jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW - it's too bad Juan couldn't get it -- How bad it must have hurt Travis when she sliced his throat ear-to-ear!

How good is this ... he is saying everything we wanted to say to her .. go Juan. How good is he I love him.

Honestly, I can't believe she had the nerve to talk about how much a nic hurt when she butchered that poor man with a knife.

Martinez: Did you consider the consequences of your lie?
Jodi: No.
Martinez: No. Because it was all about you.

Amazing how much ground Juan has already uncovered in 40 minutes, lying, suicide, pain of Travis stab would to the heart, memory issues, motive to lie.

Good afternoon, all.

I see Jodi has decided that smirking isn't the best strategy and is reverting back to her weepy self. She's playing the victim to this big meany prosecutor yelling at her because she had the nerve to stab someone to death and slit his throat and shoot him, too. Poor Jodi! Give me a break.

And, yes, mentioning the pain Travis was in when he was stabbed repeatedly, in comparison to that little "nick" on her skin was EXCELLENT.

I think that JM will break her - just give him time.

I love Juan! Does anyone think he is being too argumentative today or do you think this is hitting it home with the jury? I am just curious. I am excited for when he gets back to the magazine and the false allegations of pedophilia.

This is horrible. Wouldn't this be what is considered a hostile witness ? At this rate this trial won't get anywhere.

I can't believe this woman and her ability to stonewall. Too bad someone in the courtroom just can't say it's over , your guilty in the worst way, and take her away forever, never to be heard from again.

Has anyone seen anything like this before, she will never answer a question.

Ah, but it is so much better than Thursday and will get better every day. Let Juan take weeks with her. I'm lovin it. She is showing herself for just what she is. I wish Juan could add the charge of obstruction of justice. Yes she is infuriating but it's kind of funny in a way because she is proving the case against her. Right from her own mouth.

Yep here we go he is using her ninja story as his basis for what really happened to Travis

i love juan! Does anyone think he is being too argumentative today or do you think this is hitting it home with the jury? I am just curious. I am excited for when he gets back to the magazine and the false allegations of pedophilia.

hitting it home!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member