Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. And good news about that! In some societies, it's still legal and considered a moral imperative to stone to death a woman who has been raped.

See, because they are tainted and unclean now so they are no good to a "moral" man. ;)

But we know JA was not raped.

Hey, it's not your fault that you don't talk like Jodi so you don't include things like what type of computer you were on when you first saw the picture but when you had that thought, the chair/bed/couch/whatever that you're sitting on feels so lumpy and the leather fabric actually might be man made afterall but it's black. Not your normal black but a different shade of black that only Jodi can see but since you're cooking chicken for dinner even though you thought about cooking spaghetti you changed your mind while you were washing your car with Dawn dishwashing detergent, the blue one not the green one because you like the fragrance better since the blue one smells more like lilacs and the green one is more of a generic soap kind of smell.....

;)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

But then there is the eye for an eye in the New Testament. So, Jodi stabbed Travis 28/29 times, sliced his throat from ear to ear and shot him in the head and based on the New Testament the same should be done to her, yes? So that means death for Jodi, imo.

MOO

No, actually that means that the manner of death should be the same.

I believe if you could find someone to do to JA what she did to TA, you'd really only have another psychopath on your hands. And that ain't good.

I am anti-DP, but I can at least respect the wisdom of lethal injection in State sponsored executions. To resort to equal depravity in the name of justice would be egregious and yet another violent banner our country could claim.

And frankly, when we are locking down our schools and burying bullet-riddled babies, we don't need any more blood on our collective hands.

I'm watching the replay of yesterday as well. Missed it yesterday but Jodi actually detailed what kind of chocolates had melted (Valentine package). Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Halloween size Hershey's :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I dont believe she got a package but it made me laugh. Innuendo :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

*Trying to catch up as usual But:

Does anyone remember the site where we can look up the temperature on that particular Valentines Day? Where was Jodi living? I don't know about Arizona or California, but here in North Louisiana the temperature would not melt chocolate sitting outside, IMO. I just got an order of Fannie May chocolates delivered by UPS last week and it was outside my door for several hours. Our UPS guy always comes this way at approximately the same times. So was it really hot enough to melt chocolate that day as Jodi claims?

*Also, I call BS on the 911 call JA said happened and (was it Bobby?) answered when the 911 operator called back. Those calls are entered in a log and the resolution of the call is entered as well. Those call logs are literally kept for years for legal purposes. The also would have been an officer sent out per SOP.

Travis and his siblings had a terrible beginning in life. It stayed that way until their grandmother rescued them. She gave them a good home life and introduced them to the Mormon religion. Those kids had to be so thankful and grateful for that, IMO. They got love, care, and a stable life from it. I get the feeling that Travis was very thankful for all of it that he felt blessed and truly wanted to live a good and wholesome life. I think he did until Jodi came along.

When Travis told the doctor he usually had Sunday dinner with that "if I don't show up one day, I'm dead" (not exact words, but something to that effect), he had the feeling it would end very badly, IMO, and he was right.

*Sorry for such a long post, but does anyone remember how to look up what the temperature would have been that Valentine's Day? I really don't know where Jodi was living at the time. Does anyone? TIA

But we know JA was not raped.

The question was about stoning a person to death.

My reply was illustrative of the not-so-forward thinking of societies who actually still employ stoning as a means of justice.

MOO.

His big thing was that he is adamant there was not enough evidence to support a conviction. He was in court every day and wrote a whole lot of stuff on it. He was pretty shocked he got convicted. I wasn't. I think he should have gotten more. I also think it was premeditated.

There was such a huge LDS element of that crime (they also went on an LDS roots tour, the one where she supposedly "fell" off a cliff, preceeding the drowning in the bathtub a week later). I'm so curious what the general concensus in the community is....any LDS folks on the board who can weigh in?[/QUOTE]

BBM I'm a former Mormon so I know about the temple and doctrines but I better keep my mouth shut LOL! Anyway, you asked for members. I would love to hear their opinions also. I read your friend's article years ago and thought it was great!

No, actually that means that the manner of death should be the same.

I believe if you could find someone to do to JA what she did to TA, you'd really only have another psychopath on your hands. And that ain't good.

I am anti-DP, but I can at least respect the wisdom of lethal injection in State sponsored executions. To resort to equal depravity in the name of justice would be egregious and yet another violent banner our country could claim.

And frankly, when we are locking down our schools and burying bullet-riddled babies, we don't need any more blood on our collective hands.

I am anti-DP as well.

Crash test dummy would suffice for me.

No, and there was no evidence that Betty (the victim) attacked her killer, either.

Just Candy's word that she did. Candy and Betty's husband Alan, had a brief affair and Candy said Betty came at her with the axe after confronting her and she lost it. Betty was bigger, but Candy was able to take it away and hack at her. It was also in a small laundry room. Left a lot of blood. Candy cut her toe and left blood behind. She also left a baby girl alone in her crib all day until she was found later that night. Candy is living in Georgia and is a counselor. Her attorney, Don Crowder, committed suicide years later.

Funny thing about cults...they're always isolated and keep to themselves.;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK about that. I have a few cult members that will occasionally drop by in an attempt to witness to me and leave off a tract or six.

;)

I heart Austin! Mr. Knot's family lives there (and some in Houston).

We got married there and had our rehearsal dinner at the Salt Lick! :D

That's awesome Ms. Knot!! Salt Lick is the greatest!!! I saw something on the travel channel awhile back and it made the list for Top 10 Best BBQ places!! Impressive!! *suddenly i'm drooling*

BBM: You talkin' bout this Jeh-sey girl too? :floorlaugh:

Good grief. You and Linda do not belong in Jersey. Y'all need to move out here to the land of blonds with boob jobs. Swear to god I've never seen so much plastic surgery in my life. The girls here get it as graduation presents!

And please don't take this post the wrong way. Just jokin' witcha. I'm not against a little nip/tuck. I was just "blessed" with more than I needed. Now I could use a little help putting it all back where it started from lol

The question was about stoning a person to death.

My reply was illustrative of the not-so-forward thinking of societies who actually still employ stoning as a means of justice.

MOO.
Yeah, they do do some pretty barbaric stuff over there ------>. Sad really.

Good morning, all! This may sound like a stupid question, but it just keeps bugging me. When Travis was found, so many of his friends said immediately that they thought it was JA because she was stalking and harassing Travis. Why, oh why, did he let JA stay that day and have sex with her if she was being so horrible? Why did he not make her leave?

THIS has been bothering me for days too.
Why would Travis ever do or say anything that would lead her on after everything that had been going on?
I went back to the pictures she took that day.
Travis appears to be sleeping in one & wakes up & throws a peace sign in the other.
Could it be possible there wasn't any sex that day?
Yes it could.
Maybe she got there & asked to crash on the couch after he turned her down. She does say nothing happened until the next day.
Maybe Travis always sleeps in the raw & she got up & seen the camera, went into his room while he is still alseep, put that KY jelly there to make it look like they had sex & started snapping pictures.
As for the nudes of herself she could have took them anytime during those hours she was there.
Another thing.. if they did have sex I'm sure JA would have marked her territory by either giving him a hickey or would have made sure to leave scratches all over his back, unless ofcourse she intended to kill him & not leave evidence behind.
I really think he turned her down that day & that's why it was such a rage killing.

Hey, it's not your fault that you don't talk like Jodi so you don't include things like what type of computer you were on when you first saw the picture but when you had that thought, the chair/bed/couch/whatever that you're sitting on feels so lumpy and the leather fabric actually might be man made afterall but it's black. Not your normal black but a different shade of black that only Jodi can see but since you're cooking chicken for dinner even though you thought about cooking spaghetti you changed your mind while you were washing your car with Dawn dishwashing detergent, the blue one not the green one because you like the fragrance better since the blue one smells more like lilacs and the green one is more of a generic soap kind of smell.....

;)

....and you have to say all that in a near-whisper voice, and you have to look down at your large skeletal hands, and you have to look at Nurmi, and you have to say "I don't know how to describe it" while making a little-girl confused face, and then you have to throw in a "sorry" once in a while, and also walk like a stiff robot, while always making sure you are LICKING YOUR LIPS with every sentence.

It's not easy being Jodi......:floorlaugh:

Ok that was weird. I fell asleep on my couch for a siesta with my security screen doors double locked but my front doors behind them open (to get the beautiful fresh air in) and just woke up suddenly to the LOUDEST shaking of one of my screen doors (they are every bit as secure as my main doors unless you have a blow torch). My cats went flying across the room. I don't know if the "man on the loose" has been apprehended but I called the City police and reported it. Weird. They are coming out to check it out. If it was a cat, it was some kind of fierce cat banging at my door (but possible).

katie please bottle some of that up and blow it my way!

we are under a blizzard warning and I have a fire lit and the salt and shovels at the ready..

I would LOVE SOME FRESH AIR right now (insert spring icon and little birdie singing icon)

I'll just post the link to the picture that was taken down by the seller the morning after a bunch of Travis's night watch crew (those of us who are up in the middle of the night) bombarded eBay and the seller with lots of emails. ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Travis-Alex...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

OMGosh!! Thank you SOOOO much for this link! I've been without internet the last week & have missed ya'll so much! I'm far from being caught up, but kept seeing references about her 'art work'. All I could find was her creepy hand holding the bird. The unbelievable audacity, not to mention TOTAL lack of any remorse we may have ever hoped she had, isn't even human!! I pray the prosecutor pulls a copy of this out during closing! Surely if there's a single juror buying her soft spoken, demure, woe is me victim act, seeing this would totally erase any soft spot they may have developed!! Shew!:banghead: Sure is nice to be back!!! (:blushing:Sorry for shouting!)

get a shelter/rescued dog. They are like babies but better... MOO

AH ha!! So that explains how I wound up with 3 of them!!(the 4th isn't a rescue and is a total jerkwad! thank goodness he's so cute! lol)

I am anti-DP as well.

Crash test dummy would suffice for me.

I'm ambivalent...right down the middle. Logically I have no problem, could probably throw the switch and insert the needle. But another part of me feels its intrinsically wrong.

I can live with it & can respect those for and against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member