jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this mean there will no longer be cameras in the courtroom?

No kidding...and that was the first time, those last few minutes, I saw her drop her facade just for a bit, her chin less jutted and I saw what I would call fear in her.

And he let her sit with that all weekend...wonder what story she will come up with and wonder if she will even tell her DT about it.

All I think is Juan will not do what she is expecting him to do this morning. He may drop it for now and come back later.

His expertise is never letting her know what is coming next.

IMO

Oh dear. I saw all the crime photos. The one where he appears to be sitting inside the shower stall...he's wounded there right? There seems to be blood underneath him and behind him also. . Why did they abolish hanging in public for the most unusual specimens in society?

Rest in peace dear, sweet Travis.

Can someone explain the car swapping business to me? Why did they swap cars and was this something they did often?

Sorry. Quoting myself. Just to clarify, I'm not asking for an explanation of her testimony regarding the car swap. I just don't get why there was a desire or need to swap cars?

Oh dear. I saw all the crime photos. The one where he appears to be sitting inside the shower stall...he's wounded there right? There seems to be blood underneath him and behind him also. . Why did they abolish hanging in public for the most unusual specimens in society?

Rest in peace dear, sweet Travis.

That is the shower drain underneath him.

Sorry. Quoting myself. Just to clarify, I'm not asking for an explanation of her testimony regarding the car swap. I just don't get why there was a desire or need to swap cars?

There hasn't been testimony to it, as of yet.

I am going to repost this, because I just saw those bright orange scrubs again, and I am laughing ~ I hope it adds alittle laugh to your day as well ~

My daughter's think I'm obsessed over this trial. When they call..I'm like I am watching the trial! When they come home I have Live stream on the computer and In session on the TV. So Thurs. night they came in with a big box for me, and said UPS just delivered this. I opened it up and It was orange scrubbs, (my daughter's a vet tech) and a pair of spiderman underware!! and the letter said :

Arizona State Pen
Dear Debbie,
Thank you for for watching my show today, yesterday, and every minute, every second, and every hour of everyday. For being such a loyal fan, I have sent you a pair of my jailhouse jumpsuits, and the famous spiderman underware.
Didn't I look pretty today?
See you Monday!!!

Love Jodi

PS Take a pic in them & send it to me

There has been a lot of criticism over how Juan addressed JA last week. It will be interesting to see if he handles her differntly on the stand today. Personally, I dont want him to let up and go easy on her just because she is a female. I watched the Susan Wright (Blue eyed butcher) last night and sorta wished that Kelly Siegler could question Jodi!! I have faith in JM!!
Go Juan!!

Go Juan indeed!!! :great:

So many "talking heads" were criticizing Juan on being "too rough" on JA and jumping all over the place during questioning. This is not his first rodeo! IMO, he is one of the best there is. He started last week by planting a bunch of seeds. He would refer to one incident, lay the foundation for her lies and move on to the next. As his cross continues he will return to those lies and peel them back like an onion. Perfect example is that she stopped in Salinas (sp?) to get her nails done. He dropped the question "Do they also do hair?" I guarantee he goes back there at a later time with proof she had her hair dyed. Also, this business with Matt and the Nancy-Drew-magazine-super-secret-code - You know that he will come back and blow the lid off that whole mess.

My point is, Juan isn't new - he has a way he is approaching this and he will tie everything together. He's a master at this. I think on Friday he also wanted to see which JA he was going to get - if she was going to play "victim Jodi" and be all weepy and quiet, or if she would be "survivor Jodi" and show the jury how "strong she is even after everything she's been through." He knows what to do, I have faith! :please:

There hasn't been testimony to it, as of yet.

exactly.

Arias only told us what she wanted to tell us about the alleged pedo day on direct.. (talking about the car would void her attempts at convincing us)

Juan is the one using her own text messages and phone calls to impeach her testimony.

(I am sure on redirect she will come up with another answer about the car swapping however... as she cannot let an opportunity go to "convince" everyone that her story is the one we all have to buy):twocents:

Arias' biggest problem right now is her 80k message cell phone history with Travis. (beggars cannot be choosers and Travis is going to get his say on Cross :wink:)

I am going to repost this, because I just saw those bright orange scrubs again, and I am laughing ~ I hope it adds alittle laugh to your day as well ~

My daughter's think I'm obsessed over this trial. When they call..I'm like I am watching the trial! When they come home I have Live stream on the computer and In session on the TV. So Thurs. night they came in with a big box for me, and said UPS just delivered this. I opened it up and It was orange scrubbs, (my daughter's a vet tech) and a pair of spiderman underware!! and the letter said :

Arizona State Pen
Dear Debbie,
Thank you for for watching my show today, yesterday, and every minute, every second, and every hour of everyday. For being such a loyal fan, I have sent you a pair of my jailhouse jumpsuits, and the famous spiderman underware.
See you Monday!!!

Love Jodi

:lol:

that is too funny!

This is the last InSession live trial they will ever air. Beth K and Jean C have been given notice. On march 4 (I think?) they go to 2 hours of taped trial per day with Vinnie and no more live trials.

As Beth said "it's the end of an era". I've been watching her for all of her 19 years reporting for them.

Super sad. I hope something else opens up at HLN to create space for this. She said they just want to fill that time with more stupid reality shows like "Storage Wars" or whatever. :( So bummed.

It is the end of an era. Would have been great if they waited to change their programming til the end of this trial. Hoping another channel will jump on broadcasting live trials.

And not surprised they will fill the day with yet more innane reality shows. So sick of these reality shows. They are all over the place. TruTv is bad enough already with the stupid shows they have with such "talent" as Tanya Harding and the myriad of "Z" list people.

So one more week of 9-3 In Session.

I did a search to find out wth a "lovesack" is last week. I must have spelled it wrong because now I am getting advertisements for "lovesacs". :sigh:

Arizona State Pen
Dear Debbie,
See you Monday!!!

Love Jodi

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The pedo accusations were a turning point for me. I had previously been hoping for lwop but when it was plain that they were going to smear him to that degree I became comfortable with her getting the dp if the jury sees fit.

I won't lose any sleep over it.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I think she figured out, that normal everyday ppl have zero tolerance for pedophiles. In the prison hierarchy, they are at the bottom. In her warped mind, she probably figures that the jury will think she was "justified". A lot of her filed motions dealt with with trying to get letters in (forged ones at that) trying to "prove" TA was into pedophilia. IMO

Arizona State Pen
Dear Debbie,
See you Monday!!!

Love Jodi

:great::great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I luv a good sense of humor !

:seeya:

Go Juan indeed!!! :great:

So many "talking heads" were criticizing Juan on being "too rough" on JA and jumping all over the place during questioning. This is not his first rodeo! IMO, he is one of the best there is. He started last week by planting a bunch of seeds. He would refer to one incident, lay the foundation for her lies and move on to the next. As his cross continues he will return to those lies and peel them back like an onion. Perfect example is that she stopped in Salinas (sp?) to get her nails done. He dropped the question "Do they also do hair?" I guarantee he goes back there at a later time with proof she had her hair dyed. Also, this business with Matt and the Nancy-Drew-magazine-super-secret-code - You know that he will come back and blow the lid off that whole mess.

My point is, Juan isn't new - he has a way he is approaching this and he will tie everything together. He's a master at this. I think on Friday he also wanted to see which JA he was going to get - if she was going to play "victim Jodi" and be all weepy and quiet, or if she would be "survivor Jodi" and show the jury how "strong she is even after everything she's been through." He knows what to do, I have faith! :please:

The THs need to sit down and shut up. Let a Prosecutor handle his case the way he sees fit. The same winning way he has done it for over three decades.

If they are criticizing him now.........just wait:floorlaugh:...........he is going to rachet up the righteous indignation in the coming days as he should. He will be like another male Prosecutor I saw when cross exaimining a female murderer and by the end of this he will be screaming at this just like that Prosecutor did and the Judge ok'd it. No one handles a liar and viscious murderer with kid gloves.

He is not dealing with Mother Teresa............he is cross examining a cold remorseless sociopath. I have a feeling this is not the first one he has had to cross examine over the years. A lot of sociopaths are in prison or death row. Jodi deserves to be on death row and I think Juan is going to put her there.

Go get 'er Juan!

IMO

Arizona State Pen
Dear Debbie,
See you Monday!!!

Love Jodi

That is amazing :)) I would have p'd myself laughing.
Can totally see her doing something like this.

I did a search to find out wth a "lovesack" is last week. I must have spelled it wrong because now I am getting advertisements for "lovesacs". :sigh:

I cant be the only one that giggles everytime they read 'lovesac'

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members