Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, all! I totally agree that the sex tape was much better for the prosecution than the defense. A thought I had: when JA was blabbering about how the tape came to be, she included in her story getting that phone from Gus. My guess is that she asked Gus to find her a phone that could record long conversations; thus, she was planning on recording Travis and using it against him. That could possibly be part of the information Gus said he had that could help or hurt JA.
Also, she never recording a conversation before, not because she kept messing up (as she says), but because she didn't have the right phone.

Great post and good theory!

In Session ‏@InSession
The judge has unsealed the hearing in the #JodiArias trial.

however, defense didn't want her to say he didn't hit her face---she blew it----bit them in the a$$ (as defense is so fond of say)

that is what i mean? it's just so odd.

Not sure about the bible, but ...

according to Jodi... she brought Travis astroglide :blushing:

Esther is considered a prophet in Judaism. She is also commemorated as a matriarch in the Calendar of Saints of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod on May 24.

Dianne Tidball argues that while Vashti is a "feminist icon", Esther is a post-feminist icon.[11]

I have been trying to put myself in Jodi's shoes and understand why she killed Travis. I don't believe the abuse story and I don't believe that Jodi was pushed to kill Travis when he stuck to his plans to go to Cancun with another woman. I used to imagine Jodi flew into a murderous rage when she finally understood that Travis would prefer to take a platonic friend rather than take her, the sex goddess, with him. And since Jodi is a one trick pony (sex is her tool and trade) she went off the deep end. I no longer believe that scenerio.

I think Travis and his 'Gold Digger' blog was the point at which Jodi decided she was going to kill Travis. He was blogging some nasty insinuations about her and her lack of moral character. I think Jodi understood she was running the risk of him blabbing, blogging, getting the message out to other young men in the Church that she was a piranha. This would destroy her chances of latching on to another guy ( for marriage and the good life). IMO Jodi had decided Mormon men were vulnerable to her because of their beliefs about celibacy. She could be lazy or the worst sex partner in the world and how would an inexperienced partner compare her to? She couldn't risk Travis alerting other potential victims about Jodi so Travis had to die. I don't think Jodi anticipated how strong, how much Travis wanted to live, how hard and how long it would take to kill Travis and therefore the bloody scene and multiple injuries and weapons used on Travis.

Jodi killed Travis and went on to the next conquest and was humping and grinding that poor guy the next day.

Before the lies hit the fan--just wanted to also say that the so-called sex tape only led me to appreciaten Travis's sweetness, humor and his patience...Dog-tired guy trying to be nice to nutty super-sexed ex....I WISH I COULD HAVE KNOWN TRAVIS IN LIFE!!!!

I have been trying to put myself in Jodi's shoes and understand why she killed Travis. I don't believe the abuse story and I don't believe that Jodi was pushed to kill Travis when he stuck to his plans to go to Cancun with another woman. I used to imagine Jodi flew into a murderous rage when she finally understood that Travis would prefer to take a platonic friend rather than take her, the sex goddess, with him. And since Jodi is a one trick pony (sex is her tool and trade) she went off the deep end. I no longer believe that scenerio.

I think Travis and his 'Gold Digger' blog was the point at which Jodi decided she was going to kill Travis. He was blogging some nasty insinuations about her and her lack of moral character. I think Jodi understood she was running the risk of him blabbing, blogging, getting the message out to other young men in the Church that she was a piranha. This would destroy her chances of latching on to another guy ( for marriage and the good life). IMO Jodi had decided Mormon men were vulnerable to her because of their beliefs about celibacy. She could be lazy or the worst sex partner in the world and how would an inexperienced partner compare her to? She couldn't risk Travis alerting other potential victims about Jodi so Travis had to die. I don't think Jodi anticipated how strong, how much Travis wanted to live, how hard and how long it would take to kill Travis and therefore the bloody scene and multiple injuries and weapons used on Travis.

Jodi killed Travis and went on to the next conquest and was humping and grinding that poor guy the next day.

and she even blamed the investigation and in part Travis for stopping any progress with Ryan....shameful

who is Ester???

LOL - this is the ongoing debate of the day evidently. Some people think it refers to the brand of astroglide JA testified to yesterday after the playing of the tape. But some of us heard her say that Ester brought it over to the house.

Somebody has to take a bullet and listen to the testimony again to find out for sure. I, however, refuse! Hopefully somebody will post a transcript of the afternoon testimony somewhere. I've been looking.....

Based on JA testimony between January 2008 and July 2008 Arias spent most of her time:
either sleeping, falling asleep at the wheel, waking up and trying to get oriented to time and place, falling to the ground and lapsing into unconsciousness, coming to and trying to get oriented to time and place, driving on freeways, destroying cell phones in cold puddles of hot chocolate,

recording sex conversations, performing oral sex on TA, falling asleep at the wheel, awakening at the moment TA was raping her followed on by trying to get oriented to time and place, falling onto the floor and lapsing into unconsciousness, coming to and getting oriented to time and place,

looking for KY jelly, driving her car down the street in order to vomit, falling asleep at the wheel, trying to get oriented to time and place, pushing the record button on the Helios cell phone,

driving her car to another state, sleeping along the road, awakening and then trying to get oriented to time and place, powering up her dead cell phone,

falling asleep at the wheel, pulling up to TA home, lapsing into unconsciousness, awakening on the laundry floor without her panties, trying to get oriented to time and place, being sodomized while wrapped around an elm tree,

lapsing into unconsciousness, coming to awareness but disoriented, driving her car while recording sex conversations with TA and then falling asleep at the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027