jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge should not allow this. The tape is one sided and the jury has already heard both sides on tape. There is no reason to admit this into evidence.

I am so sick of this....we have heard it all before and no matter how they cut it, we all know she is loving every minute of it. This Judge needs to get a spine and stand up to some of this!

So true and it means nothing. I am so mad right now I could spit nails.
I guess men should learn from this and not have sexual fantasy (the key word being fantasy) talks with any women. It might give the women legitimate grounds for murder. TALK IS NOTHING and can it really be proven that she was talking to Travis. I am MAD MAD MAD MAD and have a damn headache now.

Vent over -

If it is allowed in, it will show the lengths that JA and her DT will go to in order to manipulate evidence to benefit them. The jury has heard the whole tape, in context. I think this is another mistake by Nurmi.

This is why they cancelled court that day that she was crying. IMO, they wanted this, their arrangement of clips and words, of that tape played and NOTHING else. Judge wouldn't allow it. MOO.

so why would she allow it now? they've heard the whole thing, intact. this is not FAIR! it's not ACCURATE.

:furious:

Popping in a bit for lunch. But I say let them play this tape for the jury. It will backfire. Everyone heard the ENTIRE tape. And this tape would show just how deceiving they are by conveniently selecting to edit certain parts of the tape.

I bet this is the tape they wanted originally played and why Jodi was crying that one day. They lost and the ENTIRE tape was played instead.

Ugh while that played I just imagined Nurmi editing it in his office late at night..... Is he married? Any ring on those nose picking fingers?

And again... what does this have to do with him being murdered or her being "abused?" Two consenting adults talking dirty. So what? Where is she being abused in any of this? His fantasy talk? Fantasy =/= reality.

Reality is he's dead from 29 stabs + gun shot. THAT's reality!

I kind of feel sorry for Nurmi. He didn't want this case. He couldn't get out of it. It is a big headache for him, I'm sure.

He is doing the best he can with a client like JA. He can't just throw her under the bus. Let's give him a break.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who can stoop so low. Defending a client is one thing. Slandering a murdered man is another.

Thank God I have you guys to make me laugh. Otherwise, I'd throw myself under the next UPS truck speeding down my street.

I wish some juror would write their question on a piece of dirty, used toilet paper.

WTH!
I didn't hear that rape comment when the tape was first played!
That's gotta be a different tape.

ITA, this is the first time I've heard the part about 'at times you were just miserable .......like I raped you................' my words, not his. Where has this been all this time and why only on redirect?

I still cannot get over how she thinks her soft, cooperative demeanor today vs. her snarky, nasty, combative demeanor with Juan is going to help her. If I was a juror I would be completely p*ssed off, since I would want to get to the truth. Her behaviour is only emphasizing to the jury that she sure was determined to evade the truth with Juan by playing her word games and challenges to the questions. The truth is always the truth. No word games necessary.

Yeah, her narcissistic, gaslighting, haughty, combative, "I'm smarter than you Juan" behaviour does not bode well with the jury. And also, I'm totally sick and tired of watching her head turn to the jury to answer every question. I'm getting dizzy watching her. She looks like a robot. I mean is that her way of 'connecting' with the jury? And then at the end of the day as the jurors are leaving, she stands there like Mother Theresa wondering if there's any signs of sympathy -Bleeech.

I get the feeling she made this elicit recording for the sole purpose of blackmail or shame. She asks him to repeat certain salacious parts pretending she hasn't heard clearly. She wanted no doubt to exist. I believe she threatened to or actually broadcast the recording to someone TA knew. This would account for his rage in the text message/email in which he called her 'evil' and a 'sociopath' and that she 'scammed' him and that 'she was the worst thing that ever happened to him'. He went on to threaten to expose secrets of hers to her family IIRC.

I think it would have to be something as horrible as that for him to have finally flipped with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member