jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes she did. She talked about sleeping on the floor with him and his roommate in an apartment sort of thing attached to his parent's house I believe? Attached to a main house.

Surely MM had a solid alibi!
If not then JA might have been dropping
MM off.
Sorry, I cannot see her returning just "gas cans"...
IMO that is not the only thing she was looking to borrow
from DB.
$$$$ is more like it.

How could he be in front of the mother , as they sit in front row did they not? I heard this before, but have not heard confirmation.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I saw it myself on In Session. The camera scanned over to Jodi's side and Darryl was sitting a couple of rows UP from the "twins".

IMO she was absolutely terrible at phone sex. She would starved to death if that were her profession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, and all of her random laughs were off putting and creepy

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Surely MM had a solid alibi!
If not then JA might have been dropping
MM off.
Sorry, I cannot see her returning just "gas cans"...
IMO that is not the only thing she was looking to borrow
from DB.
$$$$ is more like it.

now i'm confused! we're talking about before she went to mesa, right? she was on her way?

Actually, my doc wasn't even talking about rage. He said it was pretty easy to slit someone's throat all the way back to the spine under any circumstances. I had assumed that wouldn't be easy just in terms of it taking some work -- rage or no -- just because of how deep the wound would be. But he said there's not much there that would offer resistance other than the collar bones.

Karmady, I am sorry. I think i meant to reply to the same poster you were responding to at the time ( a few pages back) and that person just didn't see how she could murder him and drag him all alone in two minutes time. The poster thought Jodi had help, maybe Matt? I believe this is ALL Jodi.

I saw it myself on In Session. The camera scanned over to Jodi's side and Darryl was sitting a couple of rows UP from the "twins".

That was not Darryl. It was a court intern verified by our own court attendees. lol

At the end of trial, JM was talking about JA taking "something back" to MM's house. Not Darryl's

now i'm confused! we're talking about before she went to mesa, right? she was on her way?

We're talking before. Obviously she was not returning the gas cans that she had just borrowed and used on her murder trip.

I find it sorta odd that Deanna testified at the 8-8 hearing, but was never called by either side to testify in the trial. I would think she could be a wealth of information.

Juan could call her during his rebuttal case. I'm curious to see her since we've heard so much about her!

And it would be cash...

The sex tape had me thinking also,,it sounds like it would sound alot better if it was done by text insted of over the phone,,,there is websites that have a web girl on a bed and tease and you can type to them,,to get the whole show you have to pay,,i want to buttttt,,no ,,on checking out some of there sites for any " models " named pollyanna

Jodi's going to claim that she did not write the coded messages in the magazines.

Mr Martinez is ready for her. My guess is that he has her on video doing it, or security cameras caught someone flipping through and you can see the writing.

I noticed he skipped right over asking her if she wrote it, and he went right into a slightly different area. I think that was on purpose.

I'm missing a couple puzzle pieces.

Karmady, I am sorry. I think i meant to reply to the same poster you were responding to at the time ( a few pages back) and that person just didn't see how she could murder him and drag him all alone in two minutes time. The poster thought Jodi had help, maybe Matt? I believe this is ALL Jodi.

She murdered him in two minutes time. We don't know how long it took her to drag him to the shower because there are no more pictures after she started to drag him. So it could have been a half hour or more after Travis was killed. jmo

Why on earth would MM forge letters for JA? Good grief! I can understand helping an exlover, friend, present lover, but for me that would mean helping them move or giving them a lift. Forging documents in a murder trial...not so much. That old saying about friends helping to bury /hide the body is just that...an old saying.

Maybe Jodi has something on Matt, like knows some illegal activity he was involved in. In a situation like that, he'd easily do this, trying to stay on her good side. We all know what a tattle-tell she is once you get on her bad side.

Or maybe she just knows Matt as one of those types who hate the law and "the man," and don't care about bucking the system for a friend.

This reminds me of a case in Texas many years ago. A nurse struck a homeless man who was walking along the highway late one night. He went partially through her windshield and died.

Afraid she'd lose her nursing license, she drove home, garaged the car -- and called a few friends to come get the dead man and hide his body.

Point is: How come I don't have friends like this?! lol Obviously Jodi does, in Matt.

Mr Martinez is ready for her. My guess is that he has her on video doing it, or security cameras caught someone flipping through and you can see the writing.

I noticed he skipped right over asking her if she wrote it, and he went right into a slightly different area. I think that was on purpose.

I'm missing a couple puzzle pieces.

What are you missing?

Well, keep in mind we are still in the defense case in chief, so right now Juan can only ask Jodi questions - whatever other evidence he has will have to be presented in the rebuttal case. A lot of this may not completely make sense until the rebuttal case when Juan calls additional witnesses to explain these things.

Thank you so much, I did not know that. I thought that he could ask. I did not know it had to wait for another go around. How complex!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If she was fired, it was because she took so much time off for all her extra-curricular activities. IMO I think she probably quit most of the time. She didn't want to work. She was looking for some guy to support her in the lifestyle she wanted to become accustomed to, whatever the h*ll that was.

the lady veronica that worked with her in a restaurant said she was terrible on the job. at that time she was seeing travis. veronica said she would go outside and tell jodie to come in she needed to get on the job but jodie would say she had to get a hold of travis. veronica implied she was obsessed with him. in contrast darryl brewer said she was responsible when he lived with her. i bet she was on the phone more than working. she probably did take days off from work if she had something else to do. didn't she take 4 days off from her job in yreka to take the mesa trip? i'd like to know how she appeared on that job before she took those days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall