Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna pray, please pray Jodi got a wicked yeast infection or something cool like that;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, the best ending is her getting convicted, sent to Death Row<modsnip>

Sitting on hands...I will be good...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... :brickwall:
:deadhorse:

Please do not bash religious beliefs!!!!!!!!

Also interesting that Travis said he didn't like Spiderman, so it's kind of peculiar that he supposedly bought her Spiderman undies.

And how abusive was that whole tub scene he set up complete with rose petals and a runway of candles, soft music, dim lights... A little waterfall fountain candle thing with pebbles..,

I bet her finger was never broken. I think she is double jointed!

If you watch the interrogation session with Det. Flores, she shows him how the finger was cut by the unidentifiable and ultimately non-existent masked male and female intruders.

You're talking like full on head spinning pea soup spitting? That would be awesome! I

I really think the jury listening to those sex tapes! Wanna gag and puke!they now
Will be convinced that she enjoyed turning him on! She cannot say! on i did it for Travis! Excuse! Its a bogus excuse! They will transparently! see thru her! They may wish they had! never played that sex tape! She said more. Kinky ! nasty! Dirty stuff than him.she edged him on! If its obvious to us! And To these experts on Hln! And other defense attys. than you can imagine the effect it has on the jury day after day after day after day after day after day over and over and over! Over and over again and again! They may be pulling their hair out! Make them stop

UBM. Travis had a rather red appearance on his personal parts, which indicates there was sex involved.

Just my opinion - I'm no professional.

Mel
LMAO ...I find the "I'm no professional." so funny ..I automatically had a pic in my head ..this case has warped me !!
picture.php

Think prep for a colonoscopy (or 3 day fast prior) Although that takes the spontaneity out of a lot of things. I can't wrap my head around this topic...quite. I mean, for Valentine's day your bf gives you a beautiful gift, you open it up and there are a few kits in there.

Really? That's what you got me?

:lol:

Thanks for the mind pic, Steph! Whew, laffing too much!

In North Carolina, first degree murder = life without the possibility of parole. And they mean it!

I've been here over two years and I'm finding out that North Carolina means everything they say. lol

Not trying to minimize the burn of sunscreen in the eyes because I've felt it and it does burn. But, let me tell you personally that Pepper Spray is like a million times worse than sunscreen in the eyes. It still has the burn of sunscreen and the only thing that will get it out is rinse and to keep your eyes open to the air. BUT, Pepper Spray has the "needles" aspect to it. Besides the burning, it feels like needles are piercing your eyes in a million places. NOT fun at all!

Reading the venomous vitriolic hatred for JA makes me wonder what the reaction would have been had WS (and the Interwebs) been around at the time of Charlie Manson and his followers' trial. By comparison JA's crime was somewhat more tame and she actually had a relationship of sorts with the victim (abandonment, rage, etc).

Can you imagine the comments that would have been posted for the truly notorious infamously evil mass murder that was the Tate/LaBianca spree in comparison to one female rage killer?

And how abusive was that whole tub scene he set up complete with rose petals and a runway of candles, soft music, dim lights... A little waterfall fountain candle thing with pebbles..,

Yes just reheard that on NG.. Sounds romantic! Would a sex abuser really go through all of that if you're going to be getting it on anyway?? Not in my opinion.. I can't imagine Jodi, the sexually insatiable, deny him sex. Going above and beyond with the low music, candles lining the hall (the very hall she massacres him in) and rose petals and apparently pleased her in ways to make her feel like a goddess? That does not sound like abuse. And if she didn't like it she did not let him know so how can anyone blame him? I don't.
MOO

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Seriously. Where is this girl's girlfriends? I'm talking about the ones you'd call to help you when stuff went down, not the one who doesn't know you very well. The friend who knows ALL your business including, but not limited to, the shampoo you use. Know what I mean? Where are THOSE women? And if she didn't have any, well, that's a red flag to me.

:moo: of course, but really. Who doesn't have close girlfriends?

I have two I could count on to clean up and hide a body .... Jodi has no one but folks she casually meets, manipulates uses then tosses away

:giggle:But, but, but he made her walk down the hallway, right?

I really think that I could become physically violent with this woman.

I don't think she would have been able to cut his throat. And the fatal stab wound may not have happened if she hadn't had the gun. I think the gun gave her power over him, where as if she just had a knife he would have easily gained control after the first stab, maybe even as soon as she tried to stab him.

The shell casing is clean except where it is resting in a pool of blood which was already there on the tile when gravity placed the cartridge within that pool.

In fact, there was so much blood in that spot that it ran down the grout line after puddling on the tile.

The gunshot did not come before the victim had already experienced copious loss of blood.

So...everyone..."Let me ask you this"....said in my sloooowwwweeeesssstttt Nurmi voice...

Is Nurmi EVER going to get to that little part about the murder?

I think that the defense has blown it by keeping her on the stand for 6 days already, talking about every nonsensical aspect of her life EXCEPT the murder.

And then, there is that pesky little part about where the gun and knife are now...

She's been trying to lull the jury to sleep but I guess it's not working out as they planned. Once they nod off, Numri wakes them by saying "I completed my direct", and they think they missed the whole crime scene testimony. There are almost more pauses in Numri's sentences than there are words. Just get it over with. jmo :please:

Of course.........someone had to drive her to get the rental car!

:doh:

I maybe brain damaged from hearing her testimony but I thought that she stated that her sister or sister-in-law took her to get the rental car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879