jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she journal before meeting Travis? ??? I'm thinking she started after meeting him. Again foreshadowing his behavior

I seem to recall keeping a journal is a Mormon thing? Not sure. Maybe Mormon Attorney or someone could tell us.

That was so sad reading that. He had no idea...,

Even when she was still only a prime suspect, she brings up these text messages to detective Flores, saying in a telephone call, "he sent a bunch of mean emails to me, read them!" (something like that). She was *still* angry with him after his death.

" I love Travis victor Alexander so completely that I don't know any other way to be." She wrote this when they were broken up. I think the second part is true and goes to her motive. She didnt know any other way to be so her life depended on him either being with her or not on the planet.

A five month relationship and she doesn't know any other way to be ? Nutty.

You may be right but she has been proven to be there. She confessed to being there and doing it. The Jury would make the same decision [I think they will reject self defense] whether there was someone else there or not.

Neither side is arguing accomplice. So the jury won't even consider that.

If the gunshot came first, it is not unreasonable to believe that any attempt at self defense would have been feeble. His brain would have just received a heavy dose of kinetic energy, inducing a confused and dazed state. Barely enough awareness to deflect three or four blows and staggered to the sink to probably use as a support for standing. Falls to the ground and crawls down the hallway where Jodi would inflict that last and fatal wound.

Now if the stabbing came first, I'd expect a better defense. That clean bullet on dried blood is something that I still can't fit into the gunshot first sequence.

OK but why the redundancy in weapons? If you have a gun why bring a knife or visa versa. Someone planned on the gun jamming? I believe he was shot first but when the wound was not fatal and the gun jammed another plan was improvised...the question is by who and how?

OK but why the redundancy in weapons? If you have a gun why bring a knife or visa versa. Someone planned on the gun jamming? I believe he was shot first but when the wound was not fatal and the gun jammed another plan was improvised...the question is by who and how?

By Jodi. If she can trash the love of her life, TA, in the worst way, she sure isn't going to hold back on revealing any accomplice she may have had to blame.

No, I'm not sure. But he is an attentive father, very good at his job (programmer), musical, charming, and dresses well. He is always kind and loving to our kids, and the opposite to me. Even before things got bad. The better he got at his job and the more recognition and promotions he got--the worse his treatment of me. Go figure. My step father was a psychopath/sociopath/criminal. It makes sense I would choose one for a partner. Live and learn.

Hey, Lady E, I had the weird experience of marrying a man who was like my mother -- because my father died when I was very young and I don't remember him.

Supposed we do that because being with someone like that is comfortable, we know where we are. I've learned not to beat myself up about it, and I hope you can, too.

Camera dropped on tile floor and still ok
Knife and gun battle and not a scratch on JA
convenient lapse of memory for the cover up kill period
knife wounds that OJ could do but a little girl with no experience
body dragged ok but lifting into tiny shower
Travis was handled easily by a 120 pound girl
Travis wrestled and had a linebacker body
Gun wound was not fatal

Just too many loose ends. I need more IMO.

-we don't know if the camera was dropped---that's her story.
-she was wearing long sleeves at ryan's which he thought odd since it was august so she may very well have had other marks. she DID have cuts to her fingers and the finger injury we see today.
-she's just lying about not remembering. she remembers.
-she didn't really have to lift him. she was full of adrenalin and was able to drag him and get him over the little hump in front of the shower with no problem.
-the floors were wet with water and blood, making the dragging even easier
-she says he wrestled---so what? he was scared to death. and we KNOW FOR A FACT he was disabled pretty quickly because he only has defensive wounds on his hands---none on his forearms. he wasn't able to fight her off either due to the head wound or the stab wound to the chest.

are you saying you couldn't find her guilty at this point?

By the defendent, who has admitted it.

You may be right but she has been proven to be there. She confessed to being there and doing it. The Jury would make the same decision [I think they will reject self defense] whether there was someone else there or not.

I agree. I am not saying she is innocent. There is more to this story, but like Casey Anthony, these smart cunning people will take great pride in leading everyone on a wild goose chase. I see it in JA's mother. I believe she is a sick individual as well judging on her court reactions.

A five month relationship and she doesn't know any other way to be ? Nutty.

She says this about the man who orally "raped" her the first time they had sexual contact and then anally "raped" her not long after. She's then expressing jealousy, love and exploring their naughty sexual fantasies together. It sounds like something out of a bad romance novel.

Usually two weapons means two perps.

In this case, maybe one for torture, one for control?

Isn't there a cruelty clause in the charge?

But, like KCL said, neither side is arguing two perps, so it's moot.

If the gunshot came first, it is not unreasonable to believe that any attempt at self defense would have been feeble. His brain would have just received a heavy dose of kinetic energy, inducing a confused and dazed state. Barely enough awareness to deflect three or four blows and staggered to the sink to probably use as a support for standing. Falls to the ground and crawls down the hallway where Jodi would inflict that last and fatal wound.

Now if the stabbing came first, I'd expect a better defense. That clean bullet on dried blood is something that I still can't fit into the gunshot first sequence.

Agreed ...IMO, if the gunshot came last and he was severely incapacitated by the stab wounds, why didn't Arias put the gun right up against the skull and fire instead of firing from feet away (no stippling and no gunpowder burns on TA) ? I think she missed slightly with the 1st shot, he stumbled/crawled out of the shower and she then slit his throat ear to ear thereby severing the return vessels to the brain (thanks AZLawyer for this) and possibly explaining the lack of intercranial bleeding.

The shell casing could have been kicked on top of the blood at any point in the act of murder or even in the cleanup.

I could be wrong, but I got the impression she was talking about the pamphlet being for getting help with mental health issues, but no specific issues mentioned. Help for depression, or whatever. I can believe that some place that offered help for free or for ability-to-pay rates might advertise at a shopping mall.

IMO this is a classic Jodi too-much-detail. And as somebody else here pointed out, what man would continue to see a woman who's accused him of pedophilia, even if it were true?! :waitasec:
I'm sure that he's the one that gave her the pamphlet and it probably still makes her angry.

She may not have been confident that the 25 could do the job. These are very small handguns, toy like in appearance and Travis was at least 200 pounds at the time. These guns are also known for jamming issues and in her intruder story she mentions the gun jamming so she could be describing a real event there.

Camera dropped on tile floor and still ok
Knife and gun battle and not a scratch on JA
convenient lapse of memory for the cover up kill period
knife wounds that OJ could do but a little girl with no experience
body dragged ok but lifting into tiny shower
Travis was handled easily by a 120 pound girl
Travis wrestled and had a linebacker body
Gun wound was not fatal

Just too many loose ends. I need more IMO.

I completely believe he'd already been shot in the photo just before the 'ceiling' shot. His body is slumped, and the shot is purposely taken from the chest down. She thought it was over and took a picture. But it wasnt, and the next picture is a testament to her plan going awry. He either did lunge at her, causing her to drop the camera, or she panicked when she realized he wasnt dead and just dropped it on her own. Looking at the pictures in succession is just harrowing...

Whether the gun jammed and she couldnt shoot again, or she freaked out and dropped it and ran (to get the knife) that bullet jacket couldve ejected on top of something in the bathroom and was re-deposited on top of the blood during her frenzied clean up effort , or she couldve noticed it was stovepiped after and pulled the thing open to get it out (falling to the floor).
Time stamps show she had about enough time to go get it and him to make his way to the sink before she began finishing what she started, i picture it with the stabs to his back until he turned to face her (defensive wounds) but was so weak she was able to get to his heart.

-we don't know if the camera was dropped---that's her story.
-she was wearing long sleeves at ryan's which he thought odd since it was august so she may very well have had other marks. she DID have cuts to her fingers and the finger injury we see today.
-she's just lying about not remembering. she remembers.
-she didn't really have to lift him. she was full of adrenalin and was able to drag him and get him over the little hump in front of the shower with no problem.
-the floors were wet with water and blood, making the dragging even easier
-she says he wrestled---so what? he was scared to death. and we KNOW FOR A FACT he was disabled pretty quickly because he only has defensive wounds on his hands---none on his forearms. he wasn't able to fight her off either due to the head wound or the stab wound to the chest.

are you saying you couldn't find her guilty at this point?

She is very guilty but we are not getting close to what really happened IMO. That is the problem I want to solve. We have more information then allot of murders but it still is not making sense to me.

Jodi Arias is no martyr. She isn't throwing herself on the proverbial blade that is lwop or a death sentence. if there was someone else, she would have served them up on a platter a long time ago. She is a murdering soulless nutter. Moo

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Now, it is all falling into place and beginning to make sense. Remember, last week when (can't remember which day) court was delayed and council was in the judges chambers, along with JA. When they came into court JA had her arms crossed in front of her and appeared to have recently been crying. She had a sour-puss look on her face and the guard behind her was grinning ear-to-ear. Epic!

Well, wasn't it brought up here that the closed-door meeting had to do with 'letters'? (I think many of us thought it had to do with the Travis text messages - I did.) Wasn't it the day after her testimony about the Valentine's Day gift? It was suspect that Nurmi wanted to end the day's testimony with JA's response to what was in the bottom of the box. She repled, "it was a nice letter".

Then, boom! Closed door meeting about letters(?) being admitted into evidence. I think I got it! ::happy dance::

Matt turned on her. He forged the letters and is being charged with [insert what ever charges, probably too many] and has now agreed to turn state's witness in exchange for a plea, or dropped charges. (could it be?)

THIS could be the reason for the guard grinning and JA steaming.

Plus, most of what Juan brought up on Thursday could be corroborated by Matt (no?). Like, the color of her hair before and after she went to the salon near his house. It explains the quick reaction of (was ot Campbell?) that person in the gallery that up and left the court room when the mag was brought out. I think this is all new and is developing and JA is probably freaking out in a cell right about now.

Do I smell peaches?

this is such a warm and happy thought!!!! i so hope for this or something like it!

btw - i think i picked the wrong case to become a WS'er..... i've done nothing all week and am expecting a load of kids and their parents this afternoon and haven't started my tidying yet......:what:

i'd also like to address the enabling going on here: cocktails, fudge, ciggies - at 10 am... i need to guard against these bad habits!!!! i'll end up a 300 lb slobbering drunk before the end of february.... please don't encourage me!!!!!:please: save me please!!!:blushing: - i'm joking, i hope!

But, why would that matter? She has already admitted to driving right after she murdered him and that she had blood on her clothes.

I'd LOVE to see someone come in and testify that they colored her hair.

I'd also love to have this Matt guy and maybe Daryl testify that she had sex with them on her way to visit Travis.

I want to see some of her obvious lies pointed out, as Juan is doing now.

I do not believe Matt or Darryl would testify against her, even under oath, unless JM can bring in a third witness like the guy Matt was rooming with at the time. They are still blinded by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member