jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK did anyone notice the Judges facial expression when she saw the additional questions? Maybe just fatigue or frustration?

i knew nurmi would not ask ja how she managed to get a gun down with out disturbing any items on the shelve. he skated right past that very important point. smh

QUESTION FOR ALL LAWYERS AND EXPERTS!!!

Is the fact that there are about 100 jury questions a good sign or a bad one?

How to read this? I don't watch TH's, they make me crazy...LOL!

The jurors have 100 questions!! Holy smokes! Good for them!
The defense counsel shouldn't be allowed to review the questions with their client.. if she is honest on the stand then why does she need to prepare??
MOO! (With minimal court experience!)

Exactly, what's up with that? No one else got to have time to think of jury questions before having to answer them.

I know this is probably not in the right place but does anyone know when the prosecution had the police on the stand talking about the day that her grandparents were robbed?

Testimony from Kevin Friedman Yreka PD, Scroll to Post #124, posted by 'wenwe4'

Excerpt from 'wenwe4' post:

KF talked to JA about missing items . . . she checked her room/living area in the residence and discovered money missing. A $20 and $10 bills were missing from a dresser or bedstand in the room. . . . open drawers but nothing else missing . . her laptop wasnot stolen - it was in underclothes in clothing basket. She normally kept her laptop in there to "keep it safe so it would not be stolen".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=195462&page=5

I Interpret 100 questions to mean "your story doesn't make a dam* bit of sense"

I wonder if that many questions is a good thing or a bad thing.
I think the late start tomorrow is so the questions can be consolidated. Maybe the prosecution will submit a motion to allow recross.

The wheel of justice are only slightly faster than the wheel of karma.

Don't shoot me, but it is possible that they cannot believe this BS either. They have probably known how she is for her entire life. Many of us find this load of crap laughable..... Just sayin' it is possible they do too.

However I will say it is in very poor taste, since they are in the courtroom, where Travis' family is upset.

I'm beginning to think the worse things are going for JA, the more the mom & aunt act up. Today was absolutely the worse I've seen them behave. I can't believe no one is telling them to stop. Must be they've got no friends either.

Wait - am I understanding this correctly?

JA is allowed to preview (thus practice for) the juror questions?????

Is this for real???

Is the Judge turning her court room over to Nurmi and company? geeeeeeeez She can't go through them weed out the duplicates, have the a conference with the attorney tomorrow morning? Like they use to do it mmmmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela