Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias says she went to sleep with pj's on and she woke up to him inside her.

and it was not something she was "expecting"

:floorlaugh:

"He was in the act" Was she passed out? He supposedly pulled her shorts down and shirt up. Took her a second to realize what was going on. :banghead:

To jump off on this, there is no shortage of penis pictures to be found online. Why not submit a picture without fingers if they're fabricating the whole thing?

I'm not saying it was fabricated because it was on Jodi's computer. They want to say that it was Travis' fingers. I don't believe that it was. However, the speculation that other people seem to have that those fingers HAVE to be Darryl's because they are not Travis' is what I am saying is over the top. They could be anyone's.

WTFever. How does someone get your shorts off while sleeping and you stay asleep.

Here we go again with her LIES

:pinocchio: :pinocchio: :pinocchio:

IMO this is what the defendant did to Travis while he was sleeping!!!

Gosh of all days, why are her father and brother attending today?

I am guessing her defense attorneys asked them to so they could pretend to be her Protectors, being that they are her dad and brother. She is such a liar.

So she moved to Mesa and brought them with her!

IF She was so repulsed by these underwear, why did she keep them? Why did she alter them and bring them with her to a new home?

My experience tells me that there is NO WAY a man can penetrate a woman while she is sleeping. She will either wake up during the attempt or move in such a way as to ease this
this act.
That's all I'm gonna say.

Pajamas ??? Oh, now she is saying she wore cotton shorts ? Which is it ?

She 'believed' in the law of chastity. It didn't stop her from grinding on another guy right after she murdered Travis.

Wait....it was Travis so she wasn't afraid? And she was thinking about the vow of chastity while she's doing it? W.T.H.?????????

OMG you @$#^$&*^*
150630_397543310340475_217445321_n.jpg

There is no way she wouldn't have woken up when he was pulling off her shorts. And, there is also no way she wouldn't have woken up when he started the 'act'.

Unless, I missed something and she was drugged or something.

I kinda feel bad for the defense attorney - no one should have to ask these questions to anyone. lol

Oh, come on, she woke up in the middle of that, and thought of spirituality? Really?

Does anybody notice how they're making it look as though she doesn't WANT to throw TA under the bus? They make NuMri go after her as though she is pained to answer.

Biiiiiiig yawns already stating in the courtroom. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member