Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: comments about the stab wounds - i would have to think that the defense is going to explain all of the wounds away because she "lost it" and so therefore there is no logic to it, and any degree of violence can be justified because she was pushed over the edge.

i also wouldnt be surprised if she claims not to remember much/any of it beyond the beginning.

i cant imagine that this defense could lead to an acquittal, but i certainly am concerned that we are headed to a hung jury.

i wonder if the defense attorney thinks this is working for him, from where im sitting his strategy has completely backfired.

Make no mistake...this is all Jodi, not her lawyers. Imo

So let me get this right....no one knows who was in the car with Gus???

It was never revealed in open court . . . my thinking is that he actually gave up the information to the Judge that first date when he was told he was court ordered to but it was sealed . . . . we might find out once the trial is over when records are unsealed.

Just my opinion

Can someone post a link to the full opening statements? I missed them. I have heard snippets on news coverage, but not the entire statements. Does anyone have this? TIA!

Also, can I ask what MOO stands for? I hate to be ignorant, but I can't figure it out!

Can someone post a link to the full opening statements? I missed them. I have heard snippets on news coverage, but not the entire statements. Does anyone have this? TIA!

Also, can I ask what MOO stands for? I hate to be ignorant, but I can't figure it out!
my opinion only

I'm watching Nancy right now. I love that she is on Travis' side. It cracks me up that this Bryan Carr guy claims that Jodi did this in self defense but says they have never talked about court, evidence, etc. How does he know anything if they never talked about it! Ugh! He bugs me!

I loved Jeanne Driver (not sure on the spelling) and how she mentioned "Duping Delight" and how Jodi smirks and smiles when it seems she's being the most deceptive!

Nancy is great tonight, not only was she calling out the defendant's number one fan but she just asked Jean yes or no questions...

:giggle:

Janine Driver, Body Language Expert, briefly got to say something, then to Jean, "jinxasaurus". I spent all day doing this kind of time and attention shifting. These shows are too much and manipulating me by playing with my attention span.

Maybe this is the evening to have a cocktail hour.

So, this is the first trial I've ever followed so closely. Did I just pick the wrong one to start with? Because this has been tedious!

Nope, just luck of the draw. You've been "Nurmied".

The other thing I wanted to mention is that I'm 100% sure that Travis called her the names she alleges, but I believe the context was MUCH different than Jodi claims.

I believe that Jodi was called those names during their dirty, freaky sexy. I even bet she asked him to call her names, and probably even called herself those names, like, "Oh, Travis, am I your dirty *advertiser censored*?" She seemed to enjoy degrading herself so I would not be surprised if she talked like that and liked it.

This was originally posted by Lacybug
Here is a link to the library where I got screenshots of the letters today. They are easy to read.. if anyone is interested. There are lots of trial screenshots here.
http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...rasa6/library/

I missed all day today so thank you Lacybug for posting this link!!

Not sure if it was posted or not, the thread just flew today but did we find out who the person was that was a no show this morning? AND what do we know about them? Juan said that the number they had for them is no longer working. :what:

Janine Driver, Body Language Expert, briefly got to say something, then to Jean, "jinxasaurus". I spent all day doing this kind of time and attention shifting. These shows are too much and manipulating me by playing with my attention span.

Maybe this is the evening to have cocktail hour.

Ahhh... since I'm finally able to watch Nancy and read here, now I understand the "Jinxasaurus."

So let me get this right....no one knows who was in the car with Gus???

I missed this morning, and was busy at work so didn't hear anything about the evidentiary hearing. I would like an update on that too TIA. What did Sky Hughes have to say? I did see the "look" JA gave her when she took the stand. Yikes.

Carr is saying Jodi's finger will be messed up for the rest of her life.

Yep, and hopefully she won't suffer her hurt finger for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BecStar