Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've really been pondering the same thing. I feel like either she is so narcissistic that she does not want to portray herself as weak still, or as love sick/obsessed Travis as she actually was. Or she's deviously clever and knows that she need to portray herself as a victim, but **not jealous** in order to garner the sympathy of the jury.

I'll vote for the bolded

I'm setting up a new thread so be ready to go to our new thread in a few minutes.

:seeya:
fran

I've got $100 that says she ruined his BMW on purpose ... how do you get the keys out of the ignition if the car is in 1st gear ?

I assume it had a manual transmission. You can park it in first gear (or neutral with the parking brake).

I wonder what the jury makes, if anything, of her crying continuously through the tape where she's giggling but recounting being choked to unconsciousness like she's placing her lunch order. :waitasec:

Since she seems to get all of her ideas from movies, maybe shouldn't have skipped the middle part of The Burning Bed. <smh> She is so despicable and disgusting. She really did a number (and I don't mean the killing x3 part) on that man. I guess he was just a sitting duck for that scheming ^&($%.
Kind of like FCA stealing the kidnapping nanny from that tv show.

I wonder about everything we are not privy to? Can you just imagine if they had the Sunshine Laws in AZ?

Blah blah blah...cars honking...blah blah blah.

The woman does not even pause for breath...she rattles on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. The jury is going to be able to plead insanity when they attack her on the stand just to shut her up already. Legitimately.

Thanks BRIT

Arias expounds endlessly on the stand on stories because it's a trick to make herself become more real, less threatening to the jury

Many times this works....keeps the jury distracted from the real issues and it keeps Arias cool as a cucumber salad

Can you PST the original? I'd like to see it.

imQDKxj53PVQ1.png

Angela Arias told FB that
Jodi didn't tell anyone about the abuse because she didn't want anyone to know about what a monster he was. According to People mag.
If there was any abuse at all, why did she not call 911 at the time of the killing and claim self-defense ? She would've walked for sure ...

Any moron can concoct a fable in jail over 4 years given enough time and a devious defense team.

Bet we're going to see Angela testify as well ...

Surely he did not have a straight shift BMW. Did this genius check to see if this vehicle could even be towed?

I don't know about BMW but it is German, so if it is like my Mercedes (also German) then it can not be towed on anything other than a flat-bed. Tow trucks won't even attempt to tow them, without a flat bed. So, I believe she attempted to tow the beemer with a two-wheel dolly which killed the engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne