Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the big takeaway today, and I hope the jury is left with this, is that there is no evidence presented of not only any abuse, but sexual deviance either. I mean this tape was supposed to be the highlight of their defense that they played up so dramatically in their opening statement.

Not only that but even over four years ago I find it hard to believe that if TA was truly abusive or sexually deviant that there would be no other electronic evidence trails.

Does anyone have a link of just the part of the sex tape about TA saying Jodi sounded like a twelve year old girl? I tried to listen today but her giggling pretty much made me sick and I couldn't hear much of what TA said. Someone posted that it was taken out of context. I figured as much. Thanks.

Here is a copy of the Plea Agreement from Jodi that the state turned down. It is worth the read.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Besides the misspelling of 'our' instead of 'are' and a couple of oddly worded sentences this witch was virtually trying to blackmail his family, trying to get second degree murder, by saving them from Travis and the church being dragged through the mud by going to trial.

Sorry Katiecoo, after reading this I am back to wanting death for her.

This is sickening. Outright blackmail...not even insinuated, IMO.

What is that?! I was in the midst of screaming maniacally at my children to "LEAVE THE ROOM! THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN!" (they looked at me like I was nuts because there was no noise as I had headphones in.) I missed the "salad tossing" and "salad bar".

I just googled it. It's super time. Don't do it on a full stomach. You might vomit.

I read you guys talk pages ago about her putting his BMW on the tow dolly and destroying it.

I believe in testimony, it was her own car, the Infinity that was put on the tow dolly and destroyed. Which is why she claims Travis was selling her his BMW.

Honestly I think she did it on purpose knowing she had to give it back to the bank anyway. It was a way to stay longer in Arizona and the one place she wanted most. TA's bed.

Also U-Haul always goes over what you should and should not do but they do not (MOO) put the car on the dolly for you, for reasons just like this. So people change things up then blame U-haul for damages becuase "they loaded it". U-Haul does not load vehicles onto tow dollies.
For arguments sake even if they did, they would be liable for the damages to her car. Of course none of that information is given, just skipped right over becuase it never happened. SHE loaded the car wrong, she destroyed it herself and it kept her there longer.

Well Jodi stated all the above and swore to it this afternoon....she said uhaul guy took keys out of ignition also ... so go figure but she stated it was the BMW on tow bar

I read you guys talk pages ago about her putting his BMW on the tow dolly and destroying it.

I believe in testimony, it was her own car, the Infinity that was put on the tow dolly and destroyed. Which is why she claims Travis was selling her his BMW.

Honestly I think she did it on purpose knowing she had to give it back to the bank anyway. It was a way to stay longer in Arizona and the one place she wanted most. TA's bed.

Also U-Haul always goes over what you should and should not do but they do not (MOO) put the car on the dolly for you, for reasons just like this. So people change things up then blame U-haul for damages becuase "they loaded it". U-Haul does not load vehicles onto tow dollies.

For arguments sake even if they did, they would be liable for the damages to her car. Of course none of that information is given, just skipped right over becuase it never happened. SHE loaded the car wrong, she destroyed it herself and it kept her there longer.

No, she lost the Infinity back to the company because she couldn't keep up on payments. Travis got a Prius and thought he could get more money selling the BMW to a private buyer than in trade-in, so he suggested Jodi buy it and gave her great terms. She was towing the Uhaul, using the BMW which ruined the BMW.

No, it was the BMW that she drove over to U-Haul, not the Infinity.
The BMW was trashed, after supposedly being left in first gear on the tow dolly, while she drove the U-Haul down the highway.

o/t the standoff in big bear is amazing when your listening on a scanner app on the ipad
while watching on cnn,,amazing how much they dont know while reporting it,,they have ammo going off inside the cabin and they think dorner is in the basement

So Jodi apparently told Travis that Abe kissed Jodi, but didn't Abe say that they didn't kiss or anything else sexual?

They didn't have any kind of sex, but they made out in the car for at least a little while. This is when he checked to see whether she was wearing a thong.

...and I'm kinda leaning toward her wanting this tape (and keeping this tape) as some kind of insurance/blackmail.
(Sorry if this has been discussed umpteen times.)
You may well be right. I think something was definitely up in their relationship that was making Jodi's hackles rise. The phone sex tape was May 10th but Travis wrote a blog describing the woman he wanted to meet and marry just 8 days later.

By June 4th he was dead. It's actually so short a time...

Boy Linda, you're out of touch girl...LOL....tossing the salad is a sex activity..kind of gross

ATL is as old as Linda......and off I go to google what the heck that is! :blushing:

ETA: lordy have mercy! I googled it. :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what it means either and I am not a prude!! something like ”double dipping”???

I have no idea what double dipping is. After googling the salad, I don't think I want to know about double dipping. I had no idea that such simple words could mean such lewd things.

I just googled it. It's super time. Don't do it on a full stomach. You might vomit.

I looked it up just now OMG I am 56 years old and never heard of such a thing ....OMG

No she said that Esther had brought the astroglide. Then it ran out and JA went to buy the KY

Jodi: KY is a personal lubricant

Nurmi: And did you in fact introduce Travis to it?

Jodi: Um, yes, I did

Nurmi: Why

Jodi: He refused to buy -- Well he was using Astroglide before that with Esther, and she brought that over ...

You're right - she is referring to a woman. Is this a figment of Jodi's imagination? The way Travis talked about KY on the tape, it totally sounded like he had never used any kind of lubricant before -- so I'm going with, this is just more of Jodi trying to paint Travis as an experienced sexual casanova.

Sorry this is from a while ago but I'm trying to catch up. Now JA's narcoleptic when she's really sleepy? It's called sleeping. You're not narcoleptic, you're falling asleep because you're sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member