jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Darryl Brewer (Darryl H Brewer) whatever it is, can't find any photo other than his hands as we all saw. I doubt that is him in the audience as the Judge ordered that no camera film what he looks like. (at his request)

So even if I found a picture of him, I would not post it.. But I did not find one. He could be protecting his children from this mess.

The defense posted a pic of him during OS.

What is the significance between peeping, peeking and looking as in Travis' window? The defense objected to peeping, but not the other two. TIA

Harry Darryl Brewer (Darryl H Brewer) whatever it is, can't find any photo other than his hands as we all saw. I doubt that is him in the audience as the Judge ordered that no camera film what he looks like. (at his request)

So even if I found a picture of him, I would not post it.. But I did not find one. He could be protecting his children from this mess.

There were a couple posted here that were on FB I think. One were he was in a pool and another one where he was standing with Jodi and his son.

Anyone wonder if Jodi has ever used the "he was looking at pictures of small boys and........" before? Could be why she has so much control over these men. jmo

Hi there,

New person here but throwing myself in at the deep end.

Have been following the trial and decided today to watch the last part of day 21 where JM is talking to JA about Matthew McCartney.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but he makes her reiterate 3 times where MM lived. "Oregon".
I thought this was very very clever. He sort of digressed after getting her to talk about the face off with Bianca over Matthew and started talking about how many restaurants her parents owned and how idyllic her childhood was up to the age of 10. Then suddenly he veers straight into asking again about where Matthew lived. Then asked her to repeat it again.

Martinez is a hero! :)

IIRC it was testified to by (?) that the camera was about 2 1/2 feet high (above the floor) when that picture was taken. I know, weird like was it on a strap hanging from her neck, yet facing the ceiling? idk

What is the significance between peeping, peeking and looking as in Travis' window? The defense objected to peeping, but not the other two. TIA

My guess is that "peeping" is a pejorative commonly indicating sexual deviance. MOO - otherwise, no clue.

From what I understand, if JA is not given the death penalty, she will be free in her early 40's. This came from several talking heads on HLN. Tell me it isn't so.
With the level of brutality in this crime in addition to her own special brand of craziness...not even a chance. ;)

Bear in mind several talking heads also have Travis written off as a pedophiliac girlfriend beater too. And the evidence of that is....:waitasec:

From what I understand, if JA is not given the death penalty, she will be free in her early 40's. This came from several talking heads on HLN. Tell me it isn't so.

As it stands now, she will either get death or life without parole if convicted.
If the jury finds she acted in self defense she will go free.

Her offer to plea to second degree (the prosecutor refused) would have had her up for parole in about 20 years IIRC.

There will be appeals for years to come if she gets death, but for now those are her only options.

Peeping is suggestive of her being uninvited. lol

I assume because it sounds more villainous - lol
peep 1 |pēp|
verb [ intrans. ]
look quickly and furtively at something, esp. through a narrow opening : the door was ajar and she couldn't resist peeping in.

As it stands now, she will either get death or life without parole if convicted.
If the jury finds she acted in self defense she will go free.

Her offer to plea to second degree (the prosecutor refused) would have had her up for parole in about 20 years IIRC.

There will be appeals for years to come if she gets death, but for now those are her only options.

Nice spoons.

There's a Christina Lopez was is (or at least used to be) a detention officer at the Estrella jail. Maybe her?

That sounds promising. The officer who encouraged her to be on Inside Edition? Hard to know if there is any truth to it since it's ja's story.

Originally Posted by Minor 4th
Maybe. I don't think the prosecutors ever actually got to interview Matt. My guess is that after the coded messages were discovered, he plead the 5th and refused to answer questions. Obviously he is not going to testify for the prosecution that he was lying for Jodi or that he was complicit in her plan to offer false testimony or evidence (forged letters).

When JM was questioning JA re: the hidden messages in the magazines that she tried to give AC, he did ask JA if she knew that Matt had been interviewed by the prosecutor within about a month of the August 2011 court hearing. He also referenced a phone call that she had made to Matt from the jail about that interview, prior to it taking place. This is at ~42 minutes into the third part of Thursday's testimony.

Once the coded messages were discovered, Matt probably did plead the 5th, but apparently not before JM had interviewed him.

Minor4th,
Is it possible that if Matt pled the 5th that he will be charged with something?

Hi there,

Have been following the trial and decided today to watch the last part of day 21 where JM is talking to JA about Matthew McCartney.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but he makes her reiterate 3 times where MM lived. "Oregon".
I thought this was very very clever. He sort of digressed after getting her to talk about the face off with Bianca over Matthew and started talking about how many restaurants her parents owned and how idyllic her childhood was up to the age of 10. Then suddenly he veers straight into asking again about where Matthew lived. Then asked her to repeat it again.

:wagon:

I'm just watching it again now, but it is interesting how he tackles her ... I love his attitudinal tone as well, he treats her with utter contempt.

Continue here:

I just wanted to take a minute, Harmony2, to thank you for all your help and support on these crazy threads. I've been on WS for a couple of years, but I have never seen one (maybe CA) move along like this one! :seeya:

Hi there,

:fireworks: *** :welcome6: Laine

Yes, Phoenix, Oregon, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads