jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi should use sock puppets in his defense. Not that it would help, but it would make it a bit more watchable.

Every time she says the word CHURCH today I am going to DRINK. Care to join me anyone?

We will be drunk typing by lunch time.

so are we supposed to believe that she considered his supposed "masturbating to the pics" as cheating on her? Isn't she referencing him supposedly cheating? I'm confused as to why they are talking about two diff things?

Arias looks annoyed that the jury is not paying any attention to her bullcarp ...

Sometimes The Talking Heads sum it up the best (the band, not HLN) :)

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

I'm listening to this right now as Nurmi/JA blah blahs.

She says she never wrote anything negative in her journal and yet she just read out loud that she thought there was something wrong with him.

Doesn't jive!!! She uses negative entries when it suits her but the omission of negative entries -according to her- means nothing?? Whatever.

Aren't these the torn out pages?? Who highlighted them? Where did 5 year old torn out pages come from??

SO if you kill someone hurry home and write a journal..put bad things in there about the person you killed so somehow later you can use it to justify killing that person. Is this what I'm getting out of this? How ridiculous! Oh and rip out stuff that might be bad for you.

Seriously, none of the sex talk or journal entries paint Travis as a violent man. If anything, he seems more than patient with her. The defense is grasping at straws and trying to point attention away from the obvious fact that she premeditated the brutal murder of Travis.

yes, this was definitely premeditated. You can't really get around it. I think the state proved its case. All this other sex talk is just smearing the victim. Hoping for mitigating circumstances; so that she will not have to go to death row.JMO

She has created her own fantasy world relationship with him.

I don't know how it is possible, but I am now firmly convinced this was written after she murdered him! :furious:

He did not want to marry her, have kids with her, etc.

Actually, he did at first and several of his friends reported that. Travis considered very seriously a future with Jodi AT FIRST. And then as quickly as that thought came, he seemed to abandon it - likely when he first realized what a gargantuan <mod snip> she was.

I think 99.99% of the fantasy relationship that Jodi has obviously cultivated in her head occurred drawing upon interactions in only the first few weeks of dating.

I think JA is trying to stay on the stand as long as possible. She thinks she will win the contest for most length of time a defendant was on the stand.

Nurmi "Before we go forward.....let's talk about.....the day you were born. If you could be so kind, please tell us how you felt that day":floorlaugh:

Could not agree more. She chose to terminate Travis. Her new Target, Ryan didn't need to hear any "lies" or "gossip" from Travis. She figured if there were no receipts of her being in Arizona she could get away with it.. Luckily Travis fought hard and there was not enough time to clean up the crime scene
I don't think Ryan was a new target. He was useful though as her alibi and psychopaths will use anyone for anything as long as its to their benefit.

When a psychopath picks a new target they turn into an otherworldly, charming, romantic creature. They call, text, write incessantly. They learn everything they can about their target and seek to employ that knowledge in baiting the target.

Ryan dropped her once rumors circulated. Jodi did very little to my knowledge to attempt to rehabilitate his opinion of her. Unless she was texting, calling, and writing him a lot insisting she was innocent, how could he believe such a thing about sweet little her and the like, I think she was content with him having served his purpose.

I could well be wrong but it doesn't fit the baiting pattern with which I'm familiar. JMO

GAAWWDD. He's coached her to only read one sentence at a time!

Why is she talking in the present when describing what she was thinking?

Her AMAZING MEMORY is back!!!! :furious:

I guess you have to talk REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY SSSSLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW and only ask questions that benefit her for her to be a good witness!!

No way that is lost on the jury. It is SO obvious!

or ......MAYBE I NEVER WOULD HAVE PICKED UP THAT KNIFE AND KILLED TRAVIS.....

That's right jodi.you could haven chosen to NOT butcher travis and we wouldn't all be here today

Urgh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members