jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone give info on the jury or a link to a post about who is on the jury - age, gender, any other info?

There haven't been profiles or solid demographics given for each jurors, at least from what I've read and that's a lot.. this is about the only article. From right after jury selection in Jan
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/12/20/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-murder-trial-jury-selected-sworn

Also Katie has given some good descriptions about the jurors when she attends trial.

LOL after that cross examination it wouldn't surprise me if JA tried to take a plea now, just to get out of going back on the stand.

I think Jodi would confidently admit to kidnapping the Lindburgh baby and assassinating Abraham Lincoln and JFK, if she could plea to first degree and LWOP, and NOT have to shuffle over to the witness stand after lunch.

She had a few smirks today, but overall is NOT enjoying herself today.

Well he did compare her nicking herself to her stabing Travis in the heart.

Maybe he will save it for last and go out with a bang.

I think JM would have gotten a bigger reacion by saying "oh and how do you think TA felt when you slit his throat from ear to ear" Granted asking her about stabbing him was awesome enough but that would have been like Whoa!

That calls for speculation though and it's a given that an objection to it would be sustained.

can someone give info on the jury or a link to a post about who is on the jury - age, gender, any other info?

I've been dying for that info.!

Part of the reason some may think Juan is disjointed is because he has to ask the same question in 20 different ways just to get a single answer.

why doesn't the judge tell the defendant to be responsive and answer the question- or why doesn't the prosecutor tell the judge to make Jodi answer responsively

I dont. Juan Martinez is known for not pleading cases this heinous.

They tried to plea to second degree awhile back and he more or less told them to shove it and he would see them in court.

He has no reason to plea with this monster.

He feels she deserves to be on death row and that is where he is going to try to put her and I hope he succeeds.

IMO

Correct they did tell them to take it and shove it to the 2nd degree offer.

But Juan isn't the one who makes the decisions on plea acceptances. Juan's boss is the one who makes those decisions, with input from Juan and TA's family I'm sure. Sometimes plea deals also involve politics. And sometimes tax payers don't want to see tons of money wasted on a case when a plea can be accepted.

Nurmi:Your Honor I object to this lining of questioning

Judge: Why

Nurmi: Because it's devastating to my case.

I am listening to quite a bit of this in my car- and the stream sometimes drops.
:-O Is this what he said ? Really??? really>>??

wow..that is even more "intense" than his Blush and bright red ears when he saw the coded messages in the Star and Photography Magazines last week.

So guys, did he cover the actual murder this morning?

Not the whole sequenced event. but he did go back over JA's statement last week where she said she was going to kill herself, but when she cut herself with the razor, it stung. Juan said something to the effect of, "Can you imagine how TA felt as you plunged the knife into his chest (or heart)."

You'll definitely have to watch it. I would imagine it will be one definite court scene that will be played over and over and over until this trial is over.

JMHO
fran

I dont. Juan Martinez is known for not pleading cases this heinous.

They tried to plea to second degree awhile back and he more or less told them to shove it and he would see them in court.

He has no reason to plea with this monster.

He feels she deserves to be on death row and that is where he is going to try to put her and I hope he succeeds.

IMO

Not to mention Travis' family. I'm sure they want to see her fry in court.

Not really. He addressed her "suicide attempt" that stung so bad. Then asked her if she thought about how bad it must have hurt Travis when she plunged the knife into his chest. . . .It was amazing.

Objection and side bar and then he moved on.

He's showing that she is a big liar, so if you can't believe anything she says then her alibi of self defense is a lie and the fact a gun was there was a lie. She can only remember when it benefits her. He is setting her up, for the day of the killing and her memory was just fine on that day.

IMO, the best part of this morning was when Juan asked the defendant if she could imagine how Travis felt when she stuck the knife in his chest (paraphrased), after reminding her how it 'stung' when she nicked herself. Juan's passion for this case and Jodi's contempt for Juan were both glaringly evident.

Go Team Travis!

I think Jodi would confidently admit to kidnapping the Lindburgh baby and assassinating Abraham Lincoln and JFK, if she could plea to first degree and LWOP, and NOT have to shuffle over to the witness stand after lunch.

She had a few smirks today, but overall is NOT enjoying herself today.

I think Jodi is sick enough to still be enjoying this. But I think she has been instructed to knock off the smirks and cockiness she exhibited on Thursday. So I think she is making an attempt at curbing her instincts to be combative.

I must admit I was FLOORED with her blatant arrogance.

I am listening to quite a bit of this in my car- and the stream sometimes drops.

wow..that is even more "intense" than his Blush and bright red ears when he saw the coded messages in the Star and Photography Magazines last week.

Nah, he didn't say that.

But I bet that's what he's thinking!

No, that was a scene taken out of the movie Liar Liar, no those exact words but something to that effect.

My lights went out. Too cold to be for long. Can charge up comp in the car if necessary. Y'all keep me apprised please.

Thanks for posting this. I'm not sure she's saying that Matt was there but it's very difficult to understand what she is saying...It doesn't make any sense! It does sound like "leakage" but I can't understand it!

moo

"Matt didn't answer his phone until he was there" is what I heard her say.:what:

Heading over gonna do my best to get in- hear its crowded if I don't ill meet the other gals and head back home w you guys - wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18