jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE do chicks like Jodi come from? Who makes women like this?

anyone and everyone. Anyone can birth a socio/psychopath. Sometimes they are made.....sometimes sometimes they are born that way.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Whats the idea on what she went back to give DB? I heard it was a remote, was it a car remote, garage remote? what kind of remote? and could it possibly be the remote from the dvd player that was stolen in the burglary? Do you think Jaun has something up his sleeve about this? He seems 100% sure she staged the burglary at her grandparents house. I wonder if DB told them she gave a dvd player as a present....Why would a remote be in her bag???

IMO....Juan will tie it all up very nicely for us in closing.....my guess is that MM has turned against her and will tell of the stolen gun and DVD player w/remote.....oh I can't wait til we find out what MM knows.....

Will this matter of the forged letters be brought up in rebuttal by Juan? If so, why could he not bring them up on his cross? I sure hope the jury will be able to hear this evidence!

Back to the license plates. As I noted upstream in the thread, there is no way police at the Hoover Dam checkpoint would have failed to notice a missing license plate and an upside down plate. I've been through those AZ checkpoints, and even with my adorable young child and a hubby in the car have been closely scrutinized- as in several cops looking inside and around the car.

She had to have messed with the plates after crossing into Utah.

Then I've wondered... why make up that absurd story about the plates being messed with in California? On direct she freely stated that she got rid of crime scene evidence after she left Mesa, left phone and text messages, etc. Why not just say that she switched the plates herself to establish an alibi in Utah? It would be more believable and it would fit with the scenario she testified to on direct. So why didn't she?

The only logical answer is the one I bet JM will bring up, because it goes directly to premeditation.

She concocted the story about snickering Starbuck skaters in CA because she DID mess with the plates. Three times. Once in CA, or more likely, in the very early morning, in AZ, but before Mesa-likely taking off both plates. The second time, putting the plates on right to get through the checkpoint, and third, after she crossed into Utah so that she could score that traffic pullover and thus an element of alibi.

No other scenario makes sense.

Ok she did it I agree but why the long method of seduction, camera pics, struggle and death? Why not just do the job and get out? If this was so well planned in advance then why summit yourself to a struggle to eventually offer the fatal blow. This part I am struggling with. You don't bring a gun thinking just in case I might need it. You bring a gun to use it and get it over with.

A number have entertained theories which run something like this:

TA was going to Cancun and was 'playing the field'. He was distancing himself from JA, especially since she had moved away from Mesa and back to Yreka.

TA was taking another woman to Cancun, a woman who would not be Jodi.

Even after all the freaky sex and 'good times', TA was moving away from JA, perhaps never to return in any permanent way. They are broken up, no longer "official" as JA put it. Her stalking and his frustration with it were both escalating in intensity.

As JA continues to stew about this, she ultimately devises a potentially fatal road trip plan with a couple of contingencies. Unable to tolerate losing TA, he could either see it her way and make her Mrs. Alexander so that she could "blossom" in Cancun with him and for the rest of their lives on Earth -- not to mention eternity, as is the teaching of their faith -- and they would live happily ever after, or...

If he was reluctant, she had incriminating photos including those taken on that very day, June 4, a phone sex recording from May 10, and Rachel et al as corroboration of TA's serial sins he had committed while living the facade of a temple worthy Mormon Elder, and...

If, after all this, TA remained unpersuaded, there's always the gun and knife.

[Sorry, don't ban me, but the LDS dynamics are factual, relevant, and can't be ignored.]

Yes, but she didn't need it, as the front door was frequently unlocked during the day and the doggie door was never locked.

That's what get's me.......do desperate that she has to go thru a doggie door. But then again......I wish I could fit thru one. :fence:

I am still trying to catch up here but in the last thread someone was talking about the "remote" that Jodi claims she returned to DB and the theory that it could be the one for the stolen DVD player. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned and/or discussed but during her testimony JM asked her "How did it find it's way into your car" to which she replied "It was already with him and I drove away with it by accident." What am I missing here? :waitasec: What does she mean by "It was already with him"? Thanks everyone! :seeya:

Yes, but she didn't need it, as the front door was frequently unlocked during the day and the doggie door was never locked.

The Doggie Door was never locked :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am still trying to catch up here but in the last thread someone was talking about the "remote" that Jodi claims she returned to DB and the theory that it could be the one for the stolen DVD player. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned and/or discussed but during her testimony JM asked her "How did it find it's way into your car" to which she replied "It was already with him and I drove away with it by accident." What am I missing here? :waitasec: What does she mean by "It was already with him"? Thanks everyone! :seeya:

I thought I read earlier it was a garage door opener.

Ok she did it I agree but why the long method of seduction, camera pics, struggle and death? Why not just do the job and get out? If this was so well planned in advance then why summit yourself to a struggle to eventually offer the fatal blow. This part I am struggling with. You don't bring a gun thinking just in case I might need it. You bring a gun to use it and get it over with.

I think everything that was done prior to the killing was meant to lull ta into a sense of security, leaving him tired and off guard. The photos were done to put him in a position for her to attack.

I don't think the gun was a safety measure, IMO she planned to use both weapons to make it appear as though two people committed the murder, throwing the scent off of her. Why the knife first? Idk and it is the least of the things that I will never understand about this particular creature.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I posted this a few days ago.....
here's my take on the remote....I think....I know I have asked already two times if there was a dvd stolen at the same time as the gun, but I have not looked at what anyone has written (forgive me please) as threads were moving just too fast and then I had to turn over my laptop to my son for homework.....so...here goes...I think that JA had MM go to the g-parents home and steal the gun and the dvd player and to just go ahead and take the $40 for your trouble.....she goes to MM's gets the gun, gives DB or his little boy the dvd player as a gift, but forgets to give them the remote to it, so she needs to go back and do that.....this is my take on the remote

Either MM stole the gun and DVD player or she took it herself but I do believe she gave the stolen DVD player and remote to DB.

i think this case has fried what little is left of my brain. but i have a question.

ok, from the 'last alive' sitting photo to TA obviously either seriously disabled or dead is 1 minutes, 44 seconds, right?

from ceiling shot to disabled/dead is 1 minute 2 seconds. do i have that right so far?

so by claiming the ceiling shot happened when she dropped the camera, which would mean that's when this whole 'attack' started, she's actually shortening the timeline for all this running, chasing, threatening, etc., correct?

Very good!!! Yes! We know she is lying all around but you are right - her version only makes the stopwatch show even shorter time allotment to do all that tackling, running down the hall, stepping up on shelves in a Cirque du Soleil manner, grabbing a gun, checking for the safety, checking if its loaded, and then running back to the bathroom. ALL THAT in 62 seconds ???!!!!

I wished Juan had made her reenact that instead of the linebacker move.

Looking at those shower pics again …

~4 minutes between the dark photo where TA may have first seen a knife/gun wielding JA and the photo of the bathroom ceiling. I wonder how many vile words/thoughts JA spewed at TA in those ~4 minutes?

~1 minute between ceiling photo and dragging photo - 27 vicious knife wounds, deeply slashed throat, and possibly including gun shot.

Link to Harmony2’s TA shower photo layout:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

I knew JA was a horrible person (calling her a person is a stretch) and I knew she was acting on the stand, but I didn't realize how truly evil she is until the end of the day yesterday.

After three hours of crying during JM's questioning yesterday, I would have had to crawl off the witness stand. Yet during that little media hearing afterwards, she is absolutely fine. She sits at the defense table, cool as a cucumber, apparently drawing a picture, occasionally raising her head to listen. It was so disturbing that I had trouble sleeping last night.

And worst of all, the jury will never see that. I think JM has done a great job, but it bothers me that there is so much about her that the jury won't see.

Hmmm very interesting...Maybe she sold it to DB, that would explain some of her Bank deposits money.
I also could not figure out why JM said "You went back to DB"s because you forgot to give him the romote" RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966