jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She gets such pleasure out of correcting him! :banghead:

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Male jurors not making eye contact with #jodiarias while listening to dirty phone call. Some women are, but most looking down.

I hate to hear Jodi tell Travis that he made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Guess what JOdi?

Now he is making you look like the ugliest woman in the world!

The jokes on you B#$#$!

Hahaha. Made her listen to the sex tape portion twice.....go Juan so....play it again

More gaslighting ala Jodi. No, the tape doesn't say what it really says, it says what I say it says.

Don't believe what you hear, just believe me, because I'm telling the truth. ;)

A goddess?!?!? Puke
And that stupid giggle.....aaarrrghh

I don't believe it is a habit. I believe he has to say "Right", or it could be considered *edit* ARGUMENTATIVE. Otherwise what he says to her is just a statement.

Lawyers in the house today? Is this correct?

Also, this ain't Juan's first rodeo, folks. Everyone KNEW what he would be like. I love it. I was so sick of Dopey.

(brought this over from the other, I don't understand overly sensitive people Juan bashing for being too harsh, boo hoo. Did people forget that she slaughtered a large man?)

Sorry to bump this up - lawyer in the house but a bit behind - saying "right" after every statement is classic cross exam. Basically JM gets to testify - make the statement - and then turn it into a question that requires only a yes or no answer (unless you are the argumentative JA) and that makes it a question. The goal of cross is to basically testify. Half the time the yes or no doesn't even matter.

FYI - loved seeing JM open with more 48 hours video. He plays more than he really has to to get the prior inconsistent statement in and has a chance to rehabilitate the poor victim's image through the defendant's own words and descriptions of his wonderful kindness!!! Good work JM. Let the world know who Travis Alexander REALLY was. :great:

She hates this tape and listening to herself throw herself at Travis.

She looks like she's in a daze, like she's reliving it. That is really creepy.

Where are you all watching live stream??

Help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads