jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Canada, maybe this is what it means to me. "reasonable doubt" and noted that "[t]he correct explanation of the requisite burden of proof is essential to ensure a fair criminal trial."

Instead of one-liners, may I ask why you think it's been proven that Travis Alexander owned a gun?

RUH ROH!! She looks upset!! :D

Well if you just found out that the prosecutor just made it a slam dunk that you'll be spending the rest of your life in a cell alone until they kill you, you'd probably be upset too.

CA never got on the stand. It might have turned out differently if she had.

Could you imagine JM crossing KC. :what:

I thought so, too. Jodi heaved a huge sigh shortly after she began testifying and seems nervous and is trying very hard to be controlled. If and when she lets go of her very controlled emotions and demeanor, she will go ballistic. :moo:

I definitely think she looks a little shaken. But I also think her attorneys have told her she needs to act more meek and mild.

The Crime Scene Photographs are coming in whether the DT wants them too or not! This is a MURDER trial and Liar should have them smashed in her damn face.
Lord I hate her!

She needs to discuss EACH AND EVERY ONE!
Then she needs to be asked "how do you think that made Travis
feeeeellllll?"

The photos will help her to Re-remember ...

i think your picture is in poor taste. :moo:

Na! I don't think the OP meant it like that! This woman is getting famous from her Youtube videos. I heard she even is making guest appearances on t.v. shows now! I forget her name, but she is funny as all get out!

This is redonkulous. They have both lost me, I have no idea what he is getting at. SIGH. I wonder what the jury is thinking of this. They are off and daydreaming I am sure.

I'd like to see the gun then!! (my opinion, that's all)

Which gun did you want to see...

The gun that JA threw away in the desert?

Or the gun that was stolen from her grandfather's house a few days before the murder that was never recovered?

(same gun)

Could it be about when Jodi said "I didn't remember stabbing him then."? She said that early in her testimony to JM today!

moo

Really Katie, I just don't see it. I think she's unfazed. Holding firm. I feel like she's spinning Juan a bit, unfortunately.

I think Juan is allowing that image of himself to be portrayed. He has asked questions that everything was right except one detail (on purpose IMO), she can't answer yes or no without correcting his "mistake".

He is demonstrating how good her memory is. . . .IMO.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer“@LisaBnAZ: @michaelbkiefer what does #Arias eat for lunch? Jail issued or Jimmy Johns?” Today she's eating her words.

I think judge is wrapping up .. she just slammed pile of papers. She's explaining it to the defence team whatever she is saying and JM is looking on. Nodding to whatever JM is saying - I think she'll rule in his favour.

I said this earlier but I'll state it again. The "who's gun was it" issue comes down to Occam's Razor - as in the most simplest hypothesis is usually the true one.

Is it more believable that Travis had a .25 that he hid in his closet with no ammo and none of his friends ever knew about it and he never registered for one,

OR

Is it more believable that JA had stolen a .25 from her grandfather (which was confirmed he had one), brought it with her, shot TA with it and then disposed of it?

Add in the fact that she felt it necessary to take the gun with her and dispose of it "in the desert". She could have cleaned the weapon of prints and DNA and just left it at the crime scene (or in the washing machine where she placed the camera or dishwasher where she claims she placed the knife). But her taking it strongly points to the gun belonging to her grandparents.

jd_zps2ec8a18c.jpg

Jodiheadache_zps8e0ea906.jpg

jodii_zpsa9a7f007.jpg

jodiii_zps3c3e7a9e.jpg

jjj_zps591dbc34.jpg

So much for Judge Stephens telling Dave the 'gun man' to avoid the case in the media this morning... he was posting on the State v JA Facebook page as soon as he was sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19