jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is frazzled - he's getting to her

she cant remember ANYTHING, she is slipping on her words BIG TIME. :please: let the jury see this!

"I didn't have any memory of stabbing him AT THAT TIME."

She is way OFF her lying game this morning.

He's firing the questions at her too fast - she doesn't have time to think through her answers

Jodi your sinking

Jodi is the Titanic -- Juan is the iceberg....

images

Dang!! You beat me to it, but I'm gonna put up my picture too because I spent time looking for it. :snooty:

titanic-sinking-underwater.jpg

http://www.titanicuniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/titanic-sinking-underwater.jpg

She thinks the blood on her hands was from Travis.

Sheesh, who else did she butcher that day?:waitasec:

BBM

:laughcry:

Is this the Susan Wright defense? It didn't work out to well for Ms. Wright.

Maybe she's still embarrassed and that's why she doesn't want to talk about the stabbing.
Depends...she is up for parole next year :furious:

SHE KNEW HE WAS DEAD!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I had cuts too!

I love that Juan clarified that it was the cut she gave herself when she allegedly dropped a glass earlier in the day, making sure the jury remembers that SHE suffered NO INJURIES from Travis.

Ha! Didn't want to know if there was a spark between Ryan and her.

Because I know I personally always grind up against guys I hardly know for the sheer hell of it. (Not.)

One hour in and I'm still seeing her as being pretty composed. She got a serious dressing down from the DT NOT to spar with JM.

Facade for Mr Burns. Let's see if there is any spark. She remembered it. So Maam let's see how you could grind your new lover after killing your last one.

Are you a spider Ms Arias?

I'm amazed at how many posts are on here in just the last hour! I do have one concern- after cheering for Jeff Ashton during THAT trial, I just don't want to get too sure of JM's effectiveness. Please, Arizona, don't let me down! I can't take another disappointment.

she had blood on her hands and feet, no mention of her clothes, never a mention of her clothes what happened to her clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025