jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD CATCH! Send to Nancy Grace..stat! lol

I ain't sending her nothing! Lol her producers read here all the time anyway .. They're getting paid why make their job any easier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The blood was EVERYWHERE. LOTS and LOTS of blood. It's most likely what enabled her to slide him back along the hallway and into the shower stall. She doesn't remember the blood? She did when she interviewed with Detective Flores...Talking about the "ninja's".

There was no mention of the blood in her 10 minute explanation and her black out. She's such a liar!

And Travis crawling around screaming and holding his head

I found JA's imitating his scream to be VERY creepy. She was so flat. It was awful.

I found JA's imitating his scream to be VERY creepy. She was so flat. It was awful.

I agree, she was mocking him caught herself and added but not like a girl IMO

IMO, that's the biggest nail in her coffin so far. Attempting to tamper with witness' wouldn't sit well with me if I'm on a jury. JMO

Especially with her having the audacity to cuss like that at whoever she is alluding to, i mean, by her characterization of the witness as being the one who "effed up," excuse me?

Wow. THAT blows me away. JA is facing the dp because SHE did what SHE did, and it is a witness on the outside who has effed up? Now THAT is gall that truly IS totally unmitigated, so to speak. Does she fancy herself some kind of Svengali? Wow. Just wow. Horrifyingly egocentric and conscienceless... utterly depraved. Has never been quite so crystal clear to me before this very telling piece of evidence. JMO.

So to satisfy this requirement, they would have to be able to prove that JA was trespassing, i.e., entered Travis' house without his knowledge? TIA, AZ or whoever can answer this. :wave:

No, that she was no longer a guest after she started killing him.

That is the problem.

As for the magazines, for example, it appeared he hadn't seen the "code".....just by the way the two attorneys were looking through the magazine.

MOO

They have to be sure that they check over it carefully before THEY agree to let the magazines in; not that JM would do anything sneaky, but an atty could sneak in other evidence that they hadn't seen (a confession letter, for example) in between the pages of the magazine.

She was clean before she left the master suite.

I agree! She must have cut his throat from behind or else a lot of blood would have landed on her. (sorry for being graphic) Even from behind, her clothes must have been smeared with blood from all the other wounds, since Travis was naked and no cloth was there to absorb his blood.

How would she dare leave his house in this condition. She could not count on there being no one around to see her. She must have cleaned up before she left his house, at least enough to be unremarkable to a glance from a passerby.:waitasec:

Especially with her having the audacity to cuss like that at whoever she is alluding to, i mean, by her characterization of the witness as being the one who "effed up," excuse me?

Wow. THAT blows me away. JA is facing the dp because SHE did what SHE did, and it is a witness on the outside who has effed up? Now THAT is gall that truly IS totally unmitigated, so to speak. Does she fancy herself some kind of Svengali? Wow. Just wow. Horrifyingly egocentric and conscienceless... utterly depraved. Has never been quite so crystal clear to me before this very telling piece of evidence.

I found her comment after being asked about dry humping another man after killing Travis a very critical example of her psychopathic mind...."I'm single"

Well that and the continual postponing of her suscide.....To Plan a vacation with men she needed a 9mm to be around...

During her interrogation with Flores, when telling the shower photo shoot story, she said about the face photo: "it's a great picture, Travis hates it. I don't know why he hates this picture."

To me, that sounded like an authentic story. But why was she speaking of him in present tense, and how could they have had time to talk about it considering that she slaughtered him seconds later?

That sent chills down my spine when she said that. my hair stood on end as I knew what she was trying to infer. how she could say that it was such a great picture, but Travis said he did not like it. knowing full well that Travis never had an opportunity to review and have input on it.

Evil

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I found her comment after being asked about dry humping another man after killing Travis a very critical example of her psychopathic mind...."I'm single"

Well that and the continual postponing of her suscide.....To Plan a vacation with men she needed a 9mm to be around...

I really can't wait til Juan gets ahold of that one.

Good night people. Gonna read to get these things out of my mind before I close my eyes. See you all tomorrow

So to satisfy this requirement, they would have to be able to prove that JA was trespassing, i.e., entered Travis' house without his knowledge? TIA, AZ or whoever can answer this. :wave:

There was a big discussion on this (a hearing actually). Where Martinez argued that the moment she started the attack she was no longer an invited guest. I really thought Stephens would rule with Nurmi on that one but she didn't. She left it at felony murder.

That will also be appealed once she's sentenced to death.

There was a big discussion on this (a hearing actually). Where Martinez argued that the moment she started the attack she was no longer an invited guest. I really thought Stephens would rule with Nurmi on that one but she didn't. She left it at felony murder.

That will also be appealed once she's sentenced to death.

Isn't it just one of two ways to get to first degree... The other being cruel and heinous?

Dissociative Identity Disorder is extremely rare. (I have never seen anyone with that diagnosis.) Many psychiatrists state it is non-existant and it is only a "form" of schizophrenia.

Jodi is a pretty good actress, but she couldn't pull that off. Some of her fake multiple personalities would have to be empathetic and show fear. She couldn't fake this.
I actually have. OT yes I know but...I truly have seen one person that left no doubt in my mind that it is real. However....obviously...Jodi just suffers from extreme love of herself.

That sent chills down my spine when she said that. my hair stood on end as I knew what she was trying to infer. how she could say that it was such a great picture, but Travis said he did not like it. knowing full well that Travis never had an opportunity to review and have input on it.

Evil

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

No, Travis DIDN'T like that picture, because I believe at that moment was when he realized that JA was there taking pictures! I do believe that he thought she was long gone until then. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe