jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed parts of her litany of lies today and can't find the link again that I saw earlier to watch it...can someone please help me out ? TYIA

he also rubbed his eyes!!! (wasn't that a sign of hearing a lie?)

that is about the ONLY part I got to see today due to Mother Nature and her snow machine.

(I trust the day was good???)

Was beyond excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were a few times today that when Juan was getting at the very end of proving she lied, just wish he would not have asked the 1 last question or 2. He already obviously proved she was lying and we all knew it, but then he asked 1 or 2 last questions where it just gave Jodi a chance to lie even more. It gets confusing when he does that because he could just stop and it was proven already.

I think the impact would be better if he didnt allow Jodi that 1 last chance to lie again.

Here is example. He said something like "on the tape you said this. Yesterday you said that. Why would you say that yesterday?"

He could just say ...."On the tape you said this. Yesterday you said that. Lets go on to this next point now..."

No, he would have to actually ask a question before moving on. Otherwise he's simply making a speech, which would be objectionable.

here's my take on the remote....I think....I know I have asked already two times if there was a dvd stolen at the same time as the gun, but I have not looked at what anyone has written (forgive me please) as threads were moving just too fast and then I had to turn over my laptop to my son for homework.....so...here goes...I think that JA had MM go to the g-parents home and steal the gun and the dvd player and to just go ahead and take the $40 for your trouble.....she goes to MM's gets the gun, gives DB or his little boy the dvd player as a gift, but forgets to give them the remote to it, so she needs to go back and do that.....this is my take on the remote.....now, I just gotta find out if a dvd player was actually taken from the g-parents home .......

Yes it was... omgosh I bet you are right!

When I first heard the "sex tape" I was taken aback by TA's participation. The more I hear her and her lies and the way she turns things upside down and backwards, the more I'm convinced that TA really was naive, probably had not had a lot of "sexual encounters" and was most probably a virgin before he met her. His participation in the sexual exchange sounds like a teen-aged boy trying to impress his 'gal. No doubt, he liked the sex and most likely, he couldn't believe this "new world" of pleasure but if I had to say which one was "abused", I am now inclined to say that it was TA.

moo

Seriously.. all factors around this case.. you can't make this chit up (JA not included) :floorlaugh:

Really sure this isn't a red herring to cause mistrial or out doubt out there? Jury isn't sequestered hoping something slips to cause doubt??

Why is she allowed to have visits during a trial ?
Why are her visitors allowed to tell her about media stuff on the outside ?
Why is he allowed to air that he is watching someone for her without
LE shutting him down?

Not asking you specifically - just wondering.

Is it possible that she is getting information of how to be DV victim from Bryan?

Maybe it was because he was a gentleman and kind to her?

I think this was the FIRST boyfriend that she truly fell in love with and hoped to marry. The others were 'means to an end.' Places to crash, people to live with, boyfriends to pass the time with.

But she had a Cinderella Experience in meeting Travis. The way he invited her the first night to the 'executive ball' and they fell in love, and she turned him on to KY Jelly and masterbation. It was like a recreation of 'Pretty Woman.'

She was busy naming their kids, when he began backpedaling, and told her to start seeing other people. I think she was blindsided and felt very betrayed. It was inevitable, imo.

It is where you link a you tube, and is set for a certain time to start if you click on in the thread to the time of interest on the video vs. starting from the beginning. I'm not doing well on queuing am I!

ATL - Why are you all red?

Are they expecting him to just give up and move on simply because the defendant is being smug and obtuse?

The talking heads also never acknowledge that JM is proving that Travis is not what JA accused him of being and I am sure his family is very grateful for that.

I have never seen a trial where the jury is able to ask questions. Can anyone explain how the process works? Will their questions go through an officer of the court?

I think JA really unravelled today. If the DT made any progress with any jury members she undid it with her morning "performance " and she was like a panicked rat in a trap this afternoon. The imaginary rope, not knowing about the bags, even the license plate lie, JM did a masterful job from beginning to end, IMO.

I would just like to thank all the posters here. I have been reading here for years, and you guys are a really intelligent bunch! I am glad I finally joined so I can participate. :twocents:

----------------
Welcome Ragdoll! :greetings::welcome5::welcome: :seeya:

I am so curious about that darned remote! What on earth did she take back? Had she maybe stolen DB's credit card and then used a remote as an excuse to go back; give it (the card) back?

There's lots about DB that bothers me.
He was obviously communicating with Arias while she was in jail - he did go to dinner with the interviewer of the 48 Hr show. He first denied this to Juan, but Juan caught him out.
I think he knows a lot more than he told, and I think he lied a lot on the stand.

AND where is she going with 3 cans of gasoline in the car? I would have to find a gas station to help me get the canned gas into my car.. Better yet, I'd be home again after all the spillage I created trying to hold the clumsy pump thing and fill up a plastic box can thing without causing an explosion. Ok you are allowed to just pour gas in to a thing like that out in the open at a gas station? Why have I never seen this?

Hi Steph, good question. Hope I can answer it. My DH is a commercial fisherman. He fills the gas tank on his fishing vessel using six 5-gallon plastic boxy gas cans (fills 'em up at the pump at the local mini-mart, then takes them out to his boat, brings them back at the end of the day.) The harbor he works out of doesn't have a pier with a gas pump. Around here many fishermen fill their plastic cans at the gas pumps. Lived here almost 50 years and no one (so far) has had an explosion. I remember back when the gas cans were metal. The plastic ones are much lighter to carry.

Ugh the "Dr LLoyd" on Dr Drew is saying the prosecution would be proving premeditation better by showing the gruesome photographs of TA instead of receipts for gas cans and gas records... Uhhh.. does he KNOW what proving premeditation means? And this guys a doctor?
I hate how some commentators are criticizing the prosecution for not focusing on the murder. Do they realize Juan hasn't gotten to the murder yet and that he obvious will spend the necessary time there (unlike Nurmi and the defense that spent 30 mins with a really lame attempt at a self defense claim)?

I really think that JM will probably get to the gruesome photos. Besides, I thought they had already been shown in court? Maybe not?

These TV people seem to want to prejudge everything, like they have the attention span of a gnat. I get quite disgusted with some of them.

BBM And just jumping off of your post.

I wonder how Flores knew if any knives were missing if he did not know how many knives TA had in his kitchen? Was he just going on a knife count from the knife block? I doubt the roommates would pay any attention to the knife set. I don't even own a knife block/set. I have different knives from diff. makers and I keep them in my drawer. Maybe Travis had other knives also.

ITA
When JA stated she 'thought' she remembered putting the knife IN the dishwasher = JA got the knife OUT of the dishwasher..

Check out her talk about the ninja incident and her purse.. ohh and how she could see the 'woman ninja' slicing up Travis from where the Armoire is located in the BR is sooo ridiculous!

The more JA spins seems the more she goes in a backwards type motion :banghead:

MOO

Awww lol. I put my 14 pages of notes on the court observer thread.

AFter you read it wanna go over to the Hollywood Hotel Tower of Terror? That's my favorite ride (but not at Epcot). Then we'll get an ice cream sandwich, ok?

WOW FANTASTIC 14 pages! I am hanging on every word!!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!

IMO ~ Jodi cannot stand to have Juan "telling her story" about the details (which she stated she doesn't remember) of Travis' murder. She has unknowingly met her match in a very savvy, educated man named Juan Martinez. Breaking down a Psychopath is an art and Juan is a Master. I ♥ watching him in action ~ he is brilliant!! I'm sure tomorrow is going to be the BIG/Major event that Jodi "can't remember" , and she'll fall right into Juan's Trap of Truth. Tomorrow will seal the deal for Jodi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018