Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh Oh...

"A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

:eek: :eek: :eek: WHOA ! ! !

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias

Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.

snipped from : http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

I believe he said that "I did not have sexual relations with the woman"... Monica. Mr. Clinton thought that philacio was not considered sex.

I should put a disclaimer on every one of my posts . . . they are not verbatim . . . just to give people the flair of what is happening .. . . I am not able to keep up or be accurate or exact . . . . Just trying to get as much down as I can possibly keep up with or reference an earlier incident to help people follow conversation . . . .

Please know I am in no way trying to be verbatim in anything and I encourage anyone to go to the actual video and not take my pseudo transcripting effort as accurate information . .

I am only giving y'all what ya pay for (lol)

I think what qualified their relationship as an official boyfriend-girlfriend one, was when Travis told Jodi to not date other guys. (In Jodi's case that=have sex with other guys). If he could have sex with her within 72 hours of meeting her, she'd do the same with other males. Knowing she was super "easy", he had to be afraid of catching a STD from her.

BBM Not criticizing your post, but as an aside, I hate when some men call women "easy" and then when they are not "easy" some men will call them "**** teasers". I hate labels.

i love Floyd. My all-time fav band. Even without Roger Waters, saw them in Philly doing the Division Bell tour....OMG....best show I have ever seen.

Gilmore can make the guitar sing like nobody else.

Will have to think of a theme song from them for Jodi.

i immediately thought of the album Animals.. maybe something off of that..

i LOVE Pink Floyd, too... and David Gilmour!!! .. in fact, i am presently using a photo of him as my profile pic on facebook :D

For those truly, horrible domestic abuse cases, unlike JA's fake case, where the abused ends up taking the life of the abuser, isn't there typically a long history of past abuses, LE reports, medical records, etc. prior to the culminating killing? TIA

Uh Oh...
"A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Probably old news by now but I just read the article.

Well if it's key information whoever side she was testifying for should have a copy of it. That's like 101 in an interview you get a copy of all the information the witness has. For one to check it out and two so you will have a copy.

:eek: :eek: :eek: WHOA ! ! !

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias

Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.

snipped from : http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Yeah..... you're right. Uh-oh

Noooo!

She's listed in the older court minutes as a prosecution rebuttal witness.

I posted about her here the other day with a link to her profile on psychologytoday.

This is not good, obviously. Either way. I hope everyone's safe but yikes.

I should put a disclaimer on every one of my posts . . . they are not verbatim . . . just to give people the flair of what is happening .. . . I am not able to keep up or be accurate or exact . . . . Just trying to get as much down as I can possibly keep up with or reference an earlier incident to help people follow conversation . . . .

Please know I am in no way trying to be verbatim in anything and I encourage anyone to go to the actual video and not take my pseudo transcripting effort as accurate information . .

I am only giving y'all what ya pay for (lol)

:seeya: You do a :great::great: job transcribing !

And I like the way you do it -- straight to the point !!!

:tyou:

Chocolate ice cream for me, and I haven't even been watching - I can't take this sex stuff. Guess I'm a prude.

It's not a Rosemary Rodgers and his manhood throbbing against your quivering flesh under the pale moonlight kind that's for sure.

OK I gave myself away. I was a young bride when Sweet Savage Love came out, and I told my husband that I had great expectations after reading it.

will watch today's testimony from home. is it even worth it?

IMO, NO
If you saw yesterdays or the day before, it basically is exactly the same.
Just more of the same if you want to see that.
Nothing earth shattering at all.

For those truly, horrible domestic abuse cases, unlike JA's fake case, where the abused ends up taking the life of the abuser, isn't there typically a long history of past abuses, LE reports, medical records, etc. prior to the culminating killing? TIA

Not necessarily. Some abuse victims never report :(

Don't be afraid. I am a Christian and very conservative and don't care for all the lifestyles I hear about. I am not even watching this testimony but reading all the posts because she makes me ill. However, she had every chance to stay away from Travis. BUT she slaughtered him and in my opinion no amount of abuse is cause to slaughter someone. In self defense, wouldn't you shoot someone or stab them if you HAD to and then run like crazy to the police? Come on. If I was on that jury, I would fight for Travis. Period. I believe they will find her guilty of felony, first degree murder and have believed this from day one. I am so sad for Travis family to have to see his named dragged through the mud and to know most of it is likely lies.

Is there anyplace to read those ninja notes? TIA

The fictitious ninja notes were fictitiously torn up by Jodi shortly after she "received" them.(This was to have happened while she was in jail btw) lol

The theft may be a big deal, right?! I pray they catch who did it, and quickly! It could (theoretically) be someone on Jody's side, since it targeted the prosecution. That would have to affect this trial, I think.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, so y'all keep that in mind :)

i love Floyd. My all-time fav band. Even without Roger Waters, saw them in Philly doing the Division Bell tour....OMG....best show I have ever seen.

Gilmore can make the guitar sing like nobody else.

Will have to think of a theme song from them for Jodi.

Jodi = shine on you crazy...diamond.

Question regarding the Prosecutor's expert witness whose house has been broken into :

Has this EVER happened before in another trial ?

Many of y'all have been here following trials for years, but have you ever seen something like this before ?

:waitasec: JMO ... but I do not believe in "coincidences" ...

:moo:

Jurors will send a strong message across the USA if they give her the DP. I hope they do.

No man would ever be allowed to put on a defense like this if he slaughtered his ex lover. We certainly wouldn't listen to him whine about the sex he had but didn't like. If Jodi was a man saying the exact same dumb stuff as a defense, he'd be signing his own death certificate. I've heard nothing, nothing, nothing that has anything to do with self-defense. I find it highly insulting that all this sex has been shoved down our throats when this is a murder trial. I pray all the jurors feel as I do - totally and absolutely disgusted by how Jodi killed Travis for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89