jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone!! I hope today is a better day in the courtroom. I've been rewatching it in IS this morning. I didnt take much from yesterday. It's all a blur except JM's question about how Travis must have felt when she stabbed him in the chest. That was so great! I hoped he would make that point!!

I couldnt stand listening to Jodi yesterday. Her fake little girl voice made me want to hurl. It was obvious it was fake. It drove me crazy when she answered JM's question with a question. She's definitely playing a mental game with Mr. Martinez!

Hope there are more WSers in the court room. Thanks again for all the notes from inside the court room!!!
GO JUAN!!!
SuperJuan_zpsff6e9142.jpg

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

Thank you God (are you here in this room?) for the person that uploads court proceedings onto you tube!

After a long day of lying yesterday, I got to my hotel and watched all of yesterdays proceedings until 6AM! I seriously think she now knows her goose is COOKED. There was one point where I seriously thought she was going to throw her hands up and admit what a psychopath she was and that she was ready for her punishment right NOW!

I think if JM had more hourse with her, not giving her time to regroup, he would in fact push her over that edge and she would spontaneously implode. But NOOOOOOO, just when she is lookin like she is gonna sink.....RECESSSSS! Ding DIng Ding, saved by early release! Gaaahhhhh!

Another day of flying today and I think this day is gonna be stellar, too. I have missed out on all the good sleauthing :(

BBM. I know what you mean! At one point she was pausing and looked confused and defeated. I held my breath for a moment because it really did seem like she was going to just give up right then. Sadly, she recovered. :(

10 forged letters????? Very Jodi like. We all know that she isn't afraid to write someone 18 pages of LIES! Pathetic.

Preface: I believe in the death penalty. Through her actions, I believe JA has earned the ultimate punishment.

My question/concern: At what point does this risk becoming like a bullfight? Where the matador continues to masterfully jab/stab the bull to its death? Where some/many might have sympathy/compassion for the bull?

I’m just struggling with the very unsettling feeling of being a spectator and sometimes gawker to what appears to me as the inevitable death of the bull/JA.

My 2 cents on this subject: I had IS on this a.m. while my DH was getting ready for work. At one point he stopped and asked me: "is this guy (JM) annoying or what? All I hear is right? Right? Right?"

I tried to explain JA to him, but he just shook his head as if I am crazy to be watching this ALL DAY!

When JA is convicted someone ought to tell her " Hey Arias. You're on death row. Don't know how long it will take before you're actually put to death but 'in the meantime smile and say CHEESE!'

I can't wait. Get all your drinks and snacks ready. We will have wonderful appetites after watching JM destroy JA on cross today.
Go Juan!!

My 2 cents on this subject: I had IS on this a.m. while my DH was getting ready for work. At one point he stopped and asked me: "is this guy (JM) annoying or what? All I hear is right? Right? Right?"

I tried to explain JA to him, but he just shook his head as if I am crazy to be watching this ALL DAY!

sounds like you dh and my dh are the same....:blushing:

Hoping we have another successful day for Super Juan. I loved how he got JA to actually admit for a moment that Ryan was her alibi. Here's hoping he can do this again...

the-jungle-book-kaa-mowgli.png

brought over from last thread:

from LadyEdith:

That is a huge "tell". She gets very reactive when Juan says she is jealous. I think he should use lots of words that insinuate Travis was not interested in her:

-you were jealous
-you were rejected
-he was dating someone else
-he didn't want you to go to Cancun
-he was done with you
-he didn't want to marry you

Remember when she said he was "still courting" her. That is a fantasy. We all know he didn't want to date her at all (sex was another story).

Any time Travis' interest in others comes up, Jodi qualifies it by saying "we were both seeing others". She cannot bear to be the one unwanted. And either they mutually break up, or she is the one who breaks up. Unless I am overlooking something, she has not said that Travis EVER broke up with her, which I cannot believe.

If he really emphasizes that Travis rejected her I think her composure may crack.

Yes!!! And Arias's reaction to rejection/imagined rejection goes all the way back to early childhood...remember her bitterness when her parents didn't think she was the next Picaso? While I feel it's normal for little kids to be the center of the universe--there comes a time when they realize that the whole world doesn't revolve around them. I don't think that time ever came for Arias. I can only figure some sort of pathology in her brain prevented this development, thus she is stuck in toddler mode, shown externally as the baby talk she reverts to whenever she wants something really, really badly--or the stink-eye when someone pisses her off. And seeing what she is capable of when angry, she needs to be kept away from the rest of us.

Permanently.

In replaying her absurd story about the camera drop. So, we're to believe that an aspiring photographer does an oopsie/gets clutzy with "familiar" equipment for no real reason (according to her)....but w/adrenaline pumping and during an extremely stressful situation she had the presence of mind to jump up in a closet, drop down, aim and manage a "lucky" head shot with a piece of equipment she didn't handle daily (or maybe ever)? O.o

If Jodi dropped the camera, it is most likely because her adrenalin was pumping as she prepared to move into position to begin the slaughter of Travis. So very sad!

I am of the belief that JA would "lose it" if somehow/something/ somebody could attest to the fact that TA had absolutely no respect for her...he moved on to dating "good girls" in an effort to find marriage material. He had no respect for her...he used her to satisfy his needs sexually, but she certainly was not worthy to have his name or bear his children.

I think this realization drove her to murder and to be reminded of it now, would drive her over the edge.

I agree. I've commented before that her Achilles heel is that she was 'not the one for Travis.'

I just hope and pray the jury see's more than just an irrational female...

this is what i feel their endgame is...to show her as just a sad , sick little girl...

Juan needs to pull out the killer by humilliating her...you will notice that jodi will allow only so much humilliation to occur, and only if she is the one controlling what is acceptable.

so she has to lose control over how much she will be exposed.

<Snip for space>

I have to say I agree. Consider this is no doubt the only time in her life where Jodi has HAD to sit through someone else confronting her and calling her on all her lies. She can't walk out, she can't just do her normal passive-aggressive crazy-making routine until the other person gives up. The other person (JM) won't just throw up his hands and say, "Whatever, Jodi" like any normal person would do. She's relied on the fact that she can just be so obstinate and play word games and eventually she'll "win" because no one cared enough to drag the truth out of her. That kind of argument with that kind of person (Jodi) just isn't worth it for most people in a non-court setting. IMO, she will keep trying harder and harder to do what has worked before (lying, evading, semantics games). And when it sinks in that she can't make that work this time, I can easily see her blowing up.

I'm not sure of the ethics of it, but I'd bet actual money that she was on Valium or something similar yesterday to try to keep that anger down a notch or two. Personally I'm hoping to see some self-imploding fireworks out of her, although not sure if you can cause a mistrial by leaping across the witness stand and trying to throttle the prosecutor? :waitasec: I hope not.

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------> LOOKOUT!! OMG WHAT IS THAT!

While everyone's attention is diverted Steely runs away with lunch! :runaway:
There's some emu in there dude. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24