Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna take a shower...maybe do some shopping. Don't think I can watch this. I'll read here later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone think bringing JA’s Dad in is for sympathy ?

Morning everyone!

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier... but Vinnie on IS just said that JA's father & brother & sister will be in court today. Hmmm...wonder why today...is there some new big 'bombshell' she's going to lie about?

I head Jodi's daddy is going to be in the courtroom. Is this for more pity for poor little Jodi? Is Jodi's daddy going to go under the bus? Will Nurmi go there with daddy? I won't be surprised if they do.

Morning everyone!

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier... but Vinnie on IS just said that JA's father & brother & sister will be in court today. Hmmm...wonder why today...is there some new big 'bombshell' she's going to lie about?

Perhaps today is the day she is finally going to talk about the day she murdered Travis.

To jump off on this, there is no shortage of penis pictures to be found online. Why not submit a picture without fingers if they're fabricating the whole thing?

No one submitted that picture. The pictures were on Jodi's hard drive that was broken. A forensic technician is the one who recovered it. Jodi is claiming it was Travis. The fingers do not look like Travis' fingers. They do look similar to her previous 4 year relationship and there's a good chance that is who they belong to because she did have a lot of pictures of him. Nurmi entered them into evidence because Jodi said the pictures were of Travis. I know, I know....so what's the point????? jmo

My personal feeling is she turned her plate upside down so it couldn't be read by the many traffic cameras that are around Arizona. She FORGOT to change it back and got stopped in Utah. She may had HOPED Arizona LE wouldn't find out she'd been stopped because it was in a different state.

The reason I feel it was INTENTIONAL, she specifically told LE during one of the interviews something to the effect and not exact quote, 'you can check the traffic cameras and you won't find my license plate anywhere.' Can't recall exactly but it was something to that effect.

She used a different car so neighbors wouldn't recognize it, she dyed her hair so neighbors wouldn't recognize her, she turned the plate upside down so the rental car wouldn't be noticed by the plate number.

Those are just a few of the premeditation.

JMHO
fran

Yes yes yes.

And did I hear her say to Flores that the neighbors know her as a platinum blonde? Something like that?

Could we PLEASE start on time for once :banghead: :banghead:

I am already in a bad mood because my son is home from school for the next 2 days....for Mardi Gras :furious:

ScreenHunter_02Feb110931_zps931112ad.gif

ScreenHunter_01Feb110931_zps86eb2b24.gif

Darryl Brewer's hands.

well when I was visiting to my sister---on the playboy channel they indicated olive oil and almond oil worked just was well.....:blushing:
LOL, the things we share here in the name of sleuthing.

She used a different car so neighbors wouldn't recognize it, she dyed her hair so neighbors wouldn't recognize her, she turned the plate upside down so the rental car wouldn't be noticed by the plate number.

Those are just a few of the premeditation.

JMHO
fran

Quite right. Plain facts are one thing but this is connecting them into a meaningful scenario. Thank you.

To further reduce the likelihood of leaving a recognisable trail, she also left her phone switched off and didn't use a credit card in AZ or UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx