Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA said [yes, I know] that she arrived at TA’s home around 4am and there was computer activity at that time on the TA’s computer. Next (and this time hard) evidence of JA at TA’s home were the nude photos, time stamped around 1pm, IIRC.

Is there any evidence of JA's activities between the ~4am computer time and ~9 hours later for the nude photos at ~1pm? TIA

I’m just wondering if JA snuck into TA’s home and watched those video’s on his computer at ~4am, maybe read/deleted emails/cellphone-texts/etc, and then went out and slept in her car waiting for his roommates to leave the house and for her to get some sleep and maybe even dye her hair???

Then, maybe she snuck into the house again around 1pm to find TA on his bed, nude, just masturbated, and asleep??? She then could have found his new camera, taken those two nude photos of him and woke him up in the process???

I just can't see him being so happy to see her after whatever blow-up happened in the week/s prior.

Maybe he then got dressed and went downstairs to clean the house??? Maybe it's then that she took those raunchy nude photos of herself??

I think I missed something. Could someone fill me in on what videos are being referred to? TIA :)

Jodi is also going to claim that she disposed of the knife and gun just outside the house. This is evident from some of the questions asked by the prosecution and defense.

Random debris at a crime scene :waitasec: ?

Could it be from a pillow used to muffle the shot? Taking the pillow with her?

Do the ends look cut or possible shot thru? I haven't seen them lately.

I am weird but I wouldn't have random pillow strings laying on my floor... I pick up everything I see.
Good point
Weren't any of his roommates in the house when she shot him? No one not even a neighbor heard the shot.?
I think alot of killers like jodi! Have this overwhelming self confidence to pull off these lies! Perhaps they followed the Casey Anthony trial (who didnt) the lies worked for kc so she may have assumed. Big difference
Casey did not take the stand.

You know, I was just reading the investigative report from Det Flores. Two things sort of jumped out at me......one, this lady Clancy Talbot was very instrumental in pointing the police to Ryan Burns. She gave excellent info about seeing JA at the PPL conference and gave police Burns phone number. Not too long after she talked to police she was involved in a very life threatening accident while four wheeling, that was shown on TV at one time. Her Facebook profile picture is her standing with Travis.

TWO.....evidently Detective Flores spoke with Ryan Burns on 6/25, before he first interviewed JA on the phone. At the end of this conversation, Ryan Burns tells him:

"After Travis was found, a lot of mutual friends in Utah were pointing fingers at Jodi as being responsible for his death."

"Another rumor circulating was that Travis had been shot with a 25 caliber handgun.

"He also heard that there was a struggle possibly involving one or two people and he was both shot and stabbed"

Does anyone else find it just a bit ODD that Ryan would be giving this sort of information as rumors he had heard to Detective Flores way before we know that JA spouted them to him during her interrogation? I do not think the roommates who discovered him stayed long enough to identify a caliber handgun or identify how Travis had been killed.

I dunno, just makes me think maybe Mr. Burns was privy to more information than we have perhaps given him credit for......

It's not the same because Jodi would have no reason to take the rope with her. Hardly incriminating like the knife and gun.

I don't necessarily think there was a rope, so don't get me wrong - but for purposes of discussion, she brought the KY, so I don't find it hard to believe that she would also bring the rope. Maybe her intent was to use it as part of a sexual experience with Travis. Maybe her intent was to tie him up before murdering him.

In hindsight it seems like she tried to take everything from the scene of the crime that would have indicated her presence that day, although she was not thorough - she left the bullet casing and the camera. But she took her clothes and knife and gun and KY and duct tape (at least we havent heard of those items being recovered from Travis' home). She washed the linens and towels she used to clean up the blood; she washed evidence off of Travis, and she tried to wash evidence off of the camera.

In fact, considering the amount of time Jodi spent there and the physical nature of the stabbings, it's almost surprising that she only left one print and one hair. Apparently she was successful in washing away blood and fingerprints from the camera, and removing her hair and other dna evidence from the sheets and towels.

I am certain that Jodi's murder of Travis was premeditated. I believe that was the sole purpose of her trip and that everything else that she did on the trip was to create her alibi.

Somehow, the murder trip took longer than Jodi expected it would. When she rented the car on 6/3/08, she planned to return it at 8AM on Fri 6/6. At some point, she changed the return date & time to Sat 6/7 at 9:30AM. She didn't actually return it until just after 1PM on 6/7. (http://bit.ly/Vg36yn & http://bit.ly/WQKWnW).

Ryan expected her at ~10AM Wed 6/4. She called him saying that she was en route 6/3 between 9-10PM. In this call Jodi already knew that she was going to use the "I got lost" story to explain why she didn't arrive in UT when she said she was going to.

Using estimated time from Google maps, the trip from Pasadena to SLC* would have been ~9.75 hrs (684 mi). Adding a stop in Mesa, the quickest that Jodi could have gotten to SLC would have bee ~16.25 hrs (1071 mi).

When she first planned to have the car back by 8AM on Fri, she would have had to leave Ryan's by ~8PM on Thurs to make the 11.5 hr (767 mi).

The trip from Travis' to Ryan's would take ~10.75 hrs (684 mi). Jodi left Travis' shortly before 6PM Wed 6/4 and she arrived at Ryan's at 10AM Thurs. This gave Jodi ~5.25 hrs to nap and get rid of the knife, gun, her clothes, etc. This seems reasonable to me.

I think that she wasn't planning on being at Travis' house as long as she was there. The earliest that she could have gotten there, if she left Pasadena after calling Ryan (betw 9-10PM 6/3), is between 2:30 - 3:30AM 6/4 (388 mi, 5.5 hrs).

I now think that Jodi's original plan was to show up unannounced in the middle of the night, catch him sleeping, kill him and leave. I don't think she expected him to be up on his computer when she arrived and that she had to revise her plans at this point.

Looking at things this way, I no longer think Jodi ever had any thoughts other than killing Travis. I do not think that something happened in the bathroom that triggered her flipping out. The afternoon of sex was an improvisation that she had not anticipated. This makes Jodi's actions even more horrifying to me. She knew she was going to kill him the whole time they were napping, having sex & playing sex games.

*I am substituting Salt Lake City for West Jordan because they are very close to each other

I think I missed something. Could someone fill me in on what videos are being referred to? TIA :)

I assume the reference is to the youtube videos that TA was reportedly viewing at that time while waiting for JA to arrive.

Hi Dawg

Phone records June 2
Phone records show several calls between Arias and Alexander in the early morning hours:

Arias called Alexander four times between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m.

These calls were all very short, the longest 17 seconds.

Alexander called Arias twice during the 3 a.m. hour:

The first call was just under 18 minutes, the second about 41 minutes.
Arias called Travis at 4:03 a.m. The call lasted 2 minutes, 48 seconds.

June 3

Arias called Alexander twice:

A 17-second call at 12:57 p.m.
A 2-minute, 50-second call at 1:51 p.m.

Is it possible that the second call on June 3 from JA toTA was JA listening to his phone messages?

I agree. But those pictures are like the icing on the cake. She has to try and weave her BS story of self defense, while Juan plasters those pictures, dated and time stamped, up on the wall. :what:

I almost wish we didn't have the pictures, simply because it's hard to get one's mind around all of this happening in just a couple minutes. Not that it really matters, but it has all led to so much speculation about the sequence of events and such - I worry about it muddying the issues or confusing or distracting the jury.

I am certain that Jodi's murder of Travis was premeditated. I believe that was the sole purpose of her trip and that everything else that she did on the trip was to create her alibi.

Somehow, the murder trip took longer than Jodi expected it would. When she rented the car on 6/3/08, she planned to return it at 8AM on Fri 6/6. At some point, she changed the return date & time to Sat 6/7 at 9:30AM. She didn't actually return it until just after 1PM on 6/7. (http://bit.ly/Vg36yn & http://bit.ly/WQKWnW).

Ryan expected her at ~10AM Wed 6/4. She called him saying that she was en route 6/3 between 9-10PM. In this call Jodi already knew that she was going to use the "I got lost" story to explain why she didn't arrive in UT when she said she was going to.

Using estimated time from Google maps, the trip from Pasadena to SLC* would have been ~9.75 hrs (684 mi). Adding a stop in Mesa, the quickest that Jodi could have gotten to SLC would have bee ~16.25 hrs (1071 mi).

When she first planned to have the car back by 8AM on Fri, she would have had to leave Ryan's by ~8PM on Thurs to make the 11.5 hr (767 mi).

The trip from Travis' to Ryan's would take ~10.75 hrs (684 mi). Jodi left Travis' shortly before 6PM Wed 6/4 and she arrived at Ryan's at 10AM Thurs. This gave Jodi ~5.25 hrs to nap and get rid of the knife, gun, her clothes, etc. This seems reasonable to me.

I think that she wasn't planning on being at Travis' house as long as she was there. The earliest that she could have gotten there, if she left Pasadena after calling Ryan (betw 9-10PM 6/3), is between 2:30 - 3:30AM 6/4 (388 mi, 5.5 hrs).

I now think that Jodi's original plan was to show up unannounced in the middle of the night, catch him sleeping, kill him and leave. I don't think she expected him to be up on his computer when she arrived and that she had to revise her plans at this point.

Looking at things this way, I no longer think Jodi ever had any thoughts other than killing Travis. I do not think that something happened in the bathroom that triggered her flipping out. The afternoon of sex was an improvisation that she had not anticipated. This makes Jodi's actions even more horrifying to me. She knew she was going to kill him the whole time they were napping, having sex & playing sex games.

*I am substituting Salt Lake City for West Jordan because they are very close to each other

This is what I believe also. She was determined to kill Travis from the moment she rented the car, and maybe before. There was no changing her mind at that point, and there is nothing Travis could have said or done to change things.

For whatever reason, the actual murder and clean up took longer than she had planned. I don't know if she planned on killing him in his sleep in the middle of the night when his roommates were there - I think she always planned the whole attack to be started and finished while Travis was in the shower, but for some reason she could not get him alone in the house and in the shower until late in the day, and that was not what she planned.

I have been reading the different WS forums on this crime and reviewed the photobucket photos of TA's injuries. I can't get over the use of the knife. Think about how depraved someone must be to cut someone's throat. TA's back just doesn't have stab marks but has slice marks. It looks to me that TA was tortured before he was killed. I think JA was much further into witchcraft than she lets on.

I don't know any modern witch that is into torturing living things.
Jodi took on whatever spiritual thoughts her latest lover believed in in order to be omore appealing to him, IMO. Past details seem to show this. She is no more into earth-based beliefs, Mormon beliefs, astral projection beliefs any more than I am the next Pope.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

There were videos watched on TA's computer about 4am on the morning of the murder day. The videos, IIRC, sounded like they were silly girls dancing or something like that - I'll have to defer to others for the specifics.

Good point
Weren't any of his roommates in the house when she shot him? No one not even a neighbor heard the shot.?
I think alot of killers like jodi! Have this overwhelming self confidence to pull off these lies! Perhaps they followed the Casey Anthony trial (who didnt) the lies worked for kc so she may have assumed. Big difference
Casey did not take the stand.

It was one .25 caliber shot indoors, with at least the master bedroom door closed and possibly the master bathroom door closed as well.

I'm not surprised that it was not noticed. The high temperature that day was 94 degrees. The neighbors had their doors closed as well, with their A/C running and may or may not have been home at the time.

You know, I was just reading the investigative report from Det Flores. Two things sort of jumped out at me......one, this lady Clancy Talbot was very instrumental in pointing the police to Ryan Burns. She gave excellent info about seeing JA at the PPL conference and gave police Burns phone number. Not too long after she talked to police she was involved in a very life threatening accident while four wheeling, that was shown on TV at one time. Her Facebook profile picture is her standing with Travis.

TWO.....evidently Detective Flores spoke with Ryan Burns on 6/25, before he first interviewed JA on the phone. At the end of this conversation, Ryan Burns tells him:

"After Travis was found, a lot of mutual friends in Utah were pointing fingers at Jodi as being responsible for his death."

"Another rumor circulating was that Travis had been shot with a 25 caliber handgun.

"He also heard that there was a struggle possibly involving one or two people and he was both shot and stabbed"

Does anyone else find it just a bit ODD that Ryan would be giving this sort of information as rumors he had heard to Detective Flores way before we know that JA spouted them to him during her interrogation? I do not think the roommates who discovered him stayed long enough to identify a caliber handgun or identify how Travis had been killed.

I dunno, just makes me think maybe Mr. Burns was privy to more information than we have perhaps given him credit for......

I doubt it. Two or three weeks after the murder, I'm sure there was quite a bit of information that was given to the family and maybe the roommates or close friends. Those people would likely start talking to other friends and speculating about who could have done something like this to Travis.

Ryan came across as very honest to me.

I can't remember when the email was sent to Lisa, but if you read the last line its basically a threat.

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”

How can anybody not see what a manipulative little psycho freakshow she is??? Moo...Imo..:moo:

she not only had a surprise attack going for her--him naked and in a shower--but knife cuts hurt like hell--with a gunshot it can be quick--but a knife attack....this is one reason I hate this b----......Travis suffered alot----when I think of it it makes me physically ill !!! Death by lethal injection is a breeze compared to what TA suffered---so I have absolutely no pity for her!!! And, yes--she does disgust me more than CA!!!! And, may she burn in everlasting hell!!

Just needed to ventilate again today---probably won't even get to the murder day till next week...This week--more BS on How did that make u feel Jodi??? I'm ready to barf already.

I almost wish we didn't have the pictures, simply because it's hard to get one's mind around all of this happening in just a couple minutes. Not that it really matters, but it has all led to so much speculation about the sequence of events and such - I worry about it muddying the issues or confusing or distracting the jury.

True. Jurors always worry me.

I showed my DH the pictures and attempted to explain the scenario. I was going to ask what he thought about the gun/knife issue.

He basically said it wouldn't matter to him as a juror. He would look at those pictures, and realize that there were only two people present during those 2 minutes. One was brutally stabbed and shot. The other, the 'survivor', only had a couple of cuts to her finger. That would lead him to believe she was the guilty party. He said if she had to defend herself against a larger angry man intending to kill her, she would have more than just a few cuts on her hands.

Would have been simple to rule him in/out.

Whereabouts = Alibi

I'm guessing he was nowhere near Mesa, AZ between 1700 and 1800 hours MDT on June 4, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo