not really treating her like crap in general, esp in the first few encounters. Which I am not even sure I believe they met up.

I wonder if Juan will get hotel records and prove that they were there at all.

I'm in right behind tanisha and husband - been talking to them- she held my hand and thanked me

If you get the chance to do that again please give her hand a little squeeze for us here on WS.

I feel so bad for the family having to hear Travis' killer speak of him that way.

and a big THANK YOU for attending court and posting here.

I'm in right behind tanisha and husband - been talking to them- she held my hand and thanked me

make sure you tell her they have support....we see thru lies----and God bless them...what an ordeal :seeya::please:

I find it very hard to believe a woman of her age did not know what chastity meant. I also do not see the church not explaining the rules of the church before they baptize her. She certainly picked up on the coffee one. Why would an elder not baptize her? I find that really odd.

This is a lie, ment to minimize just how much she wanted it to be Travis to baptize her, as if she had no other choice. I have been around missionaries my entire life, they love to baptize the people they are teaching, it is an extreme honor. She makes me sick.

Just tuning in - is this still direct questioning or have we (fingers crossed) moved on to cross? can't tell from reading thread and last few pages of previous one...thanks!

Read the ALLEGED message from Jodi's sister about why Jodi's siblings will not step forward to support Jodi. Warning: It's on the Team Jodi page.
http:///

i have read that b4 from her sister - imo i think it is true - and as much disdain as i have for jodi - it is just wrong to attack her family - they are victims too - they didn't ask to have their lives torn apart like this - and even if they do support jodi - its her family - even the sisters baby has been attacked on the web - and imo i don't think thats how TA would want his supporters to act and just makes me sad that pp would do this :(

Warning guys! My DH has been watching and has become somewhat sympathetic towards Jodi.Says that he believes that maybe Travis did treat her like a "dirty little secret".My question to him was,so what if that were true?Is that justification for brutally murdering him?Finally saw the light and agreed that no,that's no reason to murder.But it scares me a bit that he can't see thru her.

So if a man is treating you like a 'dirty little secret'...drop his azz like a hot potato and MOVE ON! :furious:

I noticed that too, sure Juan did as well. She had previously referred to her baptism attire as a 'jumpsuit'

But she said she went and changed and Skye came into the changing room to check on her. She was wet from the baptisim.

Juan will straighten him out. Mark my words!

she said she loves her sister and they don't go to court because the media twist their words (ummm have yet to see them interview her family) and Travis' family are horrible terrible people and his friends have sent death threats to her two year old

riiiiiight.

(it is also considered a RUMOR... as it cannot be verified)

All they have to do it talk. No one will stop them. No one will twist their words.

At Darlie Routier's trial, her mama and sister Dana had a complete sideshow going. Dana, her sixteen year old sister ran around town with no panties on and mama Darlie didn't seem to care. Mama Darlie badmouthed the DA and their witnesses and did a lot of name calling and mocking the DA when the media cameras were rolling.

Then there was the Anthony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member