Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geeez I just learned was salad tossing was....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW tell me what it means. I'm old now but I used to have lotz sex and never heard of it.
Plus who the heck is Ester ????

Never mind, I googled. YUCK !!!!

maybe the mods should put a sig limit, that was all I was saying. It just makes the forum harder to read from a phone, I guess I'm the only one that keeps up with all of your posts by phone. My bad. Did not mean to be hurtfull to anyone.

I'm new to posting on this thread, but sometimes I read here. Also, I've been trying to keep up with the trial via the news. I was anxious to hear the phone call, but they played it while I was at work today!

I searched online for somewhere to listen to the call, but can't find anything. Can anyone link me??

It would be appreciated!

it is up in the timeline and media thread

We DEFINITELY would have heard of Esther by now is "she" existed.

Actually, I think Jodi mentioned going into Travis's older emails maybe from myspace, this might have been in a January. She found during that time he was talking to a couple of other girls, and I think she mentioned an Esther he was emailing with back in the late Nov/Dec timeframe. Year, IDK.

Seriously though, does one really think that someone would use vaseline for masturbation?

I knew a guy who did, yeah (it came up because of a joke about the jar being there) . He was actually gay (and a virgin), but who knows what masturbation could have entailed in the privacy of Travis' own home. That's his business, imho :)

o/t the standoff in big bear is amazing when your listening on a scanner app on the ipad
while watching on cnn,,amazing how much they dont know while reporting it,,they have ammo going off inside the cabin and they think dorner is in the basement

What do you think of this whole thing? I know a lot of people are split. Not saying he's even remotely RIGHT, but he may have valid concerns (and going about airing them in the wrong way).

Does anyone think this tape helped her?

YES, hurt her overall.. the inconsistencies were so clear!

That is, If the Jurors realized JA weaved her lies, urrr 'stories' around this tape..
I may have said this before; Travis stated he did Not like Spiderman movies, therefore, Why would Travis send JA spidey valentine underwear and tell her she would look hot in those Prior to this tape being recorded?
:waitasec:

What did he say? I didn't catch that.

I thought I heard him mention that when he performed oral sex on women prior to Jodi he didn't enjoy it. With her he liked it.

The entire recordings were played rather than the choice bits the defense team had preselected.

This is just our best guess, to be clear (imho). But I do think that's what it had to be that upset her so much.

What do you think of this whole thing? I know a lot of people are split. Not saying he's even remotely RIGHT, but he may have valid concerns (and going about airing them in the wrong way).

Slightly Overtime .. I read it, I believe what he wrote.

Heartbreaking as I am horrified of the death that came after he published it, but there is a lot to tell, a lot to be afraid of.. most keep their mouth shut out of fear.

maybe the mods should put a sig limit, that was all I was saying. It just makes the forum harder to read from a phone, I guess I'm the only one that keeps up with all of your posts by phone. My bad. Did not mean to be hurtfull to anyone.

Have you tried Tapatalk (the app for browsing forums)? I just recently downloaded it for $2.99 and it is AMAZING the difference it makes using WS on my phone. I can't believe I was so cheap before (I don't like to pay for apps), but it is really worth it and I'm glad I downloaded it.

I knew a guy who did, yeah (it came up because of a joke about the jar being there) . He was actually gay (and a virgin), but who knows what masturbation could have entailed in the privacy of Travis' own home. That's his business, imho :)

Just my whole take on the Vaseline issue, it would be used for anal sex and not for masturbation. Never heard of a guy using Vaseline for MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro